TrackReindeer

Can we Please start banning The youtubers who are blatantly aimbotting please.

Theres tons of youtubers right now posting videos of themselves blatantly aimbotting with the Cheat Hud turned off. Its clear as day and really needs to be addressed. They're posting daily videos of themselves aimbotting. You can clearly see without any doubt during their own video that they're cheating. You dont even have to explain the things they're doing that are against the TOS. 

You can also tell as well that they're running a Graphic changer and Shader to get better FPS for more of a advantage as well. 

Thats a link to their own youtube page where you can CLEARLY SEE they're beyond any doubt cheating and LOVING the attention they're getting. 
Heres a perfect video from them that clearly shows it all off without anything hidden but the Cheat User Interface.

Once again, all proven by themselves mocking the community. 

This isn't a name and shame. This is showing a video of a player who isn't hiding their names, linking all their account information and then showing us they're cheating without a single care. 

Heres other youtube videos of people posting themselves cheating on youtube in which you can clearly tell without any doubt they're cheating with the hud turned off. 

• Like 4

Yes it is name and shame.

Edit: Don't downvote me because you're an charming person and don't know the rules.

• Like 1

Just now, Kiida said:

How is it name and shame? He posted the video of himself cheating. Thats not name and shame Im just pointing it out that we have a cheater whos mocking everyone on youtube. He can hide his own name on his own videos if he doesn't want it to be shared that hes cheating.

43 minutes ago, Kiida said:

Edit: Don't downvote me because you're an and don't know the rules.

I downvote you because you get aroused by pets.
  • Like 2

1. The name and shaming rule is about not naming ingame players to harass, bully or otherwise negatively discuss an individual. Because the forums are not the place for such discussions. If you want to report a player for whatever reason it goes to support. I think you missunderstood the rule there.

2.  is someone I occasionally watch and you should too. Look at anything other than his aim and you will notice the whole package. The gameplay is from someone who's a veteran like many others. Of course he could be cheating, I don't know. However considering the way he plays, his years of playing etc. Most likely not.

3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:
8 minutes ago, Kiida said:

Edit: Don't downvote me because you're an idiot and don't know the rules.

I downvote you because you get aroused by pets.
And you wonder why everyone teamkills you, Katchwi? Edited by Kiida

40 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

1. The name and shaming rule is about not naming ingame players to harass, bully or otherwise negatively discuss an individual. Because the forums are not the place for such discussions. If you want to report a player for whatever reason it goes to support. I think you missunderstood the rule there.

2.  is someone I occasionally watch and you should too. Look at anything other than his aim and you will notice the whole package. The gameplay is from someone who's a veteran like many others. Of course he could be cheating, I don't know. However considering the way he plays, his years of playing etc. Most likely not.

Where not talking about him, were talking about youtubers posting videos of themselves chearly cheating. I don't care if you like they're gameplay and content. Cheating is cheating and that's all that matters.

Cheating is fine as long as they give you good content.... Change my mind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by DixonCid3r
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, TrackReindeer said:
40 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

Where not talking about him, were talking about youtubers posting videos of themselves chearly cheating. I don't care if you like they're gameplay and content. Cheating is cheating and that's all that matters.
Your discussion is alright. However the second you linked  videos as examples, you have broken the name and shaming rule. In this context you are using  videos to prove your point about cheating youtubers. Additionally, just because you think that is definite proof, doesn't mean it is. Since there is no objective proof of him cheating, using him as an example is bound to cause slander. Which classifies as naming and shaming. Remove the example videos and you can have this discussion without mods locking it soon enough. 

Can we have a section for this stuff already so we don't have to read all this non-sense every day? ffs...

Tbh I think the was far more obvious then this, unlike that one this doesn't have mechanical aim just trained tracking after years of experience.

Just now, CrunkGirl said:
As someone who has been around a long time, certainly longer than this forum account portrays, Anxiie does show quite a few instances of possible cheating in his videos. However, it is definitely up for debate, because it isn't blatant in regards to how much worse it COULD be. There are a lot of instances where he jerks his mouse around for seemingly no reason, as well as changes targets mid spray, but this is all just by speculation.

