yood

the game is not working

On 7/14/2018 at 8:26 AM, Triksterism said:

Edited by YooD

On 7/14/2018 at 8:26 AM, Triksterism said:
1. Private group. It looks like you mean the old game term "dad stomp" - he really suck. There's not much we can do about it right now. I suggest areas for beginners (for players in x weeks of play), but this can be abused by "smurfs" / re-rolls 

3. The translation here is rude / pointless, but I assume you mean de-threat. Yes, this is a problem, not 100% sure how it can be corrected without very drastic changes.

5. Cheaters Macros are not a problem. I don't think people should use them, but they are the lowest form of deception imaginable. FairFight did nothing to prevent the macro. BattlEye does a better job, but only because it prevents popular macro programs from running (AutoIt / AutoHotKey). BattlEye DOES allows you to use proprietary software, such as Logitech Gaming Software, CUE Corsair, Razer Synapse, etc. (I think this also allows the X7 mouse software to work, which is even worse.)The macro just makes it easier to identify the full weapon potential for people who can't manipulate clicks during combat. It's not very loud. <- I'm only talking about "normal" macros (click "fire intervals"), not against macro failures (for obvious reasons it's much worse.) 

6. Shaders-I agree that some Shader options are available through in-game tools. There were very very few shaders that actually gave an alarming advantage, and almost all of them are broken now. A crosshair Shader is something I would put on a similar, if not the same level as using a macro. Some gray hat "cheats" if that makes sense. Deception, of course, but barely. 

TL; DR - I think,
1. Gold district is empty. all gold players play in the silver area.         https://ibb.co/jCAjHT

no balance teams. players do not return after the game 3-4 times at the beginning when I played in the silver silver arena. my opponents mission gave the gold team playing in a private group. in my team leader can be player 20 LV, request about leadership-rejected. the team always loses. I'm getting a bronze threat level. Gold players play in the silver area. 

https://ibb.co/jCAjHT

4.macro completely changes the balance (recoil, rate of fire), you do not compete with the skill and experience, but more accurately written macros  

5. Your personal Shader text - changes to the PunkBuster game file https://g.co/kgs/dcM2xH

https://www.gamersfirst.com/eula/

END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Responsibilities of End User
Subject to the Grant of License hereinabove, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the Game, or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Game. Failure to comply with the restrictions and limitations contained in this Section 4 shall result in the immediate, automatic termination of the license granted hereunder and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may make one (1) copy of the Game Client and the Manuals for archival purposes only in accordance with Section 117 of the United States Copyright Act.

shaders macros are officially banned . topic closed Edited by YooD

On 14.07.2018 at 12:06, Fortune Runner said:
golds against golds in gold  district is ideal however I do not know if Apb has enough players for this to work properly.
Only Little Orbit can solve this one with a working fixed threat system than the broken threat system we have right now. My friends are bronze and silver. I am silver as well. Anyone can kill me and at times I can kill anyone. In my case it is fair but a high strong gold in bronze is not fair.
the game is played constantly by about 1000 1500 people . people come and drop the game

server Han play 6-30 people   https://ibb.co/fARMWo

server Jericho approximately 400-600    https://ibb.co/hxcBWo

in Nekrov 300-600      https://ibb.co/iB9x48

in the citadel 800-1000     https://ibb.co/kMUrWo

the game does not work out
Edited by YooD

On 7/14/2018 at 11:47 AM, Fortune Runner said:

5. Fairfight does not catch macros but Battleeye does catch macros. I have not seen a cheater since Battleeye but it is possible some may be around I do not know.    
Battleeye also wrong 

https://twitter.com/TheBattlEye/status/1005206162780893184

On 7/13/2018 at 11:26 PM, Triksterism said:
~snip~
With number 3 I think he was talking about death themes? Like, you die to one guy over and over so the theme becomes annoying so he has done that thing to remove all the in game instruments? I think.. I dunno..

1 hour ago, YooD said:
Battleeye also wrong 

people are not perfect and neither are anything we make and do.

