Kafuwu

Feelings about the new forums

Quite good but definitely missing some small features in and there.

New reactions are hilarious though :classic_biggrin:

Edited by PayTM

Haha i love IPB Forums. I Own my own IPB License!~ Best forum ever!! This looks so much better!

Ohh when some one adds commet i get sound notification :classic_biggrin: btw did some one found friend list ?

The old one is slightly better for me, but maybe it has to do with the fact that we're just used to it for many years, but we will get used to this one easily just a matter of time.

33 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

edit: OH MY GOD IM UNBANNED FROM FORUMS LOL

haha me to xD

Feels so much faster I like it !

Edited by Takotak

Much less archaic than the old one, and I don't have to post from a reroll anymore which is nice.

I love the new design, wish we could upload gifs that fit within the file size restraints as avatars though.

1 hour ago, MartisLTU said:

If  ya ask me i miss my "Respected" tittle and all thoese likes 😭 ... How about you ppl. ?

Titles? Who cares.

• Like 1

I like it. It's completely usable both on desktop and mobile browsers.

Though, the extra line spacing put in when you hit enter is a bit meh.

The best part is not going blind on mobile when someone decides to vomit colored text on a post.

In general I like the new forum, but there's some weird things.

- The "insert new media" button at the bottom left of reply/post takes up alot of space and one of the options is to "upload img from url". Why isn't that just a button at the top alongside link/quote/code? There's plenty of space for more icons on the top bar. I'd like to see them move "img" up there, and add a "video" button as well for easier embedding. 

- Also submit reply button:hover is uhhh not good looking. Should darken on hover, or get a dark outline if it's going to lighten. 

Edit: Also, "new reply" notification doesn't seem to be working for me? I click "show replies" and the notification will go away, but it doesn't actually refresh the page/load new posts. I'm on google chrome.

6ET02jD.png

Edited by Kat

Is there a limit on editing posts? I did an edit but then can't seem to do another.

Edit: ignore me I'm blind. But don't ignore blind people!

Edited by WitchQueen

My favourite change is seeing all the previously unfairly banned people being liberated from "forum warning" hell.

1 hour ago, Fasalina said:

It's a forum. If i can shitpost it works. :^)

Maps used to say, "there be dragons here." Now they don't. But that does not mean that dragons aren't there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flight said:

Maps used to say, "there be dragons here." Now they don't. But that does not mean that dragons aren't there.

They're guarding the ice wall, and have been augmented with cloaking technology by the world powers to keep people from knowing the Truth™!