I really hate when people say that LO is inevitably going to go down the same path and turn out exactly the same as Old G1. You can blame the community and it's toxicity all you want but in the end it's not a real reason to give up on your game and it's community. I'm confident LO will do a better job and not go down the same path, I think Matt Scott is the best type of CEO we could have possibly asked for. I'm grateful for them all, Selali seems nice (which is good for a head of CS), Lixil is a great CM, we really don't deserve this much attention given to us fringe group of crazies c;

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SelttikS said:
11 minutes ago, Zalman18 said:

Op's got a point if these crybabies keep crying left and right LO might start going silent on us
i mean not like G1 but they start think every time they put a new announcement  people are gonna start using it as a weapon

this community is toxic by its core.
To be honest here LO its giving a lot of hope to the playerbase in other hands trust is yet to be fully earned by some

I think the community is more like a victim of domestic abuse with a bad case of PTSD from it. The fact that people are scared speaking out will making LO become like G1 was is pretty solid evidence of that.
id say give them time. till now they did more then G1 in the past 7 years 

1 hour ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

80% of the forum are here to just Troll people and make them look pathetic, Wich is why the community is horrible in the first place.

[citation needed]

Edited by BXNNXD
wait is this irony

Good post...

This community has some extremely toxic people in it. I come from H1Z1, which has torn itself apart from people being hateful and not welcoming players. What once was a 80k player game now pull 7k and continues to dwindle.

I hope people who love this game continue to stick with it and welcome new players.

I hope the Little Orbit can find this situation economically feasible to salvage,

And, I hope people the hacking and dethreating goes far, far away... or no matter what people do it's just not going to matter.

45 minutes ago, Archon said:

I really hate when people say that LO is inevitably going to go down the same path and turn out exactly the same as Old G1. You can blame the community and it's toxicity all you want but in the end it's not a real reason to give up on your game and it's community. I'm confident LO will do a better job and not go down the same path, I think Matt Scott is the best type of CEO we could have possibly asked for. I'm grateful for them all, Selali seems nice (which is good for a head of CS), Lixil is a great CM, we really don't deserve this much attention given to us fringe group of crazies c;

I am with you on that. I don't think the toxicity of the community would force any game to go under. It's just that we want communication and as soon as we get a little through a Twitch stream it gets backlash for no good reason. This kind of response discourages streams and, eventually, communication in other forms.

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
[citation needed]

90% actually... 😛
umm yeah stuff be cool
Edited by SelttikS

1 hour ago, uraputz said:

Good post...

This community has some extremely toxic people in it. I come from H1Z1, which has torn itself apart from people being hateful and not welcoming players. What once was a 80k player game now pull 7k and continues to dwindle.

I hope people who love this game continue to stick with it and welcome new players.

I hope the Little Orbit can find this situation economically feasible to salvage,

And, I hope people the hacking and dethreating goes far, far away... or no matter what people do it's just not going to matter.

I'd like to see LO push for new players after the engine upgrade is out. It'll be in a better state for advertising and more people would stay if there is an increase of performance.

Are people really trying to say Matt caved to angry community members?
As I read it Matt reviewed the situation and recognized it for what it was, a bad idea.

Kudos to him. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:

If something goes wrong you can allways blame the comunity or me for being toxic.
It-will-never-fail.

Your satire is palpable but it's very true. Edited by Bornstellar

honestly i have been absent, didn't know something had transpired but i guess that is to be expected. Look at warframe itself, good devs and community.

Bad apples still exist.
Hopefully they can look past this? i am not sure if i am surprised at all, after all i did call it on the first days.

Edited by Bellenettiel

27 minutes ago, Bornstellar said:
Your satire is palpable but it's very true.
im pretty sure that wasnt satire

6 hours ago, Techdev said:

nobody quits apb for 3 years

You sure? lol.

But anyway, you certainly make a good point here with that post @Bornstellar and I can say I agree as well after having read it, even though I have not played the game as long as that length of time.
I look forward to what they are planning to do for the game in updates to come, and after having seen the road map post I think it definitely shows some promise.

23 minutes ago, Sgt.Forge said:
But anyway, you certainly make a good point here with that post @Bornstellar and I can say I agree as well after having read it, even though I have not played the game as long as that length of time.
I look forward to what they are planning to do for the game in updates to come, and after having seen the road map post I think it definitely shows some promise.
I do, aswell. I just hope they don't cut back on communication because of this.

6 minutes ago, Bornstellar said:
I do, aswell. I just hope they don't cut back on communication because of this.
Because of what exactly?

45 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Because of what exactly?

Just now, Bornstellar said:
Why would LO cut back communication just cuz they goofed up? 
They seem to learn from their mistakes, not hide from them. 

3 minutes ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:
8950c94ff6c453d4236f3ab5eb8b648a.png
3de.gif

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Why would LO cut back communication just cuz they goofed up? 
They seem to learn from their mistakes, not hide from them. 
From that same topic he says "There will be no more gameplay or streaming."

One method of communication gone.

4 minutes ago, Bornstellar said:
From that same topic he says "There will be no more gameplay or streaming."

One method of communication gone.
Did you watch the stream?
It wasnt for communication, it was strictly for the lolz.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Did you watch the stream?
It wasnt for communication, it was strictly for the lolz.
10201233.png