Keshi

I don't get this community sometimes

1 minute ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:
Under Reloaded. Yeah. -WE- may all know, but Little Orbit has had the game nows, for what? 3 months? If that? And been working on the actual game, and getting things in place. Not combing through the archived old forums.

Cut them some damn slack.

Lixil doesn't know the difference between @VanilleKeks from EpicGoat. She's just barely started to get to know us.
Lixil the community manager actively choose to play with a know cheater whos admitted to cheating.
and when told that she was in fact playing with a disgrace of a human she started silencing people.

for those of u saying that she couldn't possible know, She was told very early on.  and instead of doing something normal like, Ohh i dont know maybe stop playing with this person in question she did the dumbest shit i've ever seen someone do. 

21 minutes ago, SilveB said:
Lixil the community manager actively choose to play with a know cheater whos admitted to cheating.
and when told that she was in fact playing with a disgrace of a human she started silencing people.

for those of u saying that she couldn't possible know, She was told very early on.  and instead of doing something normal like, Ohh i dont know maybe stop playing with this person in question she did the dumbest shit i've ever seen someone do. 

i have no idea when or if lixil was told by flaws himself that he cheated, because anyone else saying so is discredible at best and malicious at worst 

if lixil was made aware by flaws himself beforehand then yes it was a pretty dumb move
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:
Under Reloaded. Yeah. -WE- may all know, but Little Orbit has had the game nows, for what? 3 months? If that? And been working on the actual game, and getting things in place. Not combing through the archived old forums.

Lixil doesn't know the difference between @VanilleKeks from EpicGoat. She's just barely started to get to know us.
Why'd you choose me for that example? Hmmm 

7 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:
1 hour ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

ur bad

Edited by BXNNXD
:^)

57 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:
2 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Because I think highly of you, and your replies are always well thought out and factual. You and @Revoluzzer are probably two of the most logical, and, IMO, well respected community members.
1 hour ago, SilveB said:

Well, did Flaws tell her right off the bat, "Hey, I was a super cheater, but I have changed.", or did they just get lucky on a group lottery?

One shows intent, the other is just dumb bad luck.

And yeah, if I were streaming, and my Stream Chat began to appear what I would see as toxic, yeah, I would set it on Sub Only, and/or ban people too. Summit does this. KingGeorge does this. Pengu does this. Why? Because the vocal minority are idiot trolls. Shall we show what happens when Summit tries to play APB again? Edited by Nymphi--DoubleDee
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:
Because I think highly of you, and your replies are always well thought out and factual. You and @Revoluzzer are probably two of the most logical, and, IMO, well respected community members. Well, did Flaws tell her right off the bat, "Hey, I was a super cheater, but I have changed.", or did they just get lucky on a group lottery?

And yeah, if I were streaming, and my Stream Chat began to appear what I would see as toxic, yeah, I would set it on Sub Only, and/or ban people too. Summit does this. KingGeorge does this. Pengu does this. Why? Because the vocal minority are idiot trolls. Shall we show what happens when Summit tries to play APB again?
Hey that's nice of you to say, thanks.
  • Like 2

Given, that they officially provided "clean slate" to everyone that they've unbanned, what message would it have sent to people if Lixil had chosen the "nope, not teaming up with you, you've been banned in the past" path?

While it might not have caused as strong outcry that what actually happened, it would pretty certainly have caused some form of outcry anyway. Somehow it all went from good intentions to lose/lose situation.

Edited by Chinook

12 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

May 5th I believe which is just two  months ago and a majority of that first month was transitioning everything over to Little orbit and the second month preparing  Battleeye.
That is why in my opinion I do not believe there was adequate time to even know.
I also doubt even one person here has a photographic memory to remember anything so.....

12 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:
Because I think highly of you, and your replies are always well thought out and factual. You and @Revoluzzer are probably two of the most logical, and, IMO, well respected community members. Well, did Flaws tell her right off the bat, "Hey, I was a super cheater, but I have changed.", or did they just get lucky on a group lottery?

And yeah, if I were streaming, and my Stream Chat began to appear what I would see as toxic, yeah, I would set it on Sub Only, and/or ban people too. Summit does this. KingGeorge does this. Pengu does this. Why? Because the vocal minority are idiot trolls. Shall we show what happens when Summit tries to play APB again?

Absolutely not, He said nothing. That in of itself is a problem But it's not the one i care about. What didn't click with me is the way she acted, It was very poor and quite toxic.

