Sign in to follow this  
DiSkage

Apb Reloaded Summer cup 2018

6 minutes ago, VanessaMiezner said:

Hhahah Nobody will participate in this stupid tournament created by a Russian vodka kid who need attention LMAO.
Go somewhere else with your standard name nobody knows u, Do not try to do, if you are a big number here lowlife Rusky owned u many times.
===> WHAT A SAD LIFE ... he rly needs some medical attention

u sure? Cuz there are already 5-6 teams..... and who tf needs attention by apb community?  Ruskki already owned eu players so i cant see any points in here to being mad..... 🙂

When will the tournament take place and when will it end?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Nev said:

It starts 27th of July

28 minutes ago, VanessaMiezner said:
haha shut up mad emigrant HAHAHAAH wait wait my BusyAsFuckSon What did you just say? Rusky owned whom? HAHA do u try to lie now? here is u score against me and dont try to open u mouth against eu players  trashboi 🙂  i mean whats happend with u score son? 5-14 gg ez.B8LuXNf.png you should not be interested in it. you are a nonamer anyways, and before u start to talk here, go make a profilpicture first lowlife kid.
AHAHAHA thats NOT ME Dumb , go get more  info about me and im not a emigrant , why would you be mad if you dont have skill to join tournament? Just practice more my friend , more
29 minutes ago, VanessaMiezner said:
haha shut up mad emigrant HAHAHAAH wait wait my BusyAsFuckSon What did you just say? Rusky owned whom? HAHA do u try to lie now? here is u score against me and dont try to open u mouth against eu players  trashboi 🙂  i mean whats happend with u score son? 5-14 gg ez.B8LuXNf.png you should not be interested in it. you are a nonamer anyways, and before u start to talk here, go make a profilpicture first lowlife kid.
And btw where are these noonames ? I cant see them after BattlEye , huh? 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, spraytag said:
1 hour ago, Nev said:

It starts 27th of July
Remember how u Ragequitting? Keep Going. tRnGHQF.png Edited by Hawkysoft
  • Like 1

You are starting really bad already with 2 ntec and HVR allowed plus car respawn.... too much stuff yet in the rules, you should  do several tests with clans and players to see if it'ss REALLY doable. 
Like many does in other games inside of the community. 

Edited by Selaya

6 minutes ago, Selaya said:

You are starting really bad already with 2 ntec and HVR allowed plus car respawn.... too much stuff yet in the rules, you should  do several tests with clans and players to see if it'ss REALLY doable. 

these rules have been playing for a very long time.

You mean "has been played for many years ago" sorry but time to change, share and discuss.

4 hours ago, Selaya said:

We will not change rules, we played already 3 or 4 tournaments with this rules and we had no problems with it. Anyway u cant make rules for everyone, cuz there is always will be ppl who will whine, so better use old rules

Then good luck I guess for this casual "competition". And I hope that Little Orbit will be able one day to include dedicated private/customisable servers  with a board of optional settings for gears, missions and modifications (allowed/forbiden - max players- maps -missions2play-etc...). 

Edited by Selaya

3 hours ago, VanessaMiezner said:
u have any proofs thats not u? or scared to tell me u real acc in game nigga? if you can not answer me neither of both questions then u should be quiet rusky Autist.
MY ingame nicknames : bxbble/sterl , dumbass , go learn more info , and where are the all of these nonames ? and i am not russki , please get a life before trying to be cool in here , but u r not cool 😉

5 hours ago, deadtennessee said:
MY ingame nicknames : bxbble/sterl , dumbass , go learn more info , and where are the all of these nonames ? and i am not russki , please get a life before trying to be cool in here , but u r not cool 😉
mb stop give attention to every silver, this topic was made not for this purpose

10 hours ago, DiSkage said:
11 hours ago, deadtennessee said:
mb stop give attention to every silver, this topic was made not for this purpose
Okie dokie ;)

what is the minimum number of teams required for the tournament to take place?

On 7/17/2018 at 12:18 PM, Kixa said:

what is the minimum number of teams required for the tournament to take place?

idk, will see

these guys try to share with you new content that makes apb more competitive and returns interest to new players, while you just drag them through the mud. create your own tournament with new rules, but stop criticize doing nothing about the game and the community

• Like 1