N0rbat

Who would love to see Bacon FC back?

Well i am sure there are many of players who are tired of asylum thanks for glitches, broken spots and unballanced missions that can occur...

i would love to see bacon back and maybe with the "gungame" mode but permanently.. with some rotations of different weapons and modifications in games so weapon tiers will be random every round with different weapons...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like beacon appearing for events. Very weird district to play in.

personally for me Asylum sucks in every concept its unfinished map which was not even meant to be a FC ... bacon was 200% better imo

Adding it with asylum and baylan wouldn't bother anyone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

personally for me Asylum sucks in every concept its unfinished map which was not even meant to be a FC ... bacon was 200% better imo

If we are being honest, none of them were designed for FC and all of the current FC maps suck.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

If we are being honest, none of them were designed for FC and all of the current FC maps suck.

but comparing bacon and asylum, bacon is just way more ballanced for me.. playing item hold in asylum sometimes just transfers into putting item into the roof far back where you have to jump so long and sit with snipers around or just put it in one room and defend it with never ending spam of grenades and OPGL...

personally for me FC will be fine in some closed area with not much corners and for like 8v8 or 10v10

I loved Beacon. It was pretty well built for CQC weapons and without too much running like in Asylum.

TDM in apb never meant anything to me just too grind some joker tickets, but after that never played again.

for some proper TDM i play other games. the concept just doesnt work for apb.

ive stopped eating pig and cow but I really liked the Beacon Map. +1 to bring it back 🙂

even FPS on asylum is significantly lower for me.. + i dont know if its just me but when i play asylum my mouse sensitivity feels like its a little bit slower

Beacon was pretty fun in my opinion, even if none of them were at all designed with Fight Club in mind originally. Just not sure there's enough players to warrant three different FC districts currently, though.

Edited by freq

Its good only for fast death match events .... cuz ya know spawn is bit broken in Beacon.

beacon was fun but i'd still prefer asylum if i had to choose between those two

and if i had to choose between all three, i'd probably like to kick baylan shipping out

i'm still a bit sad the objectives got removed and it's only deathmatch now

• Like 1

I rly like bacon on my hamburger.

On a serious note, as said above just add Beacon as a third FC map. Everyone can play their prefered map.

• Like 1

I don't want to see beacon at the cost of losing asylum.

Maybe at some point in the future we can have all 3? 

• Thanks 1

Personally I didn't really enjoy Beacon. Was always a Baylan kinda guy, which I know many find hard to understand 🙂

• Thanks 1

Maybe when the game performance starts improving we can have Beacon back permanently.

Something would still need to be done about its lack of spawn points though.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

B-b-but, I like Baylan.....

I think it'd be fun to get Beacon back, even if it was like a rotation kinda thing.

NFAS could be so annoying in Beacon.

• Thanks 1