chaoscody

a couple of my ideas that would be fun and maybe beneficial to the game

so im just looking for opinions on these:
steam workshop where people can make new stuff for the game like remeshes for guns total new guns new vehicles new clothing pieces and such and the community decide if there good enough to be put in the game similar to how warframe does its skins and cosmetic items except this will be for new items and maybe weapon skins and vehicle kits and such

dont cringe too hard but a 1 shot sniper working simlar to how the HVR will have the larger the reticle is the less damage or what not but the reticle retracts really slowly and is large from sprinting or charge up like honestly even if they made it almost beyond useless with the fire rate and such id still use it for lols unique fun guns are my shit tbh

weapon type specific mods ie bullet feeds for lmgs, different ammo types, chokes for shotguns, grips and such

Edited by chaoscody

3 minutes ago, chaoscody said:

so im just looking for opinions on these:
steam workshop where people can make new stuff for the game like remeshes for guns total new guns new vehicles new clothing pieces and such and the community decide if there good enough to be put in the game similar to how warframe does its skins and cosmetic items except this will be for new items and maybe weapon skins and vehicle kits and such

dont cringe too hard but a 1 shot sniper working simlar to how the HVR will have the larger the reticle is the less damage or what not but the reticle retracts really slowly and is large from sprinting or charge up like honestly even if they made it almost beyond useless with the fire rate and such id still use it for lols unique fun guns are my shit tbh

5862d6df1aa68e0bf26fa20d.png

36 minutes ago, chaoscody said:

Yea na,

16 minutes ago, chaoscody said:

comon it'd be fun give it a 5 sec charge up or some

Yeah. Cause AMR worked so well in blacklight. Despite it being completely trash it was sooooooooooooo fun for the game.

21 hours ago, chaoscody said:

lel thats what gave me the idea except you know with a charge itd be balanced

It isn't about balance or not. It is about the issue of gameplay mechanics that are detrimental to player fun.

3 hours ago, chaoscody said:

Yes it would be fun

Yea. Getting one shot is really fun.