To me they way she acted around the whole sitation sorta seemed like she knew but since it was a private stream she thought it was fine.
Problem is when u play the game u work for it's not a private stream. Every thing u do reflects very poorly on Little orbit. Now i hope they will continue to stream and have fun and progress in making a better community. 

And the first step they should take after this to make a better community is go through all the reports they've gotten since BE that have factual evidence that shows cheating in the past and ban them again.  

And yes there is quite alot of them. 

On 7/12/2018 at 8:32 AM, LilyV3 said:

Funny how g1 had GM's doing events and players trolled the.
Funny how tiggs streamed and got trolled and whatever.

It's not G1's fault that communication ended it's how players treated them. And I wonder how long it needs till LO acts the same. And then all these bad people can finally beat the Scapegoat LO for scewing up.

For me APB now turned into a social experiment and I just wanna see of LO ges the road g1 did and history repeats or if things happen different and how the bad parts of the community try to screw that up too.

other things i expect to die within the next 2 years:  Post reactions, Polls.

well this is some what true but the GMs in game would often troll players that werent in the events and would also get a ban for trying to fight back after being asked to be left alone. we've all seen this many times in happening. tiggs was often trolled due to her and most of the community not liking her for one reason or another. 

and really it was G1s fault for info coming to a dead halt since the signed a NDA (which was not very bright) which left the community with no info on anything for months. so far LO has made good on their promises but yes it will turn ugly the day the mess up greatly.... well actually they already did with fight club but they did rectify that VERY quick. but as of right now G1 and LO are on 2 very different roads which is good for LO. 

About the lixil topic all i saw was three people who dont even participate in the forum regularly tried to use the whole forum community to lynch the cm just because a mistake she couldnt have foreseen.

I dont know if they are "famous" in the community... and i dont care. You cant harass a person like that.. nor a cm, nor a normal player. Its even worse than naming and shaming someone for hacking.

I just hope those 3 people get the bad rep they ultimately deserve and the community dont bait on their toxicity again.

• Thanks 1

There is no factual evidence to support such claims of LixiL knew anything other than hearsay nor has any of little Orbit staff been here long enough to have anything you have said they must know to be memorized and your posts said.
Based off of reading multiple posts of yours I firmly believe you are unrealistic and condemning her out of a toxic bitterness being projected from feelings of past events with other people such as G1 or someone in real life of yours. To come off as disgusted as you do off of a simple mistake like this would imply these things are a possibly about you.
This is not meant as an attack on you it is just my opinion of an observation.

Also anyone being treated the way she was would of ignored as well by anyone here. I've seen many people post who did watch the stream who said they were toxic towards her so she ignored them.
To say she must tolerate abuse no matter what position of authority she has ,  is to say because its her that even if they break the laws she must allow it.
Whether it be real life or online there are laws to protect people from abuse.
LixiL is no different and has the right to ignore anyone toxic. " Self defense is not murder ; it is a god given right "

To sum it up what you are doing is just not normal in human society. We laugh we cry we live our lives and do what we can. we make mistakes it happens.

From what I have seen and heard on this matter from both sides of this I still firmly believe in a few things
1. That this is blown way out of proportion by both sides. MattScott said it best on how things went.
2. Both sides of these discussions are to the point of this becoming toxic all over again on this issue even though it has already been handled properly by MattScott
3. This cup is neither only half empty nor only half full but in reality I would wonder what drink I was drinking. In this case that means being able to play APB and have fun rather than drinking up something not so good to drink.

The community on both sides of this is getting out of hand again. Time to wash up it's starting to reek of needing a good long bath again.

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

There is no factual evidence to support such claims of LixiL knew anything other than hearsay nor has any of little Orbit staff been here long enough to have anything you have said they must know to be memorized and your posts said.

Lixil knows Flaws, she knew about the bans.
She just firmly believes that fresh start means fresh start.
That's all there was to it.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Lixil knows Flaws, she knew about the bans.
She just firmly believes that fresh start means fresh start.
That's all there was to it.
No one has shown evidence that LixiL knew. I have only seen " she must know" stated over and over and over.

idk guys, we all know how easy is to check these IPs on these forum members who seems they created their account to discuss only about this... and people who keeps saying all the bad things that happened, happens and are going to keep happening, if any of you could say something constructive just once to bring your point of view...but no is not because you can't, is just that you don't want to.

