Keshi

I don't get this community sometimes

1 minute ago, Neonis said:
Does this paved path stop once it gets to hell or does it continue on through and out the other side?
Could be like when you have to go through a period of torment and pain before you can return to a more peaceful time?
Think it ends with eternal torment or something about pyrite.

You know you gotta go through Hell before you, get to heaven!

The people complaining about the staff actions are not against the staff or the company, they are against other players who made them have a bad time.

The thing is, we should try to stay positive, and we should try to help every single person out there to avoid having a bad time, I can say bunch of people tried to give me a bad time ingame in the past in my years playing APB, and I even been ashamed of showing this game to friends and family who witnessed this toxicity I'm talking about, but the toxicity is in both sides of the issue, the toxic ones who are aggressive because they feel rejected or targeted by other players, and the toxic ones who are passive-aggressive putting themselves in a position of authority over other fellow players to just end up totally screwing the experience of the game for those they don't want around.

Edited by Salvick
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Matt thought it was bad idea. 
Cuz it was. 
He smart.
So it's bad that the Community Manager, plays with the community?

Okay.....

4 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:
Seems so. Edited by CookiePuss

36 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Okay.....
Duh! Did you not read the memo?

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Seems so.

2 hours ago, SelttikS said:
3 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Okay.....
Duh! Did you not read the memo?
And then some people wonder why Tiggs started going down her path of "Fuck 'em! That's why!"

I get the whole playing with a known (to the community) cheater. I personally don't care. Has no effect on my playing.

But because of it, now it can only be in "Kill the GM" style of events? Eh... Nice going, guys.

Thanks for making Lixil get reprimanded, and now afraid to do other stuff with us.

Give it time and we'll be back to Reloaded levels of communication.

GG.
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

And then some people wonder why Tiggs started going down her path of "Fuck 'em! That's why!"

I get the whole playing with a known (to the community) cheater. I personally don't care. Has no effect on my playing.

But because of it, now it can only be in "Kill the GM" style of events? Eh... Nice going, guys.

Thanks for making Lixil get reprimanded, and now afraid to do other stuff with us.

Give it time and we'll be back to Reloaded levels of communication.

GG.
its the weebs man, cant be trusted

i think lixil should continue playing with the non-weeb community
200w.webp

• Like 1

Just now, Fr3e said:

200w.webp

Id love to play with Lixil. Then she can carry me to wins.

Just now, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:
1 minute ago, Fr3e said:

200w.webp

Id love to play with Lixil. Then she can carry me to wins.
im not american so i never play with/against anyone not annoying 😞

Those complaining about how some players destroy the experience of APB for them and we just did exactly that with Lixil.

Congrats with your witch hunt for the guys who are on it, we've burnt someone innocent targeting her as associated with the evil witches, as I predicted it indeed.

Talking about destroying the game...yells for new players while ruining it for the Community Manager.

Edited by Salvick
TLDR
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Salvick said:

Those complaining about how some players destroy the experience of APB for them and we just did exactly that with Lixil and the staff who wanted to experiment the game with us from our perspective as a normal player.

They complain causing drama instead of trying to tell her about their concerns through thousands of different ways, some guys were disrespectful and attacked her, and maybe a few tried to be polite but there were thousand of options to reach her and get a direct impression of how she is and bring her your concerns, but now that's just screwed for them and everyone else.

I don't see the point on getting upset at the people having a good time, either the former cheaters or the new game management, both don't know each other and they were having a positive experience, now the staff and Lixil will have to remain hiding from people as it used to be with G1.

Congrats with your witch hunt for the guys who are on it, we've burnt someone innocent targeting her as associated with the evil witches, as I predicted it in thread I created in our first days of LO indeed, but this was beyond the imaginable.

Talking about destroying the game...yells for new players while ruining it for the Community Manager.

whats ur TLDR

2 minutes ago, Fr3e said:
3 minutes ago, Salvick said:

Those complaining about how some players destroy the experience of APB for them and we just did exactly that with Lixil.

