Rebelliousness

LO Staff should make Noob accounts

level does not mean anything I know 1000 people with 255 lv. which are complete zeros. The game must be a confrontation between experience and skill and not technical advantage . as an option to give these two gold - from 6 to 8 lv players T. without the possibility of calling help. the administration has every right to make any accounts. without the right to use them for personal purposes.

Edited by YooD

10 minutes ago, YooD said:

level does not mean anything I know 1000 people with 255 lv. which are complete zeros. The game must be a confrontation between experience and skill and not technical advantage . as an option to give these two gold - from 6 to 8 lv players T. without the possibility of calling help.

I know one r255 silver.
He doesnt wear shoes.

totally not a troll girl go to the doctor . 3888 postsJoined Apr 2017

Edited by YooD
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Selali said:

Most of the times that the QA team is playing in the game, you wouldnt even know that you are completing missions with them because we keep those accounts anonymous. Every single staff member has played this game on anonymous accounts and continues to do so. I really dont understand where the assumption came from where we dont play along side you as bronze players. Just because we dont tell you that we are doing it, doesnt mean that we arnt doing that.

Hope you are playing in silver districts, because bronze districts are irrevelant, and is filled with people that cant even shoot straight to save their life.

You know, Devs / Official Staff can do whatever they want as they feel like (aside from banning or messing around with players without any substantial reason)

They can either have rank 0 accounts, to even 255 accounts or whatever. That won't make them any better or worse, many online games have Admins running around with equipments / whatever maxed out.

I'm really trying to understand this necessity some whiny bishing players have to show off here, with this attitude of "oh no, an admin with max stats. how can you?"

Yes, they can, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ADMINS OF THIS GAME!

5 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

some people are missing the point badly.

it's okay for them to have 255 accounts. but for the purpose of new eyes to be useful, you have to go through every aspect of the game. including the race\grind\hill\hike\journey from r15 to r255. 

this would be important if not mandatory for the CM to go through as they would be able to relate with incoming new players more effectively.

can't expect to prepare to try and retain players if you don't understand what new players go through.

I really like your posts Aeronaut, but i can't go along with this one. It's not like every GM in every game will go thru all the pain we've gone.

Again, they usually have their accounts edited to get max stats. Their knowledge comes from reading the systems in place, like if they were reading/studying about something in school.

7 minutes ago, YooD said:

totally not a troll girl go to the doctor . 3888 postsJoined Apr 2017

I'll be a girl for you my shoeless silver stud.
*cat noises*

rip

Edited by Rolpack
nice forums double posting

13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
I know one r255 silver.
He doesnt wear shoes.
shoes actually make noise your enemy can easily hear.

1 minute ago, Rolpack said:
Hope you are playing in silver districts, because bronze districts are irrevelant, and is filled with people that cant even shoot straight to save their life.
jeez irrelevant sounds harsh... isnt that like the bulk of the player base?

I played in silver in the silver area for about 5 years until I began to understand the game at the level of the incest. remove the technical pyrites from the silver area I will return.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
4 minutes ago, Rolpack said:
jeez irrelevant sounds harsh... isnt that like the bulk of the player base?
The bulk of this game's playerbase plays like they are either under 18, or this is their very first game in their first pc with less than 30 fps.
Idk whats up with that tbh.

4 minutes ago, Poperon said:

You know, Devs / Official Staff can do whatever they want as they feel like (aside from banning or messing around with players without any substantial reason)

They can either have rank 0 accounts, to even 255 accounts or whatever. That won't make them any better or worse, many online games have Admins running around with equipments / whatever maxed out.

I'm really trying to understand this necessity some whiny bishing players have to show off here, with this attitude of "oh no, an admin with max stats. how can you?"

Yes, they can, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ADMINS OF THIS GAME

just because they can doesnt mean they should.

the op probably assumes the game staff will not learn the game the same way other players did. its not surprising for people running around with the 'GM' tag to be max rank, but when they play by themselves without their tags i am sure they are not max ranked.

complaining about people being whiny is just stupid on your part because as dumb as their complaint is, it can be an issue to some players who believe the staff do not understand the game simply because they never started from the bottom

1 minute ago, YooD said:

I played in silver in the silver area for about 5 years until I began to understand the game at the level of the incest. remove the technical pyrites from the silver area I will return.

how many different translators was this run through before you posted it here

4 minutes ago, Poperon said:

I really like your posts Aeronaut, but i can't go along with this one. 

i'm not sure how many ways i can reconstruct the point i was trying to make. and im confused on what you're trying to say on the rest of your post.

my point is it's a good experience for someone who wants to "fix the game" to go through the early levels because that's something that literally every player goes through and would allow for a better perspective on something they might not normally get if they started straight from 255.

but they've already clarified that they do have "fresh" accounts and accounts that are "maxed out". 

so im basically stating the obvious now. i'm not sure how not playing from ground zero wouldn't be beneficial for someone attempting to better the game.

the circus left . the clowns stayed. orbit is a society in need of a professional surgeon .

