Rebelliousness

LO Staff should make Noob accounts

3 hours ago, Sayori said:
10 hours ago, Signarly said:

Had to bail on the discord cuz the kiss assery and favortism was getting to an unbearable cringe level. Majority of the "vets" on there have no idea what they're talking about.

LO's actually needs to make an official discord so they can be independent. It's literally a circlejerk at this point. 
Official everything. They can't ride coat-tails or ride passenger on anyone's horse without projecting selectivity and favouritism. It also allows and generates the possibility of fabricating relationships with people in order to utilise their platforms. 

For example, being friendly with the the owner of X discord server in order to publicise events on there, or being buddies with the owner of Y Twitch channel to host Q&A sessions. Friendships with players leads to favouritism of the players-base, selectivity, elitism, "circlejerking" as you put it, and overall a bias. LO must remain unbiased at all times, regardless of the issue/person in discussion. They must always have independent thoughts and opinions. And only taking on suggestions, feedback, reports, and so forth, via the correct channels such as these forums and tickets (unlike their predecessors at G1).

They need their own official everything. No more piggy-backing.. Just my opinion anyway.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Selali said:

Hey all, 

Most of you know me as the CSM but I am also the QA lead for all of Little Orbit as well. I just wanted to comment on this thread. All of the staff have accounts that are both low rank accounts and high rank accounts. I personally have a maxed out account that I use for testing and a rank 1 account that I use for testing. You all are right that the QA team on this game should be playing the game from a new player's perspective to see what we can improve on but we should also be playing at the highest level to see what needs to be improved on there too. While we use feedback from players, we also use our own experiences when we play the game to make determinations on what needs to be looked at.

Most of the times that the QA team is playing in the game, you wouldnt even know that you are completing missions with them because we keep those accounts anonymous. Every single staff member has played this game on anonymous accounts and continues to do so. I really dont understand where the assumption came from where we dont play along side you as bronze players. Just because we dont tell you that we are doing it, doesnt mean that we arnt doing that.
   I will say this, of all the people who we have on staff Lixil has probably played the game the most having started many characters from rank 1 on every server.
Yes, but she didn't use the character for testing..

4 hours ago, ShadowXS said:
Official everything. They can't ride coat-tails or ride passenger on anyone's horse without projecting selectivity and favouritism. It also allows and generates the possibility of fabricating relationships with people in order to utilise their platforms. 

For example, being friendly with the the owner of X discord server in order to publicise events on there, or being buddies with the owner of Y Twitch channel to host Q&A sessions. Friendships with players leads to favouritism of the players-base, selectivity, elitism, "circlejerking" as you put it, and overall a bias. LO must remain unbiased at all times, regardless of the issue/person in discussion. They must always have independent thoughts and opinions. And only taking on suggestions, feedback, reports, and so forth, via the correct channels such as these forums and tickets (unlike their predecessors at G1).

They need their own official everything. No more piggy-backing.. Just my opinion anyway.
Hate to agree with ShadowXS but this is so much truth here.