Hunter70777

what is this bug ?

everytime i join apb reloaded and sign in then selecting the district 
i join for a few seconds then i got auto kicked for the hotkeys reason [unallowed hotkeys]
i searched for the problem in google and found out that everyone says : i have the same problem , can i get the solution for this problem , plz help me i have the same error
so that doesnt help me so i went to the games forums and ofc u guys have the solution for this error , try to tag me if there is tag here cuz i'm new here in these forums
reply as fast as possible guys plz
and btw i dont know if this topic in the right place but i need to fix this error at any way

My guess would be macros or if you have razer mouse or keyboard (or even the app. running). Didnt have my razer when I play the game on pc and been only playing on me xbox, but thats my guess.

shit , true , i have a razer mouse ._.
is that the problem ?
cuz i was playing apb year ago and it was before i buy this razer mouse
and it was good
but i downloaded it again yesterday and open today and this error had shown up

do u know a way to turn off all the buttons in my mouse ? just to be like the normal mouse without the added buttons

Edited by Hunter70777

1 hour ago, Hunter70777 said:

shit , true , i have a razer mouse ._.
is that the problem ?
cuz i was playing apb year ago and it was before i buy this razer mouse
and it was good
but i downloaded it again yesterday and open today and this error had shown up

do u know a way to turn off all the buttons in my mouse ? just to be like the normal mouse without the added buttons

With the addition of Battle Eye some macros/external devices can trigger it to kick you.
There should be a driver interaction panel that Razer uses (Like a Razer app or something) where you can turn off macros. 

the problem is , i cant find my mouse's program i tried to search for it , but i cant find it's program at all
thats why i'm trying to search  for it here 
my mouse is Banda one
6d gaming mouse
i found many programs for this mouse but none of them working , like the 2 buttons from the left side of the mouse , i found them in the top of the program , but i didnt care i just wanted to fix this
but when i disabled them , and then i pressed save then quit
when i entered again it kicked me for the same reason 
i tested my mouse and found out that the 2 buttons still working and hadn't been disabled
so if you guys can help and find me a perfect program for this mouse that will really help me

4 hours ago, Niimmii said:

My guess would be macros or if you have razer mouse or keyboard (or even the app. running). Didnt have my razer when I play the game on pc and been only playing on me xbox, but thats my guess.

I do run razer program at background, never have issues coz razer never give advantage with "macros" hotkeys have but nothing to macrosing to control xy coordinates

38 minutes ago, Hunter70777 said:

Banda one

remove mouse, uninstall soft for it, plug other mouse wait until found basic drivers -> restart pc -> run a game and give a try.
show ya conflicted mouse or it's soft or not

Edited by Dahel

1 hour ago, Dahel said:

razer never give advantage with "macros" hotkeys have but nothing to macrosing to control xy coordinates

The current beta of Synapse 3 does have that though

11 hours ago, Kevkof said:

The current beta of Synapse 3 does have that though

Possible it will stay forever at beta, as illegal to use at tournaments, Razer understand if their official software will be banned from tournament site they will loose ads from it.

Btw ill test beta tonight if this can do xy manipulations than beye should not allow to use.

Edited by Dahel

ffs , i cant find the driver for my mouse , and when i found a same mouse but in other shape ,  i found that the buttons position is the same 
i downloaded many drivers and no thing works , i disabled every button in the mouse and nothing works , just like i'm using a fake one
btw , what is the problems with hot keys ffs ? i cant play cuz of that reason 
everytime i join , hotkeys program not allowed
developers , can u fix it and let the hot keys to be allowed ? lol i bought a gamer mouse and i cant play with it cuz of it's buttons ...

i tried over 100 drivers , and none of them are working , thats why i'm angry ...

On 7/10/2018 at 4:12 PM, Dahel said:

I do run razer program at background, never have issues coz razer never give advantage with "macros" hotkeys have but nothing to macrosing to control xy coordinates

remove mouse, uninstall soft for it, plug other mouse wait until found basic drivers -> restart pc -> run a game and give a try.
show ya conflicted mouse or it's soft or not

dude  i can do it , but i want to play with this mouse ...

1 hour ago, Hunter70777 said:

i want to play with this mouse

play with regular software not beta

had no time to scan beta sry a bit later Edited by Dahel

lol guys i tested my friend's mouse , it has the same buttons positions
and i found out that his mouse is working with his game on his pc , and i tried my mouse with his game on his pc , and boom it worked too , but i tested his mouse on my pc and it didnt work , same like my mouse
so i think the problem is in my pc or my game , any solutions ?