Sign in to follow this  

We have 1/3rd the Pop and 4x the lag? xd

5 hours ago, Tobii said:

Removing videos is very weird?....

You don't have @ me. I am perfectly aware what it means. Cybernetic is the one that don't know anything about cheats/cheating...Being banned on loading means the account got flagged while being offline. So by a gm (tiggs).

this is how most people used to go.

I didn't claim removing video's is weird, I find it perfectly sensible, even in the case you did cheat before, for you to remove such a video. What I did say, was in the video brought forward by Cybernetic, I couldn't see any hard evidence of you cheating. However being banned whilst loading in a district could, keyword here is could, suggest there was disallowed interference in the loading sequence. I am not trying to feed the hackusations towards you, I am merely explaining what I am seeing and noticing. As a ex-programmer and having studied Computing science in the past, I can make educated guesses (merely that though) which is what I did and am doing, but naturally also realizing no sound conclusion can be drawn from the information presented and therefore no hard evidence is in place. Your suggestion however about being banned on loading, applies to the connection process to the servers. I am not saying you are flat out lying or anything, however offline bans result in you receiving the ban message when you are trying to connect to the gamersfirst servers on your account awhole, not even the character picking.

The biggest hint I see in the afore mentioned "weird" loading sequence is the mess that have become the notifications in game, the stuttering in loading order of rendered objects and the instant response to that process from FairFight. Again, this is not a hackusation, fairfight caused a lot of abnormalities and banned frequently in odd manners which it became notorious for. I am merely stating what I am seeing. 

In my book youre a fair player until proven beyond doubt that you are not, so kuddo's, no need to feel offended.

And indeed Cybernetic has thusfar not shown any nameworthy knowledge about cheating or hack related mechanics and therefore shouldn't be considered an expert on the topic, neither do I claim to be an expert on this but in the least more knowledgeable than the average PC user.

Edited by Slickmund

8 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

-snip-

oh you're talking about removing the login screen and what not.. right.

And I am not offended, I am used to all of this. :D

1 minute ago, Tobii said:

-

Possibly, either way it looks like a customized loading sequence, perhaps a custom launcher even. In the worst case script implementations and or clientside value manipulation.

And its good to have a tough skin for things like hackusations, I had to grow one myself and to be fair like I have stated before as well in different threads, I am not amazing and even I get hackusated and many of my level or beyond endure the same. It's become the name of the game since hacking in games did increase, and so did the awareness of it. Either way, I was trying to give Cybernetic some proper explanation about that video, my thoughts of it, and as to why he shouldn't blatantly harass you with these hackusations if that is indeed all the evidence he is basing it on. Besides of course personal experiences, those I toss in the bin straight away since APB's frameworks allow for so many weird and suspicious things to be shown on the client side merely because of server communication often.

This seems to have run off topic quite a bit. I will be closing this thread for now.

We do apologize for the issues that players have been experiencing, Matt spoke on the subject here:If you wish to discuss this topic further, the above thread might be a good place to start.

While we recognize that issue can be highly annoying for players who just wish to play, spamming threads like this one is not constructive.
Be sure to check if the ongoing issue has already been reported, before posting - just like you'd check if it's your own connection that is at fault.