Sign in to follow this  
NmK

Investigating ticket for almost a month???

I made a support ticket to get unbanned for doing absolutely nothing wrong at all and was responded to 21 days ago with the following.

Ticket # 3411
Sammich
21 days ago

Hi Player,

I have been assigned your case and thank you for providing this information. I was able to locate and verify the account in question. 

I'm thoroughly investigating the ban and working on getting this account a fair evaluation. I will be contacting you again with the results of my investigation. 

Thank you for your patience, 
Sammich

Every week I responded asking how much longer it will take to no avail. I feel like the ticket is either lost bugged or abandoned??

Can someone please help from the staff here? I really want to get back to my account with my friends.

Thanks

the main reason is with which system u got banned 🙂

FF or a manual ban ?

if FF than just wait for unban wave in manual ban thaj u have almost 50/50 chances to receive account

my friend got banned for reason as admins says scam but he never scam anyone ... so the question is what they got on him because they are not answering like they have something in this case to add just force delay it (for since 3-4 years) - so you are lucky its only 21 days ...

This was the response I got today. 

Bear
14 minutes ago
Greetings.

After conducting an investigation, it has been determined that the ban on your account will not be reversed for the time being.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter. We may be looking into an alternative solution to bans such as these, so I will be putting your ticket on hold and putting it into a queue to look at down the road, after we have looked into possible solutions. This does not mean that we will be unbanning your account, just revisiting the ban later on down the road.

Regards,
Bear

I dont understand how the other person effected by this false auto ban was unbanned recently and is playing again with money /tickets not removed.

We literally did nothing wrong but play at the same house of a stupid weapon scammer and get auto banned.

Its not fair I get banned for what another person did just because we decided to play at the same house a few times.

Im absolutely just baffled at how this isnt tied in any investigative way to the friend of mine whom got unbanned FOR THE EXACT SAME REASON.

PLEASE HELP ME ADMINS