Sign in to follow this  
BL0SS0M

New to APB? Come on in!

Hey everyone! My friends and I have been playing APB for many years and have noticed a recent spike in new players. While this is great to see, we also saw several new players confused and unsure of what was going on. After hearing a lot of questions on stream from new players we decided to start making some short, easy to watch tutorials. Broken down by topic to keep them short and to the point. This entire youtube channel will ONLY be used for these short tutorials. We hope this helps you new players to get started. Feel free to leave questions here or on the yt for us ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4hS7YX3adb54PB_zFYZslg ). If we can't answer in a comment response, we will add it to the list of videos to add to the channel. Thank you and good luck!

• Like 3

Subbed, am new to apb so this will help!

In all seriousness good to see someone doing something like this, the ingame tutorial can be lacking.

Decent video. The FPS lag triggers me tho and you didn't really mention how to get grenades.

3 hours ago, Uke said:

Decent video. The FPS lag triggers me tho and you didn't really mention how to get grenades.

There is a video just for nades and field supplier. The fps lag triggers the bajesus out of me too. Only in 1st vid. All others will be beyter. Thank you.