No one single anti cheat can be perfect which is why there are multiple ones in place to be more efficient and accurate.
  • Like 1

On 7/15/2018 at 3:19 PM, Fortune Runner said:
No one single anti cheat can be perfect which is why there are multiple ones in place to be more efficient and accurate.
should work for a few of the anti-cheat . I'm not familiar with your products but good luck !

the game is a lot of targeted, there are opportunities not only to shoot

here the required set of the anti-cheat

REFERENCE NUMBER 000025213
SHARE THIS:

INFORMATION ABOUT BATTLEYE
QUESTION:
Information about BattlEye
ANSWER:
WHAT IS BATTLEYE? 
WHAT IS MEANT BY THE PRE-INTEGRATION OF THE BATTLEYE SYSTEM? 
HOW DOES THE BATTLEYE SYSTEM WORK? 
WHY IS THE SYSTEM INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER? 
IS BATTLEYE ALWAYS ACTIVE ? WHY DOES BATTLEYE SCAN? IS IT WORTH IT TO BE AFRAID FOR THE SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA? WHAT HAPPENS IF BATTLEYE DETECTS FRAUDULENT PROGRAMS ON THE PLAYER'S COMPUTER? WHAT MESSAGES WILL USERS RECEIVE WHO ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE GAME? WHAT IF THE BATTLEYE SYSTEM BLOCKED ACCESS TO THE GAME, HOWEVER, THE FRAUDULENT PROGRAMS WERE NOT USED (FALSE RESULT)? WILL BATTLEYE REDUCE THE GAME'S PERFORMANCE? 

WILL PROGRAMS LIKE DISCORD, TEAMSPEAK, FRAPS, OBS, XSPLIT OR SIMILAR BE BLOCKED? 
TROUBLESHOOTING BATTLEYE

* This article was based on information provided on the official BattlEye system website. 
WHAT IS BATTLEYE? 

BattlEye is a proactive anti-cheat system that will be integrated into the Rainbow Six Siege game. Thus, most of the software that is used to gain an advantage in the game will be blocked from the very beginning. The BattlEye system is constantly evolving to cover new forms of attacking software. One of the features of the system is active detection of suspicious software, ensuring that users using similar programs to gain advantage in the game will not be able to play.

You can find more information about the BattlEye system on the site under the LINK . 

WHAT IS MEANT BY THE PRE-INTEGRATION OF THE BATTLEYE SYSTEM? 

In order to ensure the successful launch and compatibility of the BattlEye system and our game, we will conduct test launches on a large scale for several weeks with the participation of all our users playing on the PC. We will keep you informed of the developments and try to adapt the system in accordance with the needs of the game and users. We thank you in advance for your patience and feedback. 

HOW DOES THE BATTLEYE SYSTEM WORK?
As mentioned earlier, the BattlEye system is proactive, that is, the system will block the cheats, preventing their action. The service is built in and the function of scanning the computer's memory for fraudulent programs, working in real time. Please see the BattlEye blog site and the OFFICIAL WEBSITE for more information . 

WHY IS THE SYSTEM INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER? 
In patch 3.4.1, the system will be launched for all players who own the Rainbow Six Siege, as a measure of preventing the use of software, which can affect the gameplay of the game with an advantage. 

IS  BATTLEYE ALWAYS ACTIVE ?
The BattlEye security system and scan mode are activated only during Rainbow Six Siege operation. At startup, the system will be displayed in the Task Manager. 

WHY DOES BATTLEYE SCAN? IS IT WORTH IT TO BE AFRAID FOR THE SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA? 
All actions performed by BattlEye are aimed at detecting and blocking processes associated with hacking. When Rainbow Six Siege is started, BattlEye can scan RAM (RAM), as well as gaming and system files involved. The service can not learn your personal files, profiles and the like. Moreover, none of the above is stored on BattlEye servers. Only fraudulent programs are searched, and scanning is performed only during the launch of the game Rainbow Six Siege.

If you still have questions about the operation of the BattlEye system, please contact the SERVICE DESK directly. 

WHAT HAPPENS IF BATTLEYE DETECTS FRAUDULENT PROGRAMS ON THE PLAYER'S COMPUTER? 
If the system detects fraudulent programs on your computer, then access to the game will be closed. During the testing, we will not block user accounts, however, later the offenders will be subject to measures in accordance with the Code that governs the rules of conduct in the game. 
Users should remember that they should not play when they are running against the backdrop of fraudulent programs (even if this software is not used for the Rainbow Six Siege game). 

