Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

Oca Nano VS Mountie "Nunavut"

Although its ridiculous, i kinda recently decided (after a decade of being raped by macro users) to use mouse macros, since i bought an expensive mouse from Logitech, and i must say, the autoshoot isn't of any use for most weapons,. At this point i ask myself, wtf is the point of banning usefull hackeing shootgun macro users, when they mostly test it and then realize its completely usefull, snipers are mostly crap. but shootguns, are heaven. I know the risks, but i barelly ever use it, as i use mostly automatic weapons, still... if i ever get banned, it will be well deserved, couldn't care less by now.

Edited by Vnight

Point of using macro's is to achieve the perfect rof/accuracy dropoff ratio consistently. It takes out the human input and margin for error at situations where controlling your recoil is important, thats why it is considered cheating amongst other things.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:21 AM, Vnight said:

Ok so i finally started throwing money all overe the place, after so much time, its the second time i decide to simply pig myself in, but i was wondering, how comes a payed weapon performs so bad. I mean its not so bad, but compared to oca nano and yukon, is pure crap, as i tested both. Ended up going back after wasting money, to Oca Nano.
For the record, at least i got one right, which is the Raptor 45 Hawk lol.

two completely different guns . the meaning of the dispute is vague . 

after purchase Mountie «NorthWest» I felt sorry for the money spent .

better pay attention to the guns from the Joker boxes - OCA Nano 'Connoisseur' , Mountie SF9 'Yukon

Sign in to follow this