iZonex

iam sooooo tiered i feel like no one give any thing to us people who got ban and didnt get unban yet

i lost hope really feel sadness in my blood cheater got ban except us people who banned by wrong they are making events and we here waiting please care about us i sent a lot of ticket it have been 1 month till now and i didn't got  unban yet please answer me i am tired of that i sent yo guys all the information  now i am waiting for reply please give us some care

sit tight broseph

They're getting through tickets but still have a LOT to do. Just try to stay patient and they'll get around to yours. If you feel it's been too long you could reply to the same email your ticket was submitted under to try to get a new response, I believe.

Edited by Kiida

I got unbanned via my ticket 2weeks ago. (not this account)
Patience is key my friend....patience

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

I got unbanned via my ticket 2weeks ago. (not this account)
Patience is key my friend....patience

my friend 🙂  i am really want to go to play with my friends so sad see YT peaple playing with my friend even anxii and these peaple i want to join them one day :c

@Selali @MattScotti hope u see this :c well i can be the last one who get ban but tell me that i will be banned 

Please wait for the support answer. Posting them on the forums does not get you the faster answer. I will be locking this thread now.