WHAT MESSAGES WILL USERS RECEIVE WHO ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE GAME?
Service BattlEye ™ excluded you from the game. Reason: the client is not responding
Service BattlEye ™ excluded you from the game. Reason: update error
Service BattlEye ™ excluded you from the game. Reason: restart of the game is required
Service BattlEye ™ excluded you from the game. Cause: memory corruption
Service BattlEye ™ excluded you from the game. Reason: corrupted package
Service BattlEye ™ excluded you from the game. Reason: Incorrect package size
Service BattlEye ™ excluded you from the game. Reason: fraud

WHAT IF THE BATTLEYE SYSTEM BLOCKED ACCESS TO THE GAME, HOWEVER, THE FRAUDULENT PROGRAMS WERE NOT USED (FALSE RESULT)? 
If the game client does not start, and you are sure that there were no fraudulent actions on your part, before you contact support, check the files on your computer, install the latest version of Uplay or Steam and make sure you use the latest versions of all the drivers. 

If the problem continues, use the troubleshooting tips below. If, in this case, the game client does not start, CONTACT BATTLEYE SUPPORT . 

WILL BATTLEYE REDUCE THE GAME'S PERFORMANCE?
Running BattlEye does not have a strong influence on the game. The service requires quite a few resources of the processor, RAM and network channel, so that the performance of your PC should not fall. If there are any difficulties and they, in your opinion, are connected with BattlEye, please use the troubleshooting recommendations listed below. At the moment, there is a testing of the service, so in case of a decrease in performance, please contact Ubisoft Support. 

From BattlEye: most often, the delays and interruptions of the animation when the mouse / keyboard keys are pressed are due to the work of malware / adware / PUP constantly connecting to the game. We recommend scanning the entire system using anti-malware software - for example, Malwarebytes.

WILL PROGRAMS LIKE DISCORD, TEAMSPEAK, FRAPS, OBS, XSPLIT OR SIMILAR BE BLOCKED? 
No, the popular programs used by most PC players will not be blocked. Service BattlEye is used by other developers for almost 12 years, and a lot of testing has been done. The chance of obtaining a false result remains, but it is extremely small. In case of a problem, contact BATTLEYE SUPPORT . 

TROUBLESHOOTING BATTLEYE
Please note that before you use the tips below, check the files, install the latest version of Uplay or Steam, and make sure you are using the latest versions of all the drivers. New tips for using the service can be found in the BATTLEYE FAQ section.

How to check files? 

Please, see the screenshots illustrating the verification of files in Uplay and Steam. 

When the game starts, the message "BattlEye start error: driver download error (577)" appears. How can I fix it? 

Most likely, you are using a basic version of Windows 10 Home or a preview version of Windows 10 Insider Preview 10074, in which errors were stored. To resolve the problem, install all available Windows updates. 

The window "BE Launcher" displays the text "[INFO] Blocked loading of file: ...". What's the matter?

If these messages do not cause problems with the game, please do not pay attention to them (remember: in-game locks are not associated with them). Please see the relevant article in the FAQ section. If the message is associated with the system file "wow64.dll", the main solution is to remove the Windows update "KB3004394" (see below) 

The game does not start / there is a Windows error (for example, "Could not start the application correctly (0xc000009a)") BE. " How can I fix this problem? 

Please use the tips below (taken from the "BattlEye FAQ" section) 

- Ensure that the BEServiceprogram file located in the BE installation folder (by default, "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ BattlEye") , is not blocked by the firewall.

- Ensure that the d3d9.dll and dsound.dll files are not in the game installation folder. If they are there, please delete / rename them. 

- Make sure that you have a genuine version of Windows installed on your computer. Pirated versions may not be supported by the latest version of BE 

-  Remove the Windows update "KB3004394" (enter the text without the quotes in the search box of the folder window) as specified in this GUIDE . 

- Check the access rights to the game installation folder: right-click the game folder, select "Properties" and click the "Security" tab. In the list of groups / users, select SYSTEM and check if full access is set. Otherwise, click "Change" and open full access for the user "SYSTEM" (SYSTEM). 

- Root system certificates are missing / corrupted. To fix this, download and install this  UPDATE from Microsoft. 

-  Check the system files for damage and try to restore them as described in the following manual: [1] [2]

- Scan the system using the updated antivirus program. Malicious software that modifies system or game files can affect BE performance. 

