Can Yall Fix the Damn Car Spawner Please?

This is getting really old.    ( go to 16 seconds to just see me kill the entire team.  included the pause as proof I had JUST spawned there. )

9 hours ago, soLucky said:
23 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

You stand in the middle of the street and wait for enemies to respawn. Don't blame your terrible play on the car spawner.

If they had spawned 20 meters further away, that HVR would still have killed you, the way you're running around without cover, completely alone.

Why does no one else think that this is a problem? People shouldn't spawn close enough and in LOS to be able to immediately kill someone who just killed them. Ill take 150m spawns over the current system as long as they are consistent and everyone gets them. You shouldn't be rewarded with stupid spawns for dying.

Edited by Guest

nice aim at 20 seconds xd

ur supposed to play with friends if u have any (all my friends are noobs who play fortnite 😞 ) that way u can actively destroy all car spawners

otherwise yes u are screwed and have to constantly blow up 4 tanks, i mean pioneers, by urself

LOL

1 minute ago, Queen of Love said:

go to object next time 😄

boi I just spawned and kill the entire damn team and then they fucking spawn no even 20 meters from me in less than 10 seconds and kill me again.

Car spawner is OP.
delete it plz.

Edited by dett2
  • Like 1

More evidence that many of the mechanics in APB need a re-work.

Should've shot the car harder. Believe in your bullets and they believe in you.

On 7/10/2018 at 10:26 AM, Fenton said:

More evidence that many of the mechanics in APB need a re-work.

Many distances and mechancis just never worked right or were chosen right, they shouldn't work like 120m around objectives or another person.  tbh that spawn allowed there is way too close to the mission location

Edited by LilyV3
  • Thanks 2

At 0:06 you can see the car spawner on your radar. You have 2 grenades which means you're either carrying frags or concs (or low yields + flak but you dont have med spray so I doubt you're using flak). Also your objective items are all around said car spawner (why not take the stairs near where you spawned and go from there?). Though we have nothing prior to you spawning to base anything off of so who knows.

However, around 0:38 you finish wiping them and have enough time to toss both grenades at the vehicle. This would most likely blow the vehicle up as it took some shots earlier and the people would've spawned just in time to die to it.

• Like 1

OP could have avoided this by keeping closer to the Pioneer clown car, but OP doesn't. Nevertheless OP still manages to (inadvertently) use said clown car against one of the enemy team, killing them immediately as they step out of what they THOUGHT was a good place to spawn.

9 hours ago, Netzu said:

can you stop posting?

Can you stop sucking banana?

1 hour ago, Triksterism said:

At 0:06 you can see the car spawner on your radar. You have 2 grenades which means you're either carrying frags or concs (or low yields + flak but you dont have med spray so I doubt you're using flak). Also your objective items are all around said car spawner (why not take the stairs near where you spawned and go from there?). Though we have nothing prior to you spawning to base anything off of so who knows.

However, around 0:38 you finish wiping them and have enough time to toss both grenades at the vehicle. This would most likely blow the vehicle up as it took some shots earlier and the people would've spawned just in time to die to it.

sorry I forgot how broken car spawner was.

1 hour ago, Nite said:

OP could have avoided this by keeping closer to the Pioneer clown car, but OP doesn't. Nevertheless OP still manages to (inadvertently) use said clown car against one of the enemy team, killing them immediately as they step out of what they THOUGHT was a good place to spawn.

Yeah I could of kept closer to the pioneer when I just killed everyone yeah thanks for the advice.

9 hours ago, MurkTheMerc said:

Yeah my bad for not realizing the broken patootie mechanics of the game and immediately disabled car spawner not even three seconds after kill the entire time and then having them spawn on it. Especially when I was trying to think of what to do next.

3 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

sorry I forgot how broken car spawner was.

It's really not. You can see it on your radar, you can be within x meters to 'block' it, and you can disable it with enough damage. It's a big red beacon on your minimap that says "Hey, people can spawn here every 2-2.5 mins"

There is bigger issue with all spawns overall.
I mentioned it in suggestions. Car spawners are just part of it.

• Like 1

You stand in the middle of the street and wait for enemies to respawn. Don't blame your terrible play on the car spawner.

If they had spawned 20 meters further away, that HVR would still have killed you, the way you're running around without cover, completely alone.

On 7/10/2018 at 1:55 AM, MurkTheMerc said:

i believe in my LTL equipment to be able to blow up cars, like the CCG, Stun nades, and my PIG.

I think the car spawner is one of the worst things they decided to add. Or at least the way it's been implemented. It makes defending easier than attacking.

It's a nightmare to play against a team with multiple tank car spawners. Sure let me just waste 2 or 3 minutes running around throwing nades at cars and resupplying while abandoning my objective/team in a 4 minute stage. Let's not forget that theres a bunch of car spawning machines everywhere so you can recall your spawner without any hassle immediately.

The "enemy in range" range should be drastically increased to suit the regular spawn distances tbh.

• Like 1

a Pair of Socks   I didn't see anything special . there are tactical errors of your opponents . the rest is boastfulness .