And thanks guys that finally someone said it clearly:

58 minutes ago, Zealocke said:

About the lixil topic all i saw was three people who dont even participate in the forum regularly tried to use the whole forum community to lynch the cm just because a mistake she couldnt have foreseen.

I dont know if they are "famous" in the community... and i dont care. You cant harass a person like that.. nor a cm, nor a normal player. Its even worse than naming and shaming someone for hacking.

I just hope those 3 people get the bad rep they ultimately deserve and the community dont bait on their toxicity again.

19 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Based off of reading multiple posts of yours I firmly believe you are unrealistic and condemning her out of a toxic bitterness being projected from feelings of past events with other people such as G1 or someone in real life of yours. To come off as disgusted as you do off of a simple mistake like this would imply these things are a possibly about you.
This is not meant as an attack on you it is just my opinion of an observation.

Also anyone being treated the way she was would of ignored as well by anyone here. I've seen many people post who did watch the stream who said they were toxic towards her so she ignored them.
To say she must tolerate abuse no matter what position of authority she has ,  is to say because its her that even if they break the laws she must allow it.
Whether it be real life or online there are laws to protect people from abuse.
LixiL is no different and has the right to ignore anyone toxic. " Self defense is not murder ; it is a god given right "

To sum it up what you are doing is just not normal in human society. We laugh we cry we live our lives and do what we can. we make mistakes it happens.

From what I have seen and heard on this matter from both sides of this I still firmly believe in a few things
1. That this is blown way out of proportion by both sides. MattScott said it best on how things went.
2. Both sides of these discussions are to the point of this becoming toxic all over again on this issue even though it has already been handled properly by MattScott
3. This cup is neither only half empty nor only half full but in reality I would wonder what drink I was drinking. In this case that means being able to play APB and have fun rather than drinking up something not so good to drink.

The community on both sides of this is getting out of hand again. Time to wash up it's starting to reek of needing a good long bath again.

Edited by Salvick
Added quotes

14 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
No one has shown evidence that LixiL knew. I have only seen " she must know" stated over and over and over.
Just ask her.
Her Natzu and Flaws are friends. 
Have been for a little while now. 
Not that big a deal really. 

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Just ask her.

Indeed these kids causing drama, they are really that delusional to think any of them will stop Lixil from playing the game with these guys they hate so much, while actually they only got her hiding anonymously from everyone while naturally she will keep playing the game privately with whoever she feels comfortable with to enjoy her free time.

But I'd let them swallow their silly tiny victory, there's so much for us to enjoy coming up and they just can't enjoy anything at all, no matter how nice it is. Edited by Salvick

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Just ask her.
I worked with a rapist before as well as hung out with him out of work at most a dozen times I believe over the course of 2 - 3 years. Knowing someone does not mean you know of their intent to commit crimes.
This would be considered circumstantial evidence at best and definitely falls under assumptions of knowledge of the acts.

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
I worked with a rapist before as well as hung out with him out of work at most a dozen times I believe over the course of 2 - 3 years. Knowing someone does not mean you know of their intent to commit crimes.
This would be considered circumstantial evidence at best and definitely falls under assumptions of knowledge of the acts.
did u find out he was a rapist when he raped you?

8 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
the 2 dont even begin to compare to be fair.

Just now, Fennel said:
5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
the 2 dont even begin to compare to be fair.
In any court of law there must be evidence of intent. Knowing someone does not equal guilt of intent. The only difference in my example is the severity of what happened.

26 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

12 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Shit... Im being trolled right now arent I?

On 7/12/2018 at 8:23 AM, Keshi said:

People complained that G1 didn't interact with their playerbase. Thats an issue (well ofc it is)
We have people now trying to interact with their community and wants to stream the game and have fun (People are still hating)

What should the staffs do, live in social and stream "free 3d glasses" all day? or will that be a problem too because an ex-cheater has a chance of winning a 3d glass as well or those who spend allot on key to the world for those "exclusive glasses" will get offended calling it unfair?

The main issue is that the APB community is full of toxic players that only think of themselves. Wether they be kiddies or older folk they just want to take care of themselves and the state of the game as a whole doesnt concern them. Unless the mindset of the community changes the games guna fail no matter what.

58 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:
The main issue is that the APB community is full of toxic players that only think of themselves. 
thats not true i think about how other people are shit compared to me all the time
  • Like 1