Sign in to follow this  
coeked

DELETED

On 7/13/2018 at 1:15 PM, coeked said:

Removing G1C would leave the game with a more seamless and modern feeling to it.
Following the approach of GTA Online making it possible to pay real money in exchange for in-game currency would be alot better in my opinion.
And adding a new way of buying items that are currently on the armas marketplace ingame.
Just an idea I personally would love it.

to be honest though I'd rather just dish out $35 to play the game, then have no premium bullshoot or paywall bullshoot. Just pay for a complete game and play.

Do you want RTW paid economies issues again? Cause that's how you get it.

17 hours ago, IAmDisappointSon said:
On 7/13/2018 at 6:15 PM, coeked said:

Removing G1C would leave the game with a more seamless and modern feeling to it.
Following the approach of GTA Online making it possible to pay real money in exchange for in-game currency would be alot better in my opinion.
And adding a new way of buying items that are currently on the armas marketplace ingame.
Just an idea I personally would love it.

to be honest though I'd rather just dish out $35 to play the game, then have no premium bullshoot or paywall bullshoot. Just pay for a complete game and play.
Thats an even better idea.

It's too far gone for a change like this, LO would probably have to refund all ARMAS purchases or convert everyone's ARMAS purchases into in-game currency which i'm sure wouldn't be well received.

you trying to tell all ppl who spend more than 35.000 G1C to premium weapond that they should add system to buy it for free in permament ? are u smart or what ?

they should change G1C to some coin or just other name and adds ingame currency to buy but it could destroy ingame infrastructure of buy/sell items

if u would like to get refund of all wepons than most of ppl who spend cash into this game will end up with like 1.000.000.000 apb$

PS. i alittle glitch the system i spend =35.000 g1c and i unlock euryale ;)

I will say I think some guns should be available permanently for free, possibly for 3x the price of the leased version or something like that. Obviously not the premium guns/reskins, but guns like the OBIR or N-TEC.

Premium guns imo should stay on Armas but yeah, remove G1C and just charge a flat actual currency rate on them. Or add a "buy tradable" option on Premium Armas weppos so that people can sell them? The company still makes money and more people get to obtain permanent weapons.

Then for F2P contact available guns I think that those should be able to be bought permanently with APB$ with tier based pricing like vehicles.

PS. Pls LO bring back the 1 & 2 slot guns on Armas that were on there years back$$

Edited by Tizzie

This would destroy a part of the game that makes it so enticing to begin with. purchasable in-game currency means obtaining in-game currency is like obtaining real life money, it doesn't matter in GTAV because there were never paid weapons, just shark cards. This game has mechanics that allow players to generate in-game currency FAST, meaning a permanent armas weapon would have to cost not millions, or even billions, but trillions or even quadrillions of in-game currency, JUST to justify the change from the previous real world prices, not only that but it also opens up the game to possible structuring and even money laundry as in-game currency would convert to real life money. Ram-Raiding would have to be removed, destroying a huge asset to the open world theme, and the theme of building your character up from a nobody. 

If they were to decide to take an approach to the game that allows free players to obtain every paid product in the game, they would have to look at something more along the lines of Warframe, but that doesn't necessarily work either, because in warframe all the products are obtainable on an RNG basis, and you only pay to speed up the process, whether it's outright from their market, or from other players. In APB guns don't have any value of time=money like that, you buy it, that's it.

I don't see how this would ever work.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BlitzKitty said:

This would destroy a part of the game that makes it so enticing to begin with. purchasable in-game currency means obtaining in-game currency is like obtaining real life money, it doesn't matter in GTAV because there were never paid weapons, just shark cards. This game has mechanics that allow players to generate in-game currency FAST, meaning a permanent armas weapon would have to cost not millions, or even billions, but trillions or even quadrillions of in-game currency, JUST to justify the change from the previous real world prices, not only that but it also opens up the game to possible structuring and even money laundry as in-game currency would convert to real life money. Ram-Raiding would have to be removed, destroying a huge asset to the open world theme, and the theme of building your character up from a nobody. 

If they were to decide to take an approach to the game that allows free players to obtain every paid product in the game, they would have to look at something more along the lines of Warframe, but that doesn't necessarily work either, because in warframe all the products are obtainable on an RNG basis, and you only pay to speed up the process, whether it's outright from their market, or from other players. In APB guns don't have any value of time=money like that, you buy it, that's it.

I was just thinking of a way to make the game less cluttered since having 3 seperate currencies for the game all for the same use, purchasing in-game items. I just feel like its unorganised and feels really old maybe thats because of how long ive been playing and it has hardly been changed since release. Idk.

1 hour ago, coeked said:
10 hours ago, BlitzKitty said:

I was just thinking of a way to make the game less cluttered since having 3 seperate currencies for the game all for the same use, purchasing in-game items. I just feel like its unorganised and feels really old maybe thats because of how long ive been playing and it has hardly been changed since release. Idk.
1. change prices for Jocker tickets rearrange them and made some longer peroid of time for each wepon
2. wepons for real cash should stay but could be tradable (using new system whos coming out slowly)
3. legendaries will be legendaries but they should be at last legendaries not common buns anyone have ... (i got like 15 ? all obtained by events(JMB) or bought from players by ingame curr. or bought by JMB directly from armas)
4. i will not tell about FFA ... this was just stupid as fuck from tiggs ..... gives free tiggs JMB ... pp lmade like 200-500 accounts just for legendaries ... anyway i know person who still holds like 30 bullsharks and 5 R&D's ... (no ban he say changed IP and other staff for doing this) ... eh ... no comments and ofcorse because devs make mistake now they ban ppl who abuse it ... but just who will not ... eh nvm lets go on.
5. changing system for NPC bought guns from 10 days to 30 days per 1 buy (anyway did u guys know that if u buy like 9000+ days or so, of one gun it become permament... [year 2038 ?])
  • Like 1