-  Make sure that you do not use modified / custom versions of system files (including DirectX). Reinstall DirectX. More details - ON THIS PAGE 

If the above tips do not help, CONTACT BATTLEYE SUPPORT .

Can I remove BattlEye and continue the game? 

No. At startup, the process of checking files with the BattlEye service occurs: when you uninstall it, the game will be blocked. 

When the game starts, the following message appears: "BattlEye boot error: Windows test mode is not supported". How to solve this problem? 

Disable this mode as described in the following MANUAL . You can also use the following INSTRUCTION . 

When the game starts, the message "Failed to install BattlEye Service" / "BattlEye Service installation failed" / "Failed to start BattlEye Service" / "BattlEye Service startup failed" / "Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: ...". How to solve this problem?
First, make sure that the latest BattlEye files are in the game's installation folder. Check the game cache on Steam or download new files on the corresponding page. Most likely, something in your system blocks the process of installing / running the BE service required to play on the respective servers.
Make sure that the security systems installed on your computer (antiviruses, etc.) do not block the BE service (files BEServiceprogram / BEService_x64program in the game installation folder or even all the files in the folder "BattlEye", most often located here: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ BattlEye).
Perhaps the service will need to be added to the exclusion list of your security system. If the problem persists or there are no security systems on your computer, the problem may be the access rights to the BattlEye folder or the files in it.
To fix this, remove the BE installation folder (default: "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ BattlEye") and try restarting the game. If the error persists, open the game installation folder and try to manually set the BE startup rule (find the executable file with the signature "_BE" at the end) with administrator rights (usually this process should happen automatically).
To do this, right-click the executable file, select Properties, click the Compatibility tab, check the Run This Program as Administrator option, and click OK to save the changes.
If in this case there is an error, most likely, running BattlEye on your computer blocks one of the installed software. Create a request on the site Battleye.

What should I do if BattlEye does not start in Windows test mode?
Use the following INSTRUCTIONS .

I am expelled for certain reasons, although I do not use fraudulent software. How to solve this problem?
The client does not respond
This problem can occur if the server's connection to your computer is suspended for a long period or is interrupted permanently. It is usually enough to update the software for the modem / router in use. Also, make sure that the application "Cucusoft Net Guard", incompatible with BE, is not running on your computer. In other cases, make sure there are no problems connecting to the network (you may need to contact the provider).
Memory corrupted
BattlEye found that the memory is not functioning properly. Scan the system for viruses / trojans / spyware and check RAM for damage (for example, using Memtest86). If the error does not resolve, the cause may be in the damaged game setup files - reinstall it.

https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000025213/BattlEye-FAQ#3 Edited by Yood

On 7/14/2018 at 12:58 AM, Vindaro said:
Man with a plan

Stop hating on my 1 ms 😞
P.S. what's pyrite?        
I have nothing against your ping in 1 MS . why are you playing bronze ?       https://ibb.co/iSbV7T Edited by YooD

Hi Salvik . we've known each other a long time . let's forget the problems and try to get this game out .

4 hours ago, YooD said:
the game is played constantly by about 1000 1500 people . people come and drop the game

server Han play 6-30 people   https://ibb.co/fARMWo

server Jericho approximately 400-600    https://ibb.co/hxcBWo

in Nekrov 300-600      https://ibb.co/iB9x48

in the citadel 800-1000     https://ibb.co/kMUrWo

the game does not work out

macros rolls back us in 2014

Edited by YooD

Hi Salvik . we've known each other a long time . let's forget the problems and try to get this game out .

Hoplon DEAD , Innova DEAD 
THE GAME IS NOT WORKING 

Edited by YooD

let's make one common area ,let them become more and only green. matches will become more interesting

10 hours ago, YooD said:
I have nothing against your ping in 1 MS . why are you playing bronze ?       https://ibb.co/iSbV7T

9 hours ago, YooD said:

macros rolls back us in 2014

8 hours ago, YooD said:

8 hours ago, YooD said:

Hoplon DEAD , Innova DEAD 
THE GAME IS NOT WORKING 

8 hours ago, YooD said:

let's make one common area ,let them become more and only green. matches will become more interesting

PH4A2qF.gif

https://ibb.co/cFyF9J  Han

https://ibb.co/cUB2pJ  Necrova 

https://ibb.co/c2itwy  Citadel 

https://ibb.co/bRgMGy  Jeriho

gold districts are empty

the citadel is held on streamers pyrite playing in the silver arena

the game is not working

Edited by YooD

3 hours ago, scaredofsnakes said:

This entire thread is a rollercoaster of emotions.

