whitecrystall

Where are all these cheaters?

Oh bud, im so good i barely see any cheater. The better you are the less cheaters you see. My currently cheaters seen is ZERO.
Those who seen or know people who have cheated are paranoid and they see cheaters EVERYWHEREEE~ Who will be next in the fortune wheel? it can be you, or me or a bronzy... who knows xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

People under G1's tyranny who got banned did their time. Second chances are granted for most people who break the law...so lets hope they wont recommit and focus on the reason we all game....to have fun!

1 minute ago, Danimal said:

People under G1's tyranny who got banned did their time. Second chances are granted for most people who break the law...so lets hope they wont recommit and focus on the reason we all game....to have fun!

A felon will always be a felon though.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Danimal said:

You simply dont understand that their fun is to cheat and crap all over the rest of the players and that "second" chances wont work (we say second but they had plenty of chances even rerolling is a free chance but they will never change).

Just compare gaming like goin to the bathroom, and cheaters the shit. The machine will never stop... so you need to keep it clean with good toilete paper, soap and bidet (good anticheats, gms monitoring etc).
Asking cheaters to stop cheating is like to ask shit to stop smelling and dirtying your patootie, that simply wont happen.

After BE went online, I have had one FC experience (which went on for few rounds) where I really had to question if the top scorers indeed were cheating or not... But after giving it some thought my conclusion was "inconclusive". Yes, we (the others) were rekt quite thoroughly by those few players. And no, they didn't display any "blatantly obvious" characteristics usually associated with cheaters. There just was no way telling, and I didn't recognize the names either, so no reason to have any big thoughts and assumptions really.

If you aren't experienced enough to notice people that are way off it doesn't mean you vs'd only 5 cheaters.

11 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

bruh already been accused the first day I played APB. 

Then stop cheating, you big cheater you. 😋

They rekted me like if i am a bronze but they didnt display any blatant moves so yeah i didnt see any cheater. I am afraid of being called hackusator and ppl call me paranoid to see cheaters everywhere so i stand these same people with 40 kills mvp every day like if nothing happens because we have BE.

No no i didnt been worked up all these years to think like this, i completly refuse reality but i am not brainwashed.
I need to keep the positive thinking otherwise ppl will call me toxic.

Edited by Excalibur!

Blatant cheaters are fun. Closets are gay

8 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
9 hours ago, Defibrillator said:
Restrict me a yukon and we'll talk abt it.

Edit: how many years have u been playing apb? Ill figure out a way if u'd answer it.
been playing since 2011 iirc

ok, u have been playing apb on an average of 4hrs on a daily basis for 7 years (its jus avg)

On a 666 day period which is approximately a 1 yr 10 month period film played around 1.3k hours

7 yrs is equal to 2555 days which is 4 times, when compared to film.

1,300*4 =5,200 hours.

Idk how much social time you have spent in the game, but film hardly spends any. Whats there to customise or buy for him? In the case of u, you must have spent social time, fight clubs. Jus tell ur time spent in action districts only.

Considering only the known bans, we have this data. The silent bans we dont know how much.

Also i kept the assumption same when PB only existed in apb.

5.2k hours of cheating jus for fun. Thats some serious dedication. That too only in action districts.
4 hours ago, Deadliest said:

bruh already been accused the first day I played APB. 

Is it ok that if we talk about ur ban? Edited by Defibrillator
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

ok, u have been playing apb on an average of 4hrs on a daily basis for 7 years (its jus avg)

On a 666 day period which is approximately a 1 yr 10 month period film played around 1.3k hours

7 yrs is equal to 2555 days which is 4 times, when compared to film.

1,300*4 =5,200 hours.

Idk how much social time you have spent in the game, but film hardly spends any. Whats there to customise or buy for him? In the case of u, you must have spent social time, fight clubs. Jus tell ur time spent in action districts only.

Considering only the known bans, we have this data. The silent bans we dont know how much.

Also i kept the assumption same when PB only existed in apb.

5.2k hours of cheating jus for fun. Thats some serious dedication. That too only in action districts. Is it ok that we talk about ur ban?
damn

19 hours ago, whitecrystall said:
Actually did, one of my nicest clan members. He might've been cheating I have absolutely no idea but it really didn't seem like it, if he did he was really bad at it since he wasn't top in any missions. We do know that FairFight did falsely ban a lot of people but I'd say the majority of bans were legit, but if you look in the greater scopes of things 17k is definitely a lot lower amount of people than the people who're constantly falsely accused of cheating, giving the illusion of the issue being greater than it is.

The matter is not those who accuse the subject is about you who never saw a cheater in those 1000 hours, so quite obviously you may just not be good at spotting cheaters, and just because someone loses a mission or doesn't plays good doesn't mean he isn't cheating. Not everyone is using the full spectrum of cheats, and some strangely even with rather baltant settinsg still play crap.
  • Like 1

My concern right now is performance and in-game problems instead of cheaters - I don't think even the best anti-cheat gonna fix that anyway.
Btw. Citadel FC had speedhacking blatant yesterday on Asylum in morning. So yeah, there are SOME cheats out there so don't act like total idiots.

