Sign in to follow this  
VaporLocked

Cool stuffs

Not to mention this clip as well. Why even stream if you're just going to be suspicious anyway? Do they think streaming is evidence that they're not cheating or something? People have gotten VAC'd while on Esports live ffs lol

Goodness gracious
great walls of fire

Second clip isn't really good evidence due to the car warp.

in before deleted.
More reason they need more soldiers on the ground for stuff

31 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Is he grouped with a CM?

Reveal hidden contents
tumblr_on87tqTmAt1qcqfe3o2_400.gif

oh that's just flawed logic. wink 🙂

caught the forum mods lackin

• Like 1

Didn't know you can peek there on the left side in the first clip :classic_ninja: rofl

8 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Is he grouped with a CM?

Reveal hidden contents
tumblr_on87tqTmAt1qcqfe3o2_400.gif

I think he was solo in the clip i posted. 

Also just to give them the benefit of the doubt, was no one watching the radar? You can see an occupied vehicle show up behind that wall, doesn't clearly explain the prefire, but it explains why they were looking there and missed out on the closer enemy to their 6.

6 hours ago, scaredofsnakes said:

What is she wearing?

butterfky.png
  • Like 1

as other said, second clip is fine since it's just the car that pushed  and teleported the player, aim was nothing snappy or anything like that. only suspicious thing about the first clip is the prefire, but it could've been just well timed lucky prefire or a way to tell the opps "come on, show yourselves!" kind of prefire, which ended up being timed luckily and he / she could continue firing. or in the end, it could still be a wallhack, who knows... but these clips ain't proof.

Agreed, other than the prefire nothing is really that off about those clips. Even then, the prefire can be warrented/explained.

shamelessly going to use my own video as a further example. Good game sense can make it easy to locate people.
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Agreed, other than the prefire nothing is really that off about those clips. Even then, the prefire can be warrented/explained.

shamelessly going to use my own video as a further example. Good game sense can make it easy to locate people.
That is just predicting where an enemy will come from (one door) and firing about .5 seconds after they show up.

The first one was aiming at 2 different angles the people could have been coming from and firing at them milliseconds before they even show.

The first one is not 100% cheat, but you can see how the player may have been following enemy players as they ran up the staircase, then swapped to another target, then swapped back to the enemies breaching cover right before they did so.  It seemed more like a wall hack in the first video versus aimbot or triggerbot. Edited by illgot

1 minute ago, illgot said:
That is just predicting where an enemy will come from (one door) and firing about .5 seconds after they show up.

The first one was aiming at 2 different angles the people could have been coming from and firing at them milliseconds before they even show.
Theres actually only 1 angle they can come from up there, the first angle they aim at can't be reached by any direct means.

And like I said other than the prefire nothing is really that off about those clips.

28 minutes ago, Nanometic said:
Theres actually only 1 angle they can come from up there, the first angle they aim at can't be reached by any direct means.

And like I said other than the prefire nothing is really that off about those clips.
The car spawner location has a set of stairs leading up to that area as well.  If the person were wall hacking they would see the players running up the stairs on that side.  It also makes sense if the opposition was smart and spawned their vehicles with car spawners on that side. Edited by illgot

19 hours ago, VaporLocked said:

Wut?
they saw the car driving up so ofc they gonna expect people there

BUT he fired before they even showed up. Thats what makes it suspicious 

Watch his stream, you guys are giving him to much credit. He's really a pretty bad player. When eh was aiming above the wall to the left where no one can be. I almost guarantee they were there jumping to try and see over the wall. I asked him about that and he told me there is a ledge they can get up onto is why he was aiming there.

I get he knew they were there because of the car spawn. Watch it at .25 speed and see how perfect the prefire was. Sometimes you watch this dude stream and he aims dead center mass all the time. Next mission its his first time holding a gun. 

On 7/12/2018 at 6:59 PM, Captain Teemo said:
oh that's just flawed logic. wink 🙂
HEHE

2 hours ago, VaporLocked said:

Sometimes you watch this dude stream and he aims dead center mass all the time. Next mission its his first time holding a gun. 

I think thats called "toggling". 

No name and shame going on. Just talking about a random twitch clip. You trying out to be a mod or what?

Sign in to follow this