(Xbox)MortisedGuide

Should console have OTW?

Should console have a OTW?  

19 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should Console have a OTW?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/14/18 at 04:00 AM

Right now I'm in OTW and I'm kinda surprised by all the shit we get. The console could have a downloadable OTW. Where you can choose NA and then jump in social. Get ya weapons and gear you want. Only thing I wouldn't see on the consoles is the retail rewards since people might be confused about that. Some of the testing stuff like the cache weapon (joker box but with a testing name) Plus you can get money from the messages. Why not let the console players test this. Just a thought. APB on the console could have a ready to install of the OTW.  Meaning you can test shit.
I'm in the OTW Social district. I'm gonna switch to financial.  (If you getting on OTW my name Lilsmoker)
To make it not confusing to console players. The important shit. Guns money and joker tickets should be first. Skins, kits, and other stuff last. This is just a thought.
(I'm deleting the one I put in off topic)
I'm gonna get on my Xbox now

i think thats more of a decision that microsoft and sony would have to make, and they probably wouldnt agree tbh

the idea of a server where you get everything for free likely wont appeal to them

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

the idea of a server where you get everything for free likely wont appeal to them

OTW is usually something that only sticks around for a limited time before the next set of gameplay changes get pushed to live - at least that's how all MMORPGs I know of handle it.

APB ought to do the same IMO, there's no way having the test server where all the content is unlocked being accessible indefinitely can be good for business

APB ported to Consoles shouldn't have ever existed to begin with

It's like if APB had one of its limbs cut off, or even two

59 minutes ago, Poperon said:

APB ported to Consoles shouldn't have ever existed to begin with

It's like if APB had one of its limbs cut off, or even two

Why are you saying that like it's bad?
1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

i think thats more of a decision that microsoft and sony would have to make, and they probably wouldnt agree tbh

Why the hell they likely not appeal it? It's their game meaning they control over what they do. Unless there's something I don't know about that has it to where Microsoft or Sony can deny adding to an game update due to their approval.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
Why are you saying that like it's bad? Why the hell they likely not appeal it? It's their game meaning they control over what they do. Unless there's something I don't know about that has it to where Microsoft or Sony can deny adding to an game update due to their approval.
they can deny whatever they want afaik, they do own the platforms after all
  • Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:
6 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
Why are you saying that like it's bad? Why the hell they likely not appeal it? It's their game meaning they control over what they do. Unless there's something I don't know about that has it to where Microsoft or Sony can deny adding to an game update due to their approval.
they can deny whatever they want afaik, they do own the platforms after all
Lemme just say this. I had never thought of it like that. I thought the game owners would have control of updating their game.  I don't get how a OTW server is bad for business. If pubg can have one. APB can. Since Test servers give you shit and are just to fuck around with before they close. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Why are you saying that like it's bad?

Imho, it was poorly "ported" to Consoles. Take the crouch function as an example, or the theme system "still not implemented".

4 minutes ago, Poperon said:

Imho, it was poorly "ported" to Consoles. Take the crouch function as an example, or the theme system "still not implemented".

Oh lol, I took it like as pc is better than consoles thing. Lol. Theme system not added yet, We don't have armas trials, and can't skip challenges. The console had the GUI for pc when choosing districts but of changed it so console looked it differently.

12 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Why did everyone say no?

Ask Your console. They have rules that are pretty asinine.

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:
14 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Why did everyone say no?

Ask Your console. They have rules that are pretty asinine.
But what about PS4? If Microsoft rules are pretty asinine would PS4 have a chance?

I wish Microsoft rules weren't so fucking dumb. If pubg can have a test server on Xbox. Why the fuck can't APB get one?

2 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
But what about PS4? If Microsoft rules are pretty asinine would PS4 have a chance?

I wish Microsoft rules weren't so fucking dumb. If pubg can have a test server on Xbox. Why the fuck can't APB get one?

Money. That is the answer to most things.
That or being a Dragon...

I always felt like the console version is the OTW for the engine upgrade... Since its the only two versions that uses UE3.5... Wile PC still stuck on that customized mess of a older version of UE3.