Sign in to follow this  
yood

list ignore

I'm willing to pay any money . to be able to increase the list of ignored in the game .

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

you already can

why is that dude wearing such saggy pants

that can't be good for combat. gunfire, pants fall down, trip, dead.

Just now, Aeronaut said:
why is that dude wearing such saggy pants

that can't be good for combat. gunfire, pants fall down, trip, dead.
its-not-the-warmest-coat-but-it-looks-gr

Guys why being so harsh? Chill fam come over smoke a bowl and everything be ok.

Just now, BXNNXD said:

you already can

my sheet is maximally expanded to 100 people. personally for me it is not enough.

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
it never looks cold in san paro. it honestly looks pretty sticky most of the time.

HEY LETS STAY ON TOPIC AND HELP OUR FELLOW MAN SHALL WE?

seriously, i don't know the default limit but i can't see why you need to put that many people on your ignore list.
unless you're one of those people who whisper hostile things, and then put people on /ignore. i don't know why people do that but it makes me giggle inside.

2 minutes ago, YooD said:
my sheet is maximally expanded to 100 people. personally for me it is not enough.
if your ignore list is full even with extensions then im going to go ahead and say you need a new mentality, not a new ignore limit

Just now, BXNNXD said:

you already can

EDIT: judging by your other posts you have some sort of mental issue so heres a pretty picture

f0f51aba117b823fa9bf23c4baa52137.png

Friends and Ignore List Extender
Maximize Your Capacity
Reserved for only the most popular socialites of San Paro, this Extender boosts your Friends and Ignore list to maximum capacity - from the standard 50 to a whopping 100 each! 

Incredible Value
This Extender is account-wide so it expands both the Friends and Ignore lists of all the characters on your account! 

Future-Proof
If the maximum allowable capacity for the Friends and Ignore lists is increased beyond 100 in the future, purchasers will automatically receive this update for free!

https://ibb.co/e6hk48

They really need a friends only setting for whispers.

1 minute ago, YooD said:
Friends and Ignore List Extender
Maximize Your Capacity
Reserved for only the most popular socialites of San Paro, this Extender boosts your Friends and Ignore list to maximum capacity - from the standard 50 to a whopping 100 each! 

Incredible Value
This Extender is account-wide so it expands both the Friends and Ignore lists of all the characters on your account! 

Future-Proof
If the maximum allowable capacity for the Friends and Ignore lists is increased beyond 100 in the future, purchasers will automatically receive this update for free!

https://ibb.co/e6hk48

Wait you really need to ignore over 100 people? I can't remember more than a week why someone is on the ignore list. Hell that is a whole district! Maybe just turn off chat instead?

Edited by SelttikS

Just now, SelttikS said:

better one , than with whom -- something

3 minutes ago, YooD said:
6 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

better one , than with whom -- something
okay this is getting really hard to understand.

would you be kind enough to explain your situation where it's necessary for you to ignore +100 players? are you being harassed that much?

if you don't want to communicate with anyone, you can use the chat filters on the chat tabs in-game.

3 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
it never looks cold in san paro. it honestly looks pretty sticky most of the time.

seriously, i don't know the default limit but i can't see why you need to put that many people on your ignore list.
unless you're one of those people who whisper hostile things, and then put people on /ignore. i don't know why people do that but it makes me giggle inside.
when you fight one against all . it's inevitable . 99% of players try to get advantage in ANY way .

have we finally found the missing link between monkeys and man?

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

would you be kind enough to explain your situation where it's necessary for you to ignore +100 players? are you being harassed that much?

if you don't want to communicate with anyone, you can use the chat filters on the chat tabs in-game.
YooD is a long time max rank serial dethreater with toxicity issues. Hes about as well liked as bvbba. 

49 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

1 I don't know this way . 2 suppose that this is not an alternative to the ignor sheet Edited by YooD

6 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

1 I don't know this way . 2 suppose that this is not an alternative to the ignor sheet
5 minutes ago, YooD said:
18 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

when you fight one against all . it's inevitable . 99% of players try to get advantage in ANY way .
youre still being incredible vague. you're speaking in a general sense and you won't be able to get any help if you continue so. I realize English may not be your primary language.

I like how Yood keeps downvoting things. Honestly Yood outside of you spamming people in game and then ignoring them so they can not reply why would you need that much of a list?

42 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
youre still being incredible vague. you're speaking in a general sense and you won't be able to get any help if you continue so. I realize English may not be your primary language.
1. I do not know how. 2.your way is not what I want to get

52 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
1. I do not know how. 2.your way is not what I want to get
1. why not. 2. what is my way

5 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
1. why not. 2. what is my way
The Path of the Moron is fraught with helpful strangers and intelligent people who would better you, but you must persevere through these distractions to master your inner autism.

Edited by BXNNXD
fuck off i dont need a reason

I need more ignore slots too. Too many annoying district chat warriors, ear busting themes, and hackusations.

Just clean out your ignore list monthly, and get a feel for who are 2nd or 3rd time offenders, keep them on on the cleanups to come, eventually you'll have a list of people who actually deserve the ignore.

To be honest I ignore people MOSTLY because they have annoying themes.

Edited by CrunkGirl

5 hours ago, CrunkGirl said:

Just clean out your ignore list monthly, and get a feel for who are 2nd or 3rd time offenders, keep them on on the cleanups to come, eventually you'll have a list of people who actually deserve the ignore.

To be honest I ignore people MOSTLY because they have annoying themes.

This, really...

Unless the problem is triggered by your behaviour, you rarely need to ignore anyone (except if you want to silence their themes).

I pretty much rinse my list each time I play, only few names I've had to add knowingly on it several times (these cases have been mostly beggars).

Sign in to follow this