Edited by Mitne

53 minutes ago, Mitne said:

My concern right now is performance and in-game problems instead of cheaters - I don't think even the best anti-cheat gonna fix that anyway.
Btw. Citadel FC had speedhacking blatant yesterday on Asylum in morning. So yeah, there are SOME cheats out there so don't act like total idiots.

As someone said in another thread. We need gm's patrolling the districts. Not just to actively ban blatants but to also look at those dem suspicious players that could've never known ur there or just instantly hitting you the moment you leave cover. 
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Defibrillator said:
Lets do a quick math OP.

Lets take the time to create a new acct to be 5mins.

Takes some 5 mins to create a char name, server and ur char.

Why this math? Meet film,  who has around 210 banned accts.

Time to create 210 banned accts= 35 hours. Such dedication.

Lets take he got banned in a time period of 2 days on an average with 3hrs of gameplay per day. 

Time played on 210 accts is 1260 hrs.

Totally he had spent around 1295 hrs in apb which we know for sure. And there was a time which bans werent displayed on ffbans. Anyways he spent more time than u on apb.

A sidenote abt film is he has a main acct and he jus cheats for fun. 1295hrs.

The point im tryna say is..uh there are dedicated cheaters u havent even faced.

next time dont come here and talk abt ur hours and bla bla.

Peace 
Yep, there's cheaters. Again, I've personally seen a few. But I don't see how your math proves that the cheater count is anywhere near what people seem to act like it is

Sadly there are more cheating than I though there were. Kind of wondering why with some of the evidence available that they are not getting banned. Is LO really that worried about losing a cheater that they will continue to ignore evidence?

yes yes the same reply of support ticket blah blah but we all know how that works out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Sadly there are more cheating than I though there were. Kind of wondering why with some of the evidence available that they are not getting banned. Is LO really that worried about losing a cheater that they will continue to ignore evidence?

yes yes the same reply of support ticket blah blah but we all know how that works out.

Hopefully once the GM program is up and running, they can start reporting cheaters directly to LO staff. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
9 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Hopefully once the GM program is up and running, they can start reporting cheaters directly to LO staff. 
Staff is aware of several of them I know first hand. And so far they have decided not to do anything regarding them. I am kinda getting more and more regretful about having spent money on this since LO took over.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, whitecrystall said:
21 hours ago, Defibrillator said:
Lets do a quick math OP.

Lets take the time to create a new acct to be 5mins.

Takes some 5 mins to create a char name, server and ur char.

Why this math? Meet film,  who has around 210 banned accts.

Time to create 210 banned accts= 35 hours. Such dedication.

Lets take he got banned in a time period of 2 days on an average with 3hrs of gameplay per day. 

Time played on 210 accts is 1260 hrs.

Totally he had spent around 1295 hrs in apb which we know for sure. And there was a time which bans werent displayed on ffbans. Anyways he spent more time than u on apb.

A sidenote abt film is he has a main acct and he jus cheats for fun. 1295hrs.

The point im tryna say is..uh there are dedicated cheaters u havent even faced.

next time dont come here and talk abt ur hours and bla bla.

Peace 
Yep, there's cheaters. Again, I've personally seen a few. But I don't see how your math proves that the cheater count is anywhere near what people seem to act like it is
Oh my... i jus proved that ur 1000hrs time is jus totally fucking nthn.. too hard to understand?

Ppl jus have 3k hrs of social time alone.

16 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:
Oh my... i jus proved that ur 1000hrs time is jus totally fucking nthn.. too hard to understand?

Ppl jus have 3k hrs of social time alone.
...ok, why does this matter and how is it relevant in any way?

Have you ever played Fight Club on Citadel around summer 17 to spring 18?

8NsdyJP.png

Edited by PHM

There were alot of cheaters before battleye. there are less now but alot of people underestimate how many hackers there actually were
edit: FairFuck actually didnt do ANYTHING. you would have to be shawcoptering to be even get noticed by it

Edited by Loudness

On 7/12/2018 at 7:36 AM, whitecrystall said:

The thing the APB community seems to be the most worried about right now are cheaters or """hackers""", but in my 1000 hours of gameplay I can only recall seeing around 3-5 people who I'd actually want to suggest are probably cheating.

Is there some actual statistics on the amount of cheaters because I'm ready to just straight out suggest that 95%-98% of allegation are false, this theory is further supported by the fact that I've been accused of cheating weekly, which of course, I haven't.

What are other experienced players opinions on this? Agree with me that it's mostly bullshoot or do you think APB really has a huge cheating problem?

Oh my...
giphy.gif

On 7/13/2018 at 11:02 AM, LilyV3 said:
... and some strangely even with rather baltant settinsg still play crap.
Not surprising at all since they never get to learn the game... like... by percing themselves 😂
And when they are not cheating they are usually the first to yell "Hacker!!!".