Sign in to follow this  

We have 1/3rd the Pop and 4x the lag? xd

Taken at 1PM CDT today.

Jericho ;

DxmdZ9s.png

Citadel;
7splgB6.png

On a sidenote too since were already here, its super annoying to sit there and spam join o a server for 10 fucking minutes because theres only 1 populated server that joinable.   

1 minute ago, Nanometic said:

DDoS'd good meme xd

Isn't this the 4th time you make this topic? Just with a different twist to it...?

15 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Isn't this the 4th time you make this topic? Just with a different twist to it...?

shhhh. They wont realize if you dont point it out

How do some players perfectly min ttk through the lag and yet i'm fucking teleporting.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:

How do some players perfectly min ttk through the lag and yet i'm fucking teleporting.

I think part of it is you aren't being shown as being hit for the first few shots because the server is not telling your PC you are being shot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, illgot said:

I think part of it is you aren't being shown as being hit for the first few shots because the server is not telling your PC you are being shot.

I'm watching some streamer and she min ttks everything and doesn't seem to lag in-game

8 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:

I'm watching some streamer and she min ttks everything and doesn't seem to lag in-game

They are probably locals and dont lag... ive been asking myself this for long time. There are plenty of players like perfect ttking with lags.

Just now, Excalibur! said:

They are probably locals and dont lag... ive been asking myself this for long time. There are plenty of players like perfect ttking with lags.

I'm near the server, usually I get 1ms... for some reason, i'm getting 60+

8 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:

I'm near the server, usually I get 1ms... for some reason, i'm getting 60+

And its been explained that players lags in diferent times... but some seem like never lagging.

Finally, they're lagging now...

oh hi @Tobii

Edited by CyberneticNinja

5 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:

Finally, they're lagging now...

oh hi @Tobii

/shrug

Not like I clipped both of them on my stream. Also reported for over-sized signature + name and shame. 🙂

You never learn do you?

Edited by Tobii

name and shame you did cheat in the past, no one is going to forget that

3 minutes ago, Tobii said:

/shrug

Not like I clipped both of them on my stream. Also reported for over-sized signature + name and shame. 🙂

You never learn do you?

I also reported you for your signature harassment

1 minute ago, CyberneticNinja said:

name and shame you did cheat in the past, no one is going to forget that

If you say so.. I also have a config to change my hitboxes, so you're clearly all-knowing on this subject. 😂

1 minute ago, Tobii said:

If you say so.. I also have a config to change my hitboxes, so you're clearly all-knowing on this subject. 😂

I don't SAY SO, theres video proof, shitter. Fucking tool

Just now, CyberneticNinja said:

I don't SAY SO, theres video proof, shitter. Fucking tool

proof? of what. 🤔 You don't seem to get it... FF bans mean nothing.

24 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Do you have a link for that hitbox config please?

Off-topic: I see no proof of cheating on that video either, however his loading sequence is very weird, that it is. And getting banned whilst loading in means a lot more than bans during gameplay or when not online @Tobii you should know that. Either way, there's no proof, it's in the past. As long as he plays fairly now, no matter if he did so or not before, I don't care and LO is happy to have him. So stop the target practising please @CyberneticNinja.

On topic: @a Pair of Socks I can't speak for the Jericho population, but the Citadel population is growing quite steadily.

Edited by Slickmund

26 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Off-topic: I see no proof of cheating on that video either, however his loading sequence is very weird, that it is. And getting banned whilst loading in means a lot more than bans during gameplay or when not online @Tobii you should know that. Either way, there's no proof, it's in the past. As long as he plays fairly now, no matter if he did so or not before, I don't care and LO is happy to have him. So stop the target practising please @CyberneticNinja.

On topic: @a Pair of Socks I can't speak for the Jericho population, but the Citadel population is growing quite steadily.

Removing videos is very weird?....

You don't have @ me. I am perfectly aware what it means. Cybernetic is the one that don't know anything about cheats/cheating...Being banned on loading means the account got flagged while being offline. So by a gm (tiggs).

this is how most people used to go.

Off-topic: I see no proof of cheating on that video either, however his loading sequence is very weird, that it is. And getting banned whilst loading in means a lot more than bans during gameplay or when not online @redacted you should know that. Either way, there's no proof, it's in the past. As long as he plays fairly now, no matter if he did so or not before, I don't care and LO is happy to have him. So stop the target practicing please @CyberneticNinja.

The "target practice" is over, so to speak. No one cares about cheater cheating, lets all just sweep it under the rug, right? On topic the lag on Jericho is getting increasingly, worse as days go by and still I dream of you....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Ayy come get your dog he's pissing and shitting everywhere on the carpet ffs

fc9986dc3a0c6898ab2bc4e04a88a654730d96a7

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tobii said:

thats why you wont die!!? cheetah!

most of the american playerbase abandon the game years ago..not our fault dat u guys r used to change games more often than underwear

Edited by BingoBookBG