Sign in to follow this  
Cru

Grinding sistem

Hello everyone!
I would like APB to implement a real Grinding system.
Its  very important because gives ppl a reason to play the game over the time , and keep them playing it.
Im 100% that whit a real ranked sistem ppl will play more \ and more ppl will play the game 

( sorry for my english and thx for te attention )

There's no way a ranked system would work when the player pool is limited to 40+40 per district.

14 minutes ago, Cru said:

Hello everyone!
I would like APB to implement a real Grinding system.
Its  very important because gives ppl a reason to play the game over the time , and keep them playing it.
Im 100% that whit a real ranked sistem ppl will play more \ and more ppl will play the game 

( sorry for my english and thx for te attention )

There are already systems like that, weapon roles which unlock mods, vehicle roles which unlock vehicles, ranks which unlock mods.

To be honest I think the rank requirements on mods should be abolished.  It makes games even more unfair for lower ranked players.  It's nearly impossible for new players to win in certain missions because max ranks have car surfer, flak, remote detonation, radar, etc.  New players have zero chance at winning a mission where the objective is to hold the item while rank 255s drive around in a Pioneer with car surfer and OMSAWs/Aligs destroying anyone that gets near them.

And a lot of us vets have been playing this game for years after unlocking everything, so grinding is not what this game is about.

This games strong points are customization and playing a back and forth battle of cops and robbers. Edited by illgot
  • Like 1

Sorry but whit a grinding sistem i mean the threat ... i mean a ranking sistem 

11 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

There's no way a ranked system would work when the player pool is limited to 40+40 per district.

6 minutes ago, illgot said:

There are already systems like that, weapon roles which unlock mods, vehicle roles which unlock vehicles, ranks which unlock mods.

To be honest I think the rank requirements on mods should be abolished.  It makes games even more unfair for lower ranked players.  It's nearly impossible for new players to win in certain missions because max ranks have car surfer, flak, remote detonation, radar, etc.  New players have zero chance at winning a mission where the objective is to hold the item while rank 255s drive around in a Pioneer with car surfer and OMSAWs/Aligs destroying anyone that gets near them.

And a lot of us vets have been playing this game for years after unlocking everything, so grinding is not what this game is about.

This games strong points are customization and playing a back and forth battle of cops and robbers.
Sorry but whit a grinding sistem i mean the threat ... i mean a ranking sistem , and it doesnt metter for the match making cuz u will find the same ppl u find now but whit a different and real rank 

19 minutes ago, Cru said:

Sorry but whit a grinding sistem i mean the threat ... i mean a ranking sistem 

Sorry but whit a grinding sistem i mean the threat ... i mean a ranking sistem , and it doesnt metter for the match making cuz u will find the same ppl u find now but whit a different and real rank 
The playerbase is WAAYYYYY too small for rank systems like that
they can barely balance threats

1 hour ago, illgot said:

This games strong points are customization and playing a back and forth battle of cops and robbers.
You are aware you can buy all mods from auction + you can rent for week R195 mods from JD if you really need them?

26 minutes ago, Mitne said:
You are aware you can buy all mods from auction + you can rent for week R195 mods from JD if you really need them?

joker tickets aren't something a low rank can easily farm to cover 5+ mods every week.

I have 2 max ranks and I am constantly changing mods on my car and characters to fit the situation.  You can't do that at rank 50 farming 10 tickets per contact/day or out shoot people in Fightclub who have all the mods and toys you don't.

Plus you shouldn't have to spend time playing fightclub to farm tickets just to play missions in mission districts.

Lower the rank requirements to 80 like all other mods pre rank 255.

Edited by illgot

2 hours ago, illgot said:

joker tickets aren't something a low rank can easily farm to cover 5+ mods every week.

I have 2 max ranks and I am constantly changing mods on my car and characters to fit the situation.  You can't do that at rank 50 farming 10 tickets per contact/day or out shoot people in Fightclub who have all the mods and toys you don't.

Plus you shouldn't have to spend time playing fightclub to farm tickets just to play missions in mission districts.

Lower the rank requirements to 80 like all other mods pre rank 255.

The only mods which really make huge difference and are R195 are: Flak Jacket and Car Surfer.
Fragile actually just adds movement but it's easier to kill. Bah. N-HVR for fragile user is ultra dangerous weapon. If they got partially naded.
Valzipram Tablets - Sure, useful when dealing with Vegases. But takes slots for other blue mods.
All R195 orange mods expect Remote Detonator - Garbage
All R195 weapons mods -> Tagger etc. are usable by all ranks - get them from auction simply.
Remote Detonator - Useful if your car is rigged to be explosive bomb. Spammable but easily avoidable if you go with brain.
Explosives weapons aren't concern either. You can get from JD Golden Osmaw and pre-farm Explosives role on FC in whole week to rank 2 or 3 (i forgot which) and you got unlocked 1-slot OSMAW and OPGL early while still not having basic ones.
Mods affect gameplay in minor game (with exclusion of mods which speed up or slow down characters or affect their HP (Kevlar, Fragile)

Seriously, if any newbie want, he can ask me for advice and I would gladly give it even to opposition.
Even how to think like veteran to succesfully suprise your enemies. Edited by Mitne

all versions work fine there is a problem there is no modification of the confrontation Pneumatic weapons stabba . although it was considered at the stage of development of the game .

https://ibb.co/jxyxj8

6 hours ago, illgot said:

Disable r195 mods in bronze. 
gg ez

"Grinding sistem"

what more is there to say?

Sign in to follow this