Salvick

A popular streamer banned for playing with a cheater in pubg

I remember a game where all the op had 25 to 30 kills each, my team I was on top with 7 kills-0 assists and several deaths I think about 15 deaths, the rest of my team were like 0-0- several deaths. I am pretty sure we went against a team of cheaters but can't prove it but since I had kills and my team didn't have a single kill.

Other games I have had 25 kills 4 assists and 0 deaths, again my team 1 player had 4 kills, the other two had no kills or assists, and a crap ton of deaths. -With that said does that make me a cheater?

Edited by Entity404

On 7/19/2018 at 11:54 AM, Entity404 said:

I remember a game where all the op had 25 to 30 kills each, my team I was on top with 7 kills-0 assists and several deaths I think about 15 deaths, the rest of my team were like 0-0- several deaths. I am pretty sure we went against a team of cheaters but can't prove it but since I had kills and my team didn't have a single kill.

Other games I have had 25 kills 4 assists and 0 deaths, again my team 1 player had 4 kills, the other two had no kills or assists, and a crap ton of deaths. -With that said does that make me a cheater?

no it does not, it just makes it appear like your team had a bad match.

They only got banned because they're popular. If it was a non streamer it would have taken months for the PUBG team to do anything, if they even decided to take action.

As for APB, players should be banned for playing with cheaters on extreme cases, but I'm not sure how this can be efficiently enforced. Maybe FF can record the last 20 members of the groups you joined. When a player gets banned for cheating, those 20 players receive a strike. When you get X strikes, you receive an email and in game letter warning you. If you get another strike, you get a 1h temp ban, and the ban duration doubles each strike after. Strikes get removed after so many months.

This might help segregate the cheaters because their friends won't want to play with them after receiving a temp ban when their friend creates their 10th character than month, but knowing the community I can see this backfiring and create a wave of rage cheaters.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 9:57 PM, MrsHappyPenguin said:

They only got banned because they're popular. If it was a non streamer it would have taken months for the PUBG team to do anything, if they even decided to take action.

As for APB, players should be banned for playing with cheaters on extreme cases, but I'm not sure how this can be efficiently enforced. Maybe FF can record the last 20 members of the groups you joined. When a player gets banned for cheating, those 20 players receive a strike. When you get X strikes, you receive an email and in game letter warning you. If you get another strike, you get a 1h temp ban, and the ban duration doubles each strike after. Strikes get removed after so many months.

This might help segregate the cheaters because their friends won't want to play with them after receiving a temp ban when their friend creates their 10th character than month, but knowing the community I can see this backfiring and create a wave of rage cheaters.

the question is, does any body ever get ban or got banned after BE patch? 

if the person is just teamed with the cheater because of the matchmaking is not his/her fault, but if the person groups up with the cheater and knows it both should be banned