Sign in to follow this  
Misakaaa

Anime Themed Car

Hi. I didn't knew where to post this so im posting it here now.
I was looking for some nice Anime themed cars in social district but i couldn't find any. Back in the days there were many Anime themed cars sold by a guy named "Machette" but it seems like he quit the game long time ago.
So if there is anyone that could make a nice anime themed 4slot han veo with kits (no nudity pls) please contact me ingame.

26 minutes ago, Misakaaa said:

Hi. I didn't knew where to post this so im posting it here now.
I was looking for some nice Anime themed cars in social district but i couldn't find any. Back in the days there were many Anime themed cars sold by a guy named "Machette" but it seems like he quit the game long time ago.
So if there is anyone that could make a nice anime themed 4slot han veo with kits (no nudity pls) please contact me ingame.

Maybe machete is still banned and is still waiting for support to reply on him 🤔

Just now, Keshi said:
Maybe machete is still banned and is still waiting for support to reply on him 🤔
wait did they ban him? my fucking god he is a legend who banned him? No wonder why there are only shitcars being sold nowdays

I'm gonna have to direct you to the nearest hospital for that cancer. Fuggin weebs, I already have to deal with you guys in Ace Combat and War Thunder.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misakaaa said:
3 minutes ago, Keshi said:
wait did they ban him? my fucking god he is a legend who banned him? No wonder why there are only shitcars being sold nowdays
AFAIK if you are still banned, you were banned for a ToS violation, or your cheating ban had detailed notes attached to it.

1 minute ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

I'm gonna have to direct you to the nearest hospital for that cancer. Fuggin weebs, I already have to deal with you guys in Ace Combat and War Thunder.....

yo give it a chance you only need to watch one hentai and you will decide to join us

2 minutes ago, Misakaaa said:
3 minutes ago, Keshi said:
Idont know but allot of people were banned mostly for no reason and since those were not FFbans they were not included in the 2 unbanwaves. So support ticket is the only way someone nonefairfight can get unbanned.

If in max 2months you don't see him then he prob did quit lol

1 minute ago, Misakaaa said:
3 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

yo give it a chance you only need to watch one hentai and you will decide to join us
Oh I've watched hentai, and I stopped because that shit's weird. It also doesn't belong anywhere NEAR games like APB/AC/WT. 

Forum is broken...doubleposted my reply like that .-.

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
11 minutes ago, Misakaaa said:
AFAIK if you are still banned, you were banned for a ToS violation, or your cheating ban had detailed notes attached to it.

@CookiePuss well I was manual banned by 1 of the GM's in social in Jan 2016 because i told him to shutup(i had valid reasons)
I was unbanned 2weeks ago tho

Edited by Keshi
Forum doubleposted my previous reply so...

2 minutes ago, Keshi said:
Idont know but allot of people were banned mostly for no reason and since those were not FFbans they were not included in the 2 unbanwaves. So support ticket is the only way someone nonefairfight can get unbanned.

i hope they unban him and throw out that person that banned him since he was contributing alot to the community.

7 minutes ago, Misakaaa said:
10 minutes ago, Keshi said:

i hope they unban him and throw out that person that banned him since he was contributing alot to the community.
I was a theme maker so i lived allot in social, and my friend was a clothing designer... sad life lol

9 minutes ago, Keshi said:

@CookiePuss well I was manual banned by 1 of the GM's in social in Jan 2016 because i told him to shutup(i had valid reasons)

Yeah, I think with ToS bans they have to go through them manually so see if an unban is warranted.

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
13 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Yeah, I think with ToS bans they have to go through them manually so see if an unban is warranted.
I'm not sure if they did leave something attachted to my ban... 2 gm's were talking about racial stuffs and immigrants and at some point 1 of them said something that kinda triggered me a bit(since i am not american) and i told him to shutup if you don't know what you are talking about. He said watch how i talk or they will take action and i said that he will lose his job soon and i'll still be here. I got perma banned, my gf got permabanned and my designer friend got permabanned "because we are always together"

And now all 3 of us are free and those GM's arnt part of APB no more for a long time :')  win win? Edited by Keshi

i seen a rapid decline in anime stuff lately, well good anime stuff atleast.

5 minutes ago, Keshi said:
I'm not sure if they did leave something attachted to my ban... 2 gm's were talking about racial stuffs and immigrants and at some point 1 of them said something that kinda triggered me a bit(since i am not american) and i told him to shutup if you don't know what you are talking about. He said watch how i talk or they will take action and i said that he will lose his job soon and i'll still be here. I got perma banned, my gf got permabanned and my designer friend got permabanned "because we are always together"

And now all 3 of us are free and those GM's arnt part of APB no more for a long time :')  win win?
As I understand it (from LO staff snippets, I have zero inside info), if you request a ban review and there are no notes attached to your ban, you have a good chance of it being overturned. Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
As I understand it (from LO staff snippets, I have zero inside info), if you request a ban review and there are no notes attached to your ban, you have a good chance of it being overturned.
Yep... thats what happend to us that we were unbanned probably
Now i got 2 forum accounts for no reason lol

15 minutes ago, DrTilt said:
Yep... thats what happend to us that we were unbanned probably
Now i got 2 forum accounts for no reason lol
i hope Machette comes back
  • Like 1

by order of nato all weebs are commanded to disperse 

Might be wrong here but aren't Han Veos really bad vehicles? 

Edited by Spherii

1 hour ago, Misakaaa said:
where would the first world be right now without anime car creators

15 minutes ago, Spherii said:

Might be wrong here but aren't Han Veos really bad vehicles? 

They're low tier, but not awful.  Obviously no competition for a Vegas, Rapier, or Jericho but decently quick for a low tier 4 seater and handle really nicely.

Edited by BrandonBranderson