Sign in to follow this  
Ryanc229

What's going on with Citadel?

Got a connection problem just after saving a car (thankfully), kept trying to get back on but it got stuck on loading. It eventually came back up but I was teleporting everywhere and there were only 3 other people on the server, now it has just gone down again.

EDIT:

EDIT2:
It appears Citadel is online again.

Edited by Ryanc229

cant access my characters, they simply dont load, 0 cash 0 jt rank 0.... server broke

It's dead. I can't even get passed the character selection screen. I assume major server issues again, LO is gonna default to it being a DDOS, because that's what their server hosting provider is going to tell them.

I think the login server is up, as I can get to the screen where I can see my characters, but they all have 0 playtime, 0JT, and $0 with the "Next" button unable to be pressed, I was assuming DDOS but who knows.

Lol came to EU after 3 years vacation from innova, bought prem and few gear packs - voila, server dead. Is it coz Friday the 13th? :d

bruhh i thought this shit was gonna end when g1 died? 
why's it still happening?
can't login. just goes to char screen but no char comes up or anything.

7 minutes ago, Keshi said:
Sweet, I've updated my post to include this.
  • Like 1

It would be so nice if this game ever runs without problems... 
I'm starting to lose my appetite for apb.

Crashed

DjVgoC7.png
JsjLrrD.png

How do you get peoples attention off a subject you don't like? Give them something else to fuzzy bunny about!

once again.... 3rd mission i lose to server crash or reboot ONLY today... server died... soo... we get to live through this and dont get any sort of compensation for insistenly trying to play? at this moment some reward should be given to the people that actually tries to keep this game alive in this repetitive dying of the servers... its not the first, not the second, hell, not even the 5th time in 3 weeks.. countless network issues dumped over us, with no recomp whatsoever... (i know that some ppl will shit over this comment and cry that i feel entitled)... but after still going strong trying to play my favourite game, i think we should be awarded something to live through this shit... suggestion; the title: IT Disaster survivor

Edited by spher3