A good way to get an idea on how cheats work on this game would be to look at things like this. 
It doesn't matter. Discussing whether an individual is cheating is not allowed on the forums. OP seems to think this doesn't apply here because anxiie posts public videos, but it still does. That's all I'm saying. Remove the name and shame and the mods shouldnt lock this. Aslong as people don't point to specific peeps.

This is a great video that shows someone with the hud turned on with everything on the cheat maxed out.  If you compare this video with the videos above you can clearly see they're cheating on their videos, all they've done is turn the hud off.

4 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:
7 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:
As someone who has been around a long time, certainly longer than this forum account portrays, Anxiie does show quite a few instances of possible cheating in his videos. However, it is definitely up for debate, because it isn't blatant in regards to how much worse it COULD be. There are a lot of instances where he jerks his mouse around for seemingly no reason, as well as changes targets mid spray, but this is all just by speculation.

A good way to get an idea on how cheats work on this game would be to look at things like this. 
It doesn't matter. Discussing whether an individual is cheating is not allowed on the forums. OP seems to think this doesn't apply here because anxiie posts public videos, but it still does. That's all I'm saying. Remove the name and shame and the mods shouldnt lock this. Aslong as people don't point to specific peeps.
sorry I should have stated specifically "I don't really care about 1. because it's too late now" because the response was OBVIOUSLY aimed at both of your bullets.

3 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:
I posted multiple videos now of people cheating, and others have too. It isn't a question of name and shame, None of us are mentioning names. Were only showing a video off that is clearly showing content of people cheating who are evading bans. If you like watching videos of people cheating and think it should be allowed as long as they're making good content and bringing publicity to the game, then that's a different discussion. 

I'm actually quite confused about the "Name and Shame" thing? Pretty sure you can't Name and Shame someone who hasn't been banned for cheating? The whole Name and Shame policy from what i've read is about screaming you know someone got banned for cheating and plastering it everywhere? If I'm wrong please correct me and link me to this rule so I can better educate myself and not get into trouble.

5 minutes ago, TrackReindeer said:
10 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:
I posted multiple videos now of people cheating, and others have too. It isn't a question of name and shame, None of us are mentioning names. Were only showing a video off that is clearly showing content of people cheating who are evading bans. If you like watching videos of people cheating and think it should be allowed as long as they're making good content and bringing publicity to the game, then that's a different discussion. 
From the forum rules:

- No Naming/Shaming If you believe someone is cheating please reach out to our support or to our GMs

Also,
1. You don't have any objective proof they are cheating,
2. Your opinion is not objective proof.
3. The videos you linked belong to active players. Posting more than one youtuber doesn't change anything. Due to point 1 & 2 this makes it name and shame.

It's really not that hard to understand. You seem to be rather unwilling to understand, so I won't bother anymore.

43 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

Your last sentence is the reason I feel like we need a school in APB.

They do that shit someone is recreate something bad.

5 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:
From the forum rules:

- No Naming/Shaming If you believe someone is cheating please reach out to our support or to our GMs

Also,
1. You don't have any objective proof they are cheating,
2. Your opinion is not objective proof.
3. The videos you linked belong to active players. Posting more than one youtuber doesn't change anything. Due to point 1 & 2 this makes it name and shame.

It's really not that hard to understand. You seem to be rather unwilling to understand, so I won't bother anymore.
Whoa am I going to get in trouble for answering this topic? I didn't know there was a new set of forum rules o.o
Edit: I've removed the specific names to my posts, can't control the quotes though! Really did not mean to break the rules! Edited by CrunkGirl

tfw no one ever links your vids to try and call you a cheater 
... feelsbadman

give me a 2 slotted csg with cooling jacket magpull and reflex sight and world war 2 wont have shit on the amount of kills ill get

2 minutes ago, KNickz said:

give me a 2 slotted csg with cooling jacket magpull and reflex sight and world war 2 wont have shit on the amount of kills ill get

but.... why a reflex sight? and how do you fit all that on a 2 slot?