14 minutes ago, illgot said:
There's also different noises for different footwear. Some are quieter than others, while others make a different type of sound entirely. It's one of my lesser spoken of frustrations with this game, your customizations shouldn't have any gameplay effect whatsoever (aside from things like making yourself bright pink with glowing clothing making it easy as hell to see you, of course).

13 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

just because they can doesnt mean they should.

the op probably assumes the game staff will not learn the game the same way other players did. its not surprising for people running around with the 'GM' tag to be max rank, but when they play by themselves without their tags i am sure they are not max ranked.

complaining about people being whiny is just stupid on your part because as dumb as their complaint is, it can be an issue to some players who believe the staff do not understand the game simply because they never started from the bottom

But that's my point. No one has never told me that GMs don't start from the bottom, it's just common sense. All games i've ever played, GMs had edited characters to have stats maxed out.
How did i see it? You just need to look and think "they are the admins, thats how their equipments are so shiny. duh"

Again, Game Masters COULD learn the game like we do, starting from the bottom, but they prefer to STUDY the game. Now, if they don't any of both, that's where the problem truly resides.
If they play from time to time, that shall not be a problem, as long as they know about the game. (Like the way Matt has been doing lately)

3 minutes ago, Poperon said:
Again, Game Masters COULD learn the game like we do, starting from the bottom, but they prefer to STUDY the game. Now, if they don't any of both, that's where the problem truly resides.
If they play from time to time, that shall not be a problem, as long as they know about the game. (Like the way Matt has been doing lately)

I don't think they actually 'study'  the game. This game is just an old PvP game from real time worlds that wanted to make something similar to an online version of crackdown.

not much to study, unless you want to study the oddities that are the players who think its justified to purposely lower their skill level to kill lesser skilled players or why the community is so against company staff playing the game with questionable people.

the only thing the company people need to do is avoid is getting involved with the 'cliques' like the 'kool kids' in the sorry excuse for a discord server or the usual second life tier arguments in social district.

15 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

I don't think they actually 'study'  the game. This game is just an old PvP game from real time worlds that wanted to make something similar to an online version of crackdown.

not much to study, unless you want to study the oddities that are the players who think its justified to purposely lower their skill level to kill lesser skilled players or why the community is so against company staff playing the game with questionable people.

Bold text = That would be a start 🤔:classic_laugh:

But there are things to be studied. We get it's not a League of Legends, Counter-Strike or whatever where some functions truly need some more extra time and effort, but paying attention to how each kind of weapon behaves, ranges, how mods work and their limit, how cars behave and their handling (despite of the lag of the game), the map layout of that unique district, alleys/exits/entrances/places to cover, hideouts, etc etc. All these aspects i consider as "studying" the game, and that certainly makes some difference among skill between players. At least to me i take these aspects when i'm self criticizing my gameplays on what i could do better. APB sometimes is simply seen as who has the most OP weapon (p2w drama would start/starts here), or if we all just gone pew pew around districts with no tactic whatsoever, but we know its not.

15 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

the only thing the company people need to do is avoid is getting involved with the 'cliques' like the 'kool kids' in the sorry excuse for a discord server or the usual second life tier arguments in social district.

This is perfect. The more they avoid getting into problems or old dramas, the better. Maybe after this whole situation, the staff will start to get into the "malice" side APB has to sadly offer.

. Edited by Poperon

42 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
i'm not sure how many ways i can reconstruct the point i was trying to make. and im confused on what you're trying to say on the rest of your post.

my point is it's a good experience for someone who wants to "fix the game" to go through the early levels because that's something that literally every player goes through and would allow for a better perspective on something they might not normally get if they started straight from 255.

but they've already clarified that they do have "fresh" accounts and accounts that are "maxed out". 

so im basically stating the obvious now. i'm not sure how not playing from ground zero wouldn't be beneficial for someone attempting to better the game.

That is truly stating the obvious.

By "It's not like every GM in every game will go thru all the pain we've gone.", i considered the fact that GMs usually show off their maxed characters/account.

They certainly have their personal characters undercover. I would not be so harsh to LO team since they barely started and they have huge piles of things to achieve/fix, but certainly Majiik, Androvald and Aphadon are the staff with most experience. (now its me stating the obvious)

They probably know much about the aspects of the game, but let's take Matt as an example from his experience with lag: he noticed that after a fresh restart to servers, the lag spikes would be lowered, and how server code was probably involved with this. In this case, i don't think Majiik/Aphadon/Androvald ever noticed this situation.