Congrats with your witch hunt for the guys who are on it, we've burnt someone innocent targeting her as associated with the evil witches, as I predicted it indeed.

whats ur TLDR
ikr T_T

Edit: Like it better now? Edited by Salvick

8 minutes ago, Salvick said:

Those complaining about how some players destroy the experience of APB for them and we just did exactly that with Lixil and the staff who wanted to experiment the game with us from our perspective as a normal player.

When you are known as a member of staff you will not experience the game like everyone else. When you do not have to rank up or acquire items or cash in game you will not be experiencing the game like everyone else.

Stop trying to be a white knight.
  • Like 1

Honestly.. What is wrong with people -.- For those of u who do not understand the problem here it is, Lixil the community manager actively choose to play with a know cheater whos admitted to cheating.
and when told that she was in fact playing with a disgrace of a human she started silencing people.

for those of u saying that she couldn't possible know, She was told very early on.  and instead of doing something normal like, Ohh i dont know maybe stop playing with this person in question she did the dumbest shit i've ever seen someone do.

Hopefully she can continue to stream but she needs to understand this.
It's not a private stream when u play the game u work for. Everything u do reflects on the company. 
Playing with a know cheater, favoritism, silencing, general toxic behavior.  does not reflect good on LO.
So stop defending lixil 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, SilveB said:

Honestly.. What is wrong with people -.- For those of u who do not understand the problem here it is, Lixil the community manager actively choose to play with a know cheater whos admitted to cheating.
and when told that she was in fact playing with a disgrace of a human she started silencing people.

for those of u saying that she couldn't possible know, She was told very early on.  and instead of doing something normal like, Ohh i dont know maybe stop playing with this person in question she did the dumbest shit i've ever seen someone do.

It's not a private stream when u play the game u work for. Everything u do reflects on the company. 
Playing with a know cheater, favoritism, silencing, general toxic behavior.  does not reflect good on LO.
So stop defending lixil 

I like you
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, SilveB said:

So stop defending lixil 

I sense a lot of anger in you...

kwovcbl.jpg

We all have our subconscious automatic emotional reactions which doesn't have much at all to do with whatever the current situation is. Thus we overreact. It wasn't such a big deal as many made it out to be. Lessons learned.

Edited by SilverCrow

2 hours ago, SelttikS said:
When you are known as a member of staff you will not experience the game like everyone else. When you do not have to rank up or acquire items or cash in game you will not be experiencing the game like everyone else.

Stop trying to be a white knight.
I'm not white knighting tbh, I just choose to keep my negative opinions for myself and see where I can make a constructive input. I'm not gonna lie, I was clearly waiting to have my chance to play with Lixil or anyone from the staff to share my personal impression of the game as almost everyone else does, I was just waiting for the rest of the people taking their chance so I can go next.

Now let's say that Selali and Lixil are going to run a program to play with the players as part of a QA process that involves testing different circumstances with players from all the different levels, they'll need to test all the possibilities and is impossible to do that starting "from scratch".

Honestly it is a joke to think that the developers and staff of the game should take a year or two playing from scratch before they could experiment any features or interact with any players. And many of these saying things like this usually are the first avoiding to play with new players because of their lack of guns, cars and equipment if we are going to be honest here.

I do agree that as member of the staff yo will never experience the game as a simple mortal though.

Edited by Salvick
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SilveB said:

So stop defending lixil 

By your logic : If someone  accuses you of being a cheater  to Little Orbit staff then you're a cheater? In this case some people knew yes , however this way of thinking has a two edged sword feel that can backfire against us and damage the game....

Not saying you're wrong in this particular matter  mind you but I am saying we have to be careful about casting stones in a glass house sort of thing.

21 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
 we have to be careful about casting stones in a glass house sort of thing.
I would LOVE to live in a glass house. 

Just now, CookiePuss said:
16 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
 we have to be careful about casting stones in a glass house sort of thing.
I would LOVE to live in a glass house. 
kinda cold to if you don't  have double pane windows at the very least. It's  kind  of nice to see but geez who wants to wash all those windows. And let's not get started on birds  dropping bombs on all the windows yuck

Can we get over this, mistakes happen, Hopefully Lixil learned from hers.