Just your Daily DDOS... Any idea when this will get fixed? RIP  

• Like 1

According to one old tale once upon a time one banned closet paid for 5 years of ddos. Then he died before getting unbanned,

You really believe it's DDOS?
It's result of G1 lack of competence and care for the game.

i dunno man, you're the detective. you tell us

On 7/14/2018 at 1:59 AM, Mitne said:

On 7/13/2018 at 9:08 PM, DetectivePanda said:

Just your Daily DDOS... Any idea when this will get fixed? RIP  

On 7/13/2018 at 11:03 PM, BXNNXD said:

its not ddos

Yeap. It's not DDOS it is some sorta shitty optimization or some sorta memory leak or something along those lines. The fact that their blaming DDOs is kinda shady on my behalf but eh. Damage control.

24 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:
Yeap. It's not DDOS it is some sorta shitty optimization or some sorta memory leak or something along those lines. The fact that their blaming DDOs is kinda shady on my behalf but eh. Damage control.
Theyve already said its the network code. 
Doesnt mean they cant also get ddos'd. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Yea. That is true. But there is no way that they are getting DOS'ed on the daily. One that's dangerous and a liability for the people running the DOS. Two that's unethical and a load of shit. Never have I ever heard of a DOS that persists for a month. A heap of shit that's what that is.

APB has rubberbanded and lagged since god knows when. Maybe I am lucky but I have experienced some lag...not to the extent of unplayable. 

19 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:
24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Yea. That is true. But there is no way that they are getting DOS'ed on the daily. One that's dangerous and a liability for the people running the DOS. Two that's unethical and a load of shit. Never have I ever heard of a DOS that persists for a month. A heap of shit that's what that is.
k

19 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:
24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
i don’t theyve ever said it was a continuous ddos, network issues has been the name of the game for weeks now 

On 7/14/2018 at 1:59 AM, Mitne said:

What's G1 have to do with this ?
We only have Little Orbit.

4 hours ago, Danimal said:

APB has rubberbanded and lagged since god knows when. Maybe I am lucky but I have experienced some lag...not to the extent of unplayable. 

Since the Threat Segregation Patch.

1 hour ago, Hey! said:
6 hours ago, Danimal said:

Since the Threat Segregation Patch.
i think the performance really took a noticeable hit after the first valentines patch, but my memory is a little fuzzy

I like how everyone disliked my comments shitting on G1.
You do realize G1 had you all in patootie in past?
It always was just cash,cash,cash... so you know. Cheapest maintaince, cheapest server, cheapest patches and maintaince - and no care for future of game - and here we all are. Unstable netcode and game.

Edited by Mitne

15 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:
15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Dangerous Liability and unethical actions never stopped the people who ddosed blizzard, psn AND riot games at once.
If a small game like APB getting ddos's regularly is unfathomable, dunno what to say, too much faith in humanity i guess.

https://dotesports.com/the-op/news/psn-blizzard-riot-ddos-attack-615

https://www.hackread.com/blizzard-entertainment-hit-by-massive-ddos-attack/
  Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

50 minutes ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:
Dangerous Liability and unethical actions never stopped the people who ddosed blizzard, psn AND riot games at once.
If a small game like APB getting ddos's regularly is unfathomable, dunno what to say, too much faith in humanity i guess.

https://dotesports.com/the-op/news/psn-blizzard-riot-ddos-attack-615

https://www.hackread.com/blizzard-entertainment-hit-by-massive-ddos-attack/

um, bud. That was lizard squad. Half the people from lizard squad got busted. Lizzard squad is no longer a group. See my point. There are just a bunch of copycats now of lizard squad. also that DDoS attack lasted for a day or two or 3, not a "month" I actually remember those attacks. I used to play league back then. Edited by YeOldLegends

6 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:
um, bud. That was lizard squad. Half the people from lizard squad got busted. Lizzard squad is no longer a group. See my point. There are just a bunch of copycats now of lizard squad. also that DDoS attack lasted for a day or two or 3, not a "month" I actually remember those attacks. I used to play league back then.
Yeah and they got busted because people were looking for them because riot games, blizzard and co have much more sophisticated systems to protect and monitor their networks.
Did it stop them from doing it though? No.

So whats to stop someone ddosing APB? LO isnt Blizzard/Sony/Riot and unless they are actually looking for the people ddosing anyone could ddos the game at any time without a care. Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog

5 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:
Yeah and they got busted because people were looking for them because riot games, blizzard and co have much more sophisticated systems to protect and monitor their networks.

So whats to stop someone ddosing APB? LO isnt Blizzard/Sony/Riot and unless they are actually looking for the people ddosing anyone could ddos the game at any time without a care.
Lmao. Sir are you smart. Blizzard didn't catch them. Nore did Rito. Its as if your talking just to talk. and again it was not for a MONTH straight. That was a 1-day DDoS. This is my last reply to you because I feel like your a troll. Goodbye

8 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:
13 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

So whats to stop someone ddosing APB? LO isnt Blizzard/Sony/Riot and unless they are actually looking for the people ddosing anyone could ddos the game at any time without a care.
Lmao. Sir are you smart. Blizzard didn't catch them. Nore did Rito. Its as if your talking just to talk. and again it was not for a MONTH straight. That was a 1-day DDoS. This is my last reply to you because I feel like your a troll. Goodbye
People.
Blizzard and Co (Not just Blizzard Riot and PSN)

"Never have I ever heard of a DOS that persists for a month" =/= Never happens. (See; appeal to ignorance)

https://archive.li/KUlZy
The things you find on the internet.

Ok its definitely not a DDOS... servers down for over 4 hrs now...

• Like 1

John: E-Mail is down again?
Mike: The only guy who can fix it is in the Hospital.
John: So..if he dies, we can never again have E-Mail?
Mike: Maybe.
John: Is there any way i can reach him?
Mike: Wait a week and try a Ouija board.

On 7/14/2018 at 4:59 AM, Mitne said:

You mean the current owners of G1? Or the previous?  Edited by Dragclan
typo