Anyway, i'll finish my part here because i don't even know where i'm heading lulz, it's almost 3am, english is not my main language and this is getting confused

I think we all just want a better APB, im gonna sleep now before i start drolling kek

42 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
59 minutes ago, illgot said:
There's also different noises for different footwear. Some are quieter than others, while others make a different type of sound entirely. It's one of my lesser spoken of frustrations with this game, your customizations shouldn't have any gameplay effect whatsoever (aside from things like making yourself bright pink with glowing clothing making it easy as hell to see you, of course).
yeah I have high heal boots that I rarely use that load because of this.  It is just flat out noisy.  The combat boots are a bit quieter.

Rank 245 that doesn't know how to tuck a shirt.

Rank 120 that still hasn't figured out how to go to social district.

Max rank gold with 5 legendaries doesn't realize you Can restrict items to players.

And my favorite Someone that called me a scammer because i bought something from him and i quote "WTF man you took 50k Why you not pay money all of it" Not realizing what market tax is.

Level means nothing when even the bronze scrublet that was using the star to blow up my kolva can level up faster just by purchasing premium.

[insert screenshot of max gold team vs 2 greens and a T with no primary]

Edited by Zolerox
One of those examples of "high lvl noobs" was me.

2 hours ago, Selali said:

Hey all, 

Most of you know me as the CSM but I am also the QA lead for all of Little Orbit as well. I just wanted to comment on this thread. All of the staff have accounts that are both low rank accounts and high rank accounts. I personally have a maxed out account that I use for testing and a rank 1 account that I use for testing. You all are right that the QA team on this game should be playing the game from a new player's perspective to see what we can improve on but we should also be playing at the highest level to see what needs to be improved on there too. While we use feedback from players, we also use our own experiences when we play the game to make determinations on what needs to be looked at.

Most of the times that the QA team is playing in the game, you wouldnt even know that you are completing missions with them because we keep those accounts anonymous. Every single staff member has played this game on anonymous accounts and continues to do so. I really dont understand where the assumption came from where we dont play along side you as bronze players. Just because we dont tell you that we are doing it, doesnt mean that we arnt doing that.
   I will say this, of all the people who we have on staff Lixil has probably played the game the most having started many characters from rank 1 on every server.
1. I made this thread in response to the now locked thread of replies to Lixil's playing in-game on a boosted account being taught by some "pro-players" who are formerly banned for cheating.  I didn't want to discuss what a disappointment that all was, or the revelation that the discord she was in was also hosted by a formerly banned cheater who had made some text about how you could get your tickets looked at faster by talking to their good friend Lixil... or some such.  I didn't want to comment directly, so as a long-time player I analyzed what went wrong with that scenario to the playerbase's jaded experiences with G1's former staff:

"I decide who's cheating and who isn't.' -Revoemag

And as a result of my reflections on the replies to that topic, and also watching what someone had uploaded of the video Lixil had streamed... and she sure seemed like a newb player to me... was what I posted.  This COMMUNITY would have a LOT more respect for LO staff who PLAYED at their skill level, and certainly not on rank boosted accounts in the company of the "pro players." WHY?  Because for one thing, if she had played anonymously... those same "nice friendly people" would have rocked her to the point of logging off... and THAT... not those guys in particular, but gold players in bronze are the main cancer of the game to new players... and was the primary thing I think people like Lixil, and YOU need to experience so you can be the CHAMPIONS of the oppressed players.

Now you can spin this any way you like.  I said my peace.  We need a non-biased company who doesn't "get in bed" with the current meta circle-jerk or take their self-serving advice, it's been devastating our game from day 1.  We need IMPARTIALITY   And while I do appreciate your commentary about how you guys have anon accounts... as mentioned before, those who love this game want it to survive and HOPE that you will see the problems that have been endemic for YEARS and have the HEART to help resolve them, and not become another part of a long-standing problem.

I have nothing against any of the LO staff.  I did not comment on the now-locked Lixil thread. Instead I made this proposal.  I hope you can at least hear the HEART of what I hope for this game.
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Rank 245 that doesn't know how to tuck a shirt.

Rank 120 that still hasn't figured out how to go to social district.

Max rank gold with 5 legendaries doesn't realize you Can restrict items to players.

And my favorite Someone that called me a scammer because i bought something from him and i quote "WTF man you took 50k Why you not pay money all of it" Not realizing what market tax is.

Level means nothing when even the bronze scrublet that was using the star to blow up my kolva can level up faster just by purchasing premium.

[insert screenshot of max gold team vs 2 greens and a T with no primary]

You mean like this? And I have the backup option for...whatever reason. 🤔
2338C185BC7C590CD5A6F064BBD486E6C2E8F630

7 hours ago, Signarly said:

Had to bail on the discord cuz the kiss assery and favortism was getting to an unbearable cringe level. Majority of the "vets" on there have no idea what they're talking about.

LO's actually needs to make an official discord so they can be independent. It's literally a circlejerk at this point.