PunkBuster - the first wave of prohibitions .installing third-party programs
( the game has a lot of artists making slot symbols to order )

FairFight - macros the second wave of prohibitions    

- Count per minute (SPM);
- Kill rate of deaths (KDR);
- Damage per shot (DPS);
- - Kills per minute (CPM);
- Accuracy (of your weapon);
- Killing ranges (Distance);
- Movement tracking (GPS, your position on the map in relation to other players);
- The speed of the sight on the frame (helps to detect Aimbot, because Aimbot always move at the same speed, the person can not move the sight always at a constant speed);
- The place of hitting the target (do you constantly shot in the head, etc.))
- Tracking keystrokes on the keyboard (if you are constantly in the game press the "Home" button without its binding to the action in the game, then it is associated with a cheat);
- Screenshots (usually hacks are not displayed on them, but people using glitches, game bugs, etc.) are tracked.)
- Angles of view and direction of view (where your view is directed in relation to other players);
- ESP detection

Bans: 16917   you and your friends have fun ! poison and kill the game . killing new players desire to play .

the game is not working Edited by YooD

4 hours ago, scaredofsnakes said:

This entire thread is a rollercoaster of emotions.

I'm sorry. it's facts .  you think only of yourself . you don't need this game . 

you and your friends have fun !

the game is not working

Edited by YooD

38 minutes ago, YooD said:
PunkBuster - the first wave of prohibitions .installing third-party programs
( the game has a lot of artists making slot symbols to order )

FairFight - macros the second wave of prohibitions    

- Count per minute (SPM);
- Kill rate of deaths (KDR);
- Damage per shot (DPS);
- - Kills per minute (CPM);
- Accuracy (of your weapon);
- Killing ranges (Distance);
- Movement tracking (GPS, your position on the map in relation to other players);
- The speed of the sight on the frame (helps to detect Aimbot, because Aimbot always move at the same speed, the person can not move the sight always at a constant speed);
- The place of hitting the target (do you constantly shot in the head, etc.))
- Tracking keystrokes on the keyboard (if you are constantly in the game press the "Home" button without its binding to the action in the game, then it is associated with a cheat);
- Screenshots (usually hacks are not displayed on them, but people using glitches, game bugs, etc.) are tracked.)
- Angles of view and direction of view (where your view is directed in relation to other players);
- ESP detection

Bans: 16917   you and your friends have fun ! poison and kill the game . killing new players desire to play .

the game is not working
You need to get laid

the system of rewards in Daily Activity It's not working

http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_Nano_PR1_DA-Assassin/

http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_Nano_PR1_DA-Chrome/

http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Rifle_SACR_Joker/

wait, the whole list can't remember

I can be mistaken in accuracy but not in the essence of the matter 

the game is not working

16 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:
55 minutes ago, YooD said:

You need to get laid
honest, quiet and fun game that will bring income Edited by YooD

TRASH TALKS
By PinkCake, Friday at 11:49 AM in Social District (General Discussion) 

training of beginners is done well . they find it difficult to understand the settings

entering the game
TImuy56jub.jpg

MZa73D9vtO.jpg

district Chat
gk9c9EvK3Q.jpg
t9NFzg3Wv7.jpg
jC7jo30d9V.jpg
UQ28RU9061.jpg

ignore list
NuwS2ojHQ9.jpg
YBdbMX0rAD.jpg      
tS7S5ZB8lQ.jpg
VNzz2U44aq.jpg
there is NO problem .

or question on different ? when did little orbit increase all players ' ignore list to 100 accounts to make my list 150 accounts ?

Future-Proof If the maximum allowable capacity for the Friends and Ignore lists is increased beyond 100 in the future, purchasers will automatically receive this update for free!

Edited by Yood

TRASH TALKS
By PinkCake, Friday at 11:49 AM in Social District (General Discussion) 
training of beginners is done well . they find it difficult to understand the settings