UnoriginalPerson

This game isn't going to be revived unless they manage to actually bring in new players and keep them

The game would have a good player base if players like moneychixx doesn't exist. Legit moneychixx does nothing but complains about what LO has done so far. I feel bad for LO because of players like moneychixx.

4 minutes ago, DeLuck said:

The game would have a good player base if players like moneychixx doesn't exist. Legit moneychixx does nothing but complains about what LO has done so far. I feel bad for LO because of players like moneychixx.

Be nice to Money.
He is legit mentally unstable.

8 minutes ago, DeLuck said:

and ray and mikehell and and
No we have way too many to just fix it that easily.

@Rebelliousness congratz dude, you just said everything that needed to be said about the problem with the broken matchmaking system, LO definitely needs to take a look on your comments and on this thread in general, @MattScott

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Be nice to Money.
Well he's starting to make people mad in chat now so

4 minutes ago, DeLuck said:
4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Be nice to Money.
Well he's starting to make people mad in chat now so
MoneyChixx is EXACTLY the kind of person you put on ignore.
  • Like 1

at the moment, gold is the highest indicator of the threat . it is necessary to assign to the gold players only gold districts .

Put bronze noobies in green district if they connect to a district via default select screen. Ez.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:50 PM, Queen of Love said:

Ok.

freemium = just  PVP as now.
buy2play (20 euros) = PVE system addon. Custom city, opponent and Quest interactive. (run local = 60 fps for every pc in the world) 
pay2play (15/month) = PVE with Coop system mission ,different pubblic district, different mission,different bonus

....and we will have APB as Top Online Game 2019+2020+eternity.

Yeah... well if I would be forced that model down my throat like that I would just quit game.

2 minutes ago, Mitne said:
On 7/11/2018 at 7:50 PM, Queen of Love said:

Ok.

freemium = just  PVP as now.
buy2play (20 euros) = PVE system addon. Custom city, opponent and Quest interactive. (run local = 60 fps for every pc in the world) 
pay2play (15/month) = PVE with Coop system mission ,different pubblic district, different mission,different bonus

....and we will have APB as Top Online Game 2019+2020+eternity.

Yeah... well if I would be forced that model down my throat like that I would just quit game.
why? the freemium current sys could be still avaiable.

Why dont they just make new accounts stuck in a tutorial style district that anybody over a specific rank cant go into? There would need to be popups and whatever to let the players know that they are going to join the general population upon reaching said rank, so theres no surprise about it. Lots of games do this and have been successful at it.  This system also 100% prevents 'de-threaters' from existing.

Also I believe the old gold 10 system is still in the game, it's how your threat color is given, based on your scores of your matches. I'm pretty sure Silver 7 is still Gold right now.

2 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:
why? the freemium current sys could be still avaiable.
You have broken PVP match and after it ad will come: "GO PVE. JUST 19,99$"
Nah fam I pass for life.

2 minutes ago, Mitne said:
You have broken PVP match and after it ad will come: "GO PVE. JUST 19,99$"
Nah fam I pass for life.
sorry mate, but u forgot that community is splited in 2 general category:
who got 120 fps and who not. putting both broke not only PVP but also MM.
the hackusation, the low population,the broken matchmathing ,the dethreating and the toxicity are all in the same chain.

for solving hackusation we need separate instance due to latency and fps
after this population will increase so MM can works a bit better.
solving MM will help to stay on own district with more pleasure,
and without dethreating (with some lock for goldies) the toxicity will be reduced.

recently had been not funny play a balanced mission until the goldie raging kid equipped the Trueogre. (literally impossible to beat, neither in 2 vs 1)
and this happen 1 mission on 2.

ofc there will be people that love APB but dont like be stomped with 0/34 k/d. and here we can talk about PVE for them.
20 euro is neither the 10% of an average experienced player account total cost. and is neither the cost of a VASC2 account bound 

revolution. 
i dont see any other way for save the boat.

25 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

Why dont they just make new accounts stuck in a tutorial style district that anybody over a specific rank cant go into? 

There is no tutorial district anymore.

There are some small and simple fixes they need to do that I hope they don't overlook. Like for example the default zoom when you make a new character. It's zoomed all they way in, no good player really plays like this. It just gives of a bad first impression.

On 7/11/2018 at 8:35 PM, Kiida said:

APB never had a problem bringing in new players. We see them all the time. It could just never hold onto them due to a lack of tutorial and balance.

