Sign in to follow this  
Nanometic

Disappearing tattoos question

So a 5 year old tattoo just vanished off my characters body after leaving the character customization kiosk, this is a know bug, my question is; could I contact support and get my character reverted back to a recent "version"? I doubt this is possible but I thought i'd give it a shot and ask here before contacting support to get a simple no.

5 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Tattoo it again, whats the problem?

I don't have it any more.

yeah tattoos have been glitched forever, did you do tattoo work before this happened?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

yeah tattoos have been glitched forever, did you do tattoo work before this happened?

Ye, I know its bugged. Yeah, I was. Luckly, of the 10+ tattoos i'm wearing, its never been that old one that has disappeared so I could just replace them. Up until now..

1 minute ago, Nanometic said:
4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ye, I know its bugged. Yeah, I was. Luckly, of the 10+ tattoos i'm wearing, its never been that old one that has disappeared so I could just replace them. Up until now..
God damn kiosks. 
I wish you luck in your retrieval. 

rip

i just avoid thst kiosk like the plague tbh, which you can tell if youve ever seen my ugly patootie character 

If you modify more than 1 tattoo at a time without buying them, the symbol on the highest layer gets removed automatically when you step out of the kiosk. You have to apply symbols on the body 1 at a time. Put it on, buy it, then go to the next one. If you accidentally move a symbol up or down on the layers, it will also cause this bug.

When I make characters, mainly furry ones, I use around 45-47 layers. I literally set each layer one at a time and buy them. If I move a symbol by accident, I have to rebuy them all one at a time. If I dont pay careful attention, I'll end up removing like 4-5 layers at once.

Yeah, so that's what happened to your tattoo. You more than likely moved a symbol over it and purchased it, but they both was editted so it removed the top layer aka your tattoo symbol that you cant replace.  Im sorry it happened, it's been like this since G1 first released APB.  😞

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Ohshii said:

If you modify more than 1 tattoo at a time without buying them, the symbol on the highest layer gets removed automatically when you step out of the kiosk. You have to apply symbols on the body 1 at a time. Put it on, buy it, then go to the next one. If you accidentally move a symbol up or down on the layers, it will also cause this bug.

When I make characters, mainly furry ones, I use around 45-47 layers. I literally set each layer one at a time and buy them. If I move a symbol by accident, I have to rebuy them all one at a time. If I dont pay careful attention, I'll end up removing like 4-5 layers at once.

Yeah, so that's what happened to your tattoo. You more than likely moved a symbol over it and purchased it, but they both was editted so it removed the top layer aka your tattoo symbol that you cant replace.  Im sorry it happened, it's been like this since G1 first released APB.  😞

Whooooot.... o0
Oh damn i never recognized that problem. Next time i will be carefull. Thx

Sign in to follow this