Captain Teemo

Surveys for G1C Removed?

a majority of the surveys were either broken or scams

• Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:

thats why there was a report function. if you actually took surveys, youd know which ones were legitimate. the system was also updated to not have the scam surveys present as much (peanut labs section).

the broken survey section underneath peanutlabs has been disabled since like nov 2014.

Peanut labs had so many BBB complaints against them that they should have been removed years ago, but the G1 that was didn't care about the shit that happened. Good to see that scam gone.

1 hour ago, Captain Teemo said:

thats why there was a report function. if you actually took surveys, youd know which ones were legitimate. the system was also updated to not have the scam surveys present as much (peanut labs section).

the broken survey section underneath peanutlabs has been disabled since like nov 2014.

that should never be the case. a company basically going "hey here's a free way to get some of our currency, but be careful!" isn't a good look. although i don't think they ever even warned about the suspicious/bad ones.

You mean, those surveys that used to tell you that if you registered somewhere, after waiting for 5 mins you'd get 50 G1C and still, after waiting 1 hour the damn G1C would never show up?

Good heavens they took it away. Bless!

I just need 11 more g1c to buy something? Better spend 5 more bucks.

Never had a problem myself with peanut labs Even when 1 of the surveys dident award me i sent a ticket pb even apolgised and reward my g1c.

All my g1