And it's not the cunty 'veterans' that are the main issue, it's the casual max rank silvers who want easy opposition and so dethreat to stomp said newbies.

The tutorial is fine, maybe there should be tutorial with video clips showing exactly how to do certain thing, some people seem to have difficulties to understand what they read.

Sure some players want easy matches, i don't see how it makes any sense to waste about an hour to drop back to silver, the matchmaking is also broken and it gives matches like 1 silver and 1 gold vs 2 golds without backup, this has happened numerous times while i was playing with silver relative of mine.
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:
The tutorial is fine,
No.
No it is not. Edited by CookiePuss

Meh even if they do pull in new people to play and pay, LO also unbanned among the wrongfully banned some actual hackers as well as some of the most toxic people the online community has had the displeasure of knowing, so... yeah.. there's that issue too.
 Sorry if this is derailing I just don't wanna another Pro vs. Noob thread after spending almost an hour leisurely running over random gold N5 "pros" with my car in bronze threat districts 😛

1 minute ago, Empress_EDI said:

LO also unbanned among the wrongfully banned some actual hackers as well as some of the most toxic people the online community has had the

Those toxic people keep coming back and have come back after several account bans. Now i love how finally people had to admit that there has been wrongly banned players, including myself. This wrong ban costed me +30k worth of JT savings, without having any way to defend myself, at least i'm grateful that i got my account back, maybe there was no way to tell if it was false detection or not.

59 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:
1 hour ago, Empress_EDI said:

LO also unbanned among the wrongfully banned some actual hackers as well as some of the most toxic people the online community has had the

Those toxic people keep coming back and have come back after several account bans. Now i love how finally people had to admit that there has been wrongly banned players, including myself. This wrong ban costed me +30k worth of JT savings, without having any way to defend myself, at least i'm grateful that i got my account back, maybe there was no way to tell if it was false detection or not.
You would think they would look at people hitting some insane ttk's at longer ranges and consistently hitting almost un-human like reaction times and kill times over and over again and decide from there who to unban, but if you got banned for just saying something childish to tiggs or some other account related issue not payment wise yes you should get unbanned just my opinion

Hey, I couldn't read the full discussion yet but wanted to make an input about the topic of retaining new players.

What I think that needs to be added on top of everything else is a new way to motivate players to make purchases to increase the conversion ratios from freebies to paying players, because this is not only a benefit for the company ofc, but also it is through that interest in the game that the players gets more attached to it, and once a player makes his first purchase the chances that said player will eventually make another purchase are increased and this way you retain these players while they will also invite other players to join the game and so on.

Of course this goes on top of everything so I'm talking assuming we have a polished high quality product/game.

Now, I'm not plain saying people should spend money, when I talk about purchases I'm talking about a motivation to add value to the interaction between the consumers and the producer, where the producer provides a service and a series of products and the consumer finds satisfaction on them and feels pleased to access 'premium' features in exchange for his money, so in these regards is that I'm convinced that a new currency or a rework in the JTickets and G1coins to make them available across game and Armas market could be a revolutionary solution.

This would be a temptation for those willing to invest money to unlock enhancements or access permanent items, etc. that could basically have Armas products available ingame and make purchases with G1Coins directly from NPCs, while freebies could choose stuff from the Armas market directly by special offers that randomly allows them to access some selected items for a limited time with JTickets, if the offer is about to end it still allow you to complete the remaining JTickets paying with real money, which basically creates the illusion that you'll pay 10 or 15 bucks for a 50 dollars item and works great to finally convert a free player that is in the fence about purchasing premium items while also allows the company to create sales on products that have been already acquired by the gross of the population and are not being sold anymore since a while due to this.

idk, maybe sounds too crazy, but for the stuff I occasionally read about the free-to-play games and such, it seems the players around the globe are feeling more comfortable with the microtransactions in online games through the years, and that's how I came with this thing I've seen in other games that are climbing the rank in revenues in their categories.

TLDR: Freebies needs to be converted to paying players, that gets them more attached and those eventually bring more new players to enter the cycle.

Edited by Salvick
  • Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 12:54 PM, ch0c_ said:

Просто зарегистрируйтесь для игроков HAN🙂

HAN DEAD       https://ibb.co/gWOME8      Edited by YooD

@YooD
because most people who play there cannot get decent ping, so they've moved to other servers and are playing with 200+ ping. Those that haven't moved have left the game.

Edited by ch0c_

the difference in the ping in 200 ms is insurmountable I can not shoot better than he ever even with modifications