who doesnt like handjobs
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:
1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
Why does it all lead to handjobs?
who doesnt like handjobs
shit... touche

yes touche my weiner

There's no need to take everything everyone says on forums every day so serious, is cool to debate and it is productive to bring things that lately helps to improve what we have, but sometimes some players gets so involved with the game that they seems to act as if they were chosen to change the world, and there's always someone who creates drama, probably many of us been there without noticing or without intentions to antagonize and dramatize, but also the usual replies just fuel the drama even more, so that's what happens imo, everyone here will discuss on their own level or from their own perspective or interests.

Let's have some patience, I think LO is learning about this game and its players much more than what any of us could know about them and about the things that are coming for this game in the future. Is good to let the forums revolt a bit so they can get the full picture in the meanwhile.

8 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

DON'T make "special in-game "friends" cos no one in APB is going to be an actual "friend" of any staff member... they are just going to selfishly use you for free stuff, for favors... and in the circlejerk... as a "get of of Ban/jail free card."  So don't degrade yourself by allowing their compliments and fake friendliness  manipulate you.  Rather, play anon... and help the players who get wrecked hardcore by the golds who troll in bronze who actually DO need a friend.

I do agree the newcomers and a lot of average/casual players with less than 2 years playing are in an urgent need of care from LO. But also I don't think we should tell people how to do their job, that along with assuming they are getting manipulated is an underestimation of their skills and knowledge. We can bring suggestions and concerns and they will always try their best to do what is actually possible to do and nothing else.

Back in the days when you played games in dedicated servers that were usually hosted by gaming communities and such, the admins where also players and friends of the people who played there. They were very respected and we not only respect them but also we were always comfortable with their presence and the fact that there was always someone available to help and moderate. And yes, playing with an admin or the owner of the server was an honor, and everyone wanted to do it and always a few will oppose to it.

But nowadays it looks like the players attack anyone for anything, they attack other players, then the streamers, then the GMs, the Customer Support and the CM and finally they'll blame on the company and its CEO till finally when there's nothing left to attack, they'll attack the pillow so madly that they'll have nightmares of APB for ever or I don't know what else, lol.

We need to calm down, I agree that the thing of the staff playing with "everyone" wasn't well handled, but I don't feel is such a big deal, LO didn't know what would happen and I suspect they did not expect to get so much attention in these regards, I remember telling Lixil that the GMs are like celebrities or even heroes for some players, that's the thing I think.

Edited by Salvick

6 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

Is that stream of Lixil's archived somewhere? I'd like to see why all the drama.

*snip*
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nanometic said:

Thanks man, u gold!

So, a green got carried to silver by 2 otherwise not so helpful golds, one of which was an amnestied cheater who happened to show up on discord for playing at that time...
This community has ways of taking the fun out of the game.

15 hours ago, PrincessTwilight said:

Poor LO, Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.

and thats when they finally need to lay fo the "We want everoyne to be happy" attitude and just ignore some of the always complaining ones and just do their thing. We should have streams, and devs shouldn't care about every single member complainign abuot stupid stuff. Stremaign APb means playing with and against other people, and if someoen goes mad because of this should this really mean streams should stop? I don't even care if Lixil gets the max rank all item account, it's not even going to help her much. if she really played with a hacker, well it just shows how easy it is in APB to meet one and how the average person isn't able to spot this. But then its probably LO's job in the aftermath to investigate this.

But I hope LO grows enough balls to understand that we soon have no nice things left anymore if they always act like this just because a few guys complain with their hurt ego.

Never seen the MWO community cry about this, everyone was just happ if any of the devs were in a battle. But here, OMG conspiracy world dooming actions and flamign happens beyong and scale of measure.

Lets please just not lose all this possibilities because of a bitter minority and keep streams happening where devs make missiosn with changing community members so many get the chance to play with or vs them. Edited by LilyV3

I think I partially asked that in my subject.
But yeah. Community is just terrible sometimes always.

Edited by Mitne

4 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

and thats when they finally need to lay fo the "We want everoyne to be happy" attitude and just ignore some of the always complaining ones and just do their thing. We should have streams, and devs shouldn't care about every single member complainign abuot stupid stuff. Stremaign APb means playing with and against other people, and if someoen goes mad because of this should this really mean streams should stop? I don't even care if Lixil gets the max rank all item account, it's not even going to help her much. if she really played with a hacker, well it just shows how easy it is in APB to meet one and how the average person isn't able to spot this. But then its probably LO's job in the aftermath to investigate this.

But I hope LO grows enough balls to understand that we soon have no nice things left anymore if they always act like this just because a few guys complain with their hurt ego.

Never seen the MWO community cry about this, everyone was just happ if any of the devs were in a battle. But here, OMG conspiracy world dooming actions and flamign happens beyong and scale of measure.

Lets please just not lose all this possibilities because of a bitter minority and keep streams happening where devs make missiosn with changing community members so many get the chance to play with or vs them.
It wasnt the community.
The CEO reviewed the situation and recognized it for what it was... a bad idea.

40 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
It wasnt the community.
its only a bad idea to those that dont like the idea, personally i dont care, i dont see why anyone would get emotional over it and i just found it to be a positive thing. Edited by Fennel

1 minute ago, Fennel said:
its only a bad idea to those that dont like the idea,
Obviously. 
Luckily one of those people is the CEO. 

20 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Obviously. 
was hoping something more constructive but i guess i expected too much.

the circus has left , clowns remained . forum overloads developers with unnecessary and empty things, they get lost and go around . they don't have time to entertain you .

10 minutes ago, Fennel said:
32 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Obviously. 

k

40 minutes ago, Fennel said:
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
Obviously. 
Luckily one of those people was the CEO.

The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

31 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

depends the direction to pave it to

3 minutes ago, Fennel said:
35 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

depends the direction to pave it to

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
It wasnt the community.
It was "bad" in the fact that people complained.

People complained that Lixil wasn't a fresh character. 
People complained that Lixil just joined up with people that wanted to play.

That's why it was a "bad" idea. Frankly, I don't care she boosted her character. Frankly, I don't care who she played with.

I like the idea of a staff member streaming themselves playing. I'd like it to happen more.  I'd like the chance to play with them. Cause it's interaction. Hell, I'll play against them too. Get my patootie handed to me.

It's not that big of a deal. If you wanted to play with her, ya should have been there, then.

3 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:
It was "bad" in the fact that people complained.

People complained that Lixil wasn't a fresh character. 
People complained that Lixil just joined up with people that wanted to play.

That's why it was a "bad" idea. Frankly, I don't care she boosted her character. Frankly, I don't care who she played with.

I like the idea of a staff member streaming themselves playing. I'd like it to happen more.  I'd like the chance to play with them. Cause it's interaction. Hell, I'll play against them too. Get my patootie handed to me.

It's not that big of a deal. If you wanted to play with her, ya should have been there, then.
Matt thought it was bad idea. 
Cuz it was. 
He smart.

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

Does this paved path stop once it gets to hell or does it continue on through and out the other side?
Could be like when you have to go through a period of torment and pain before you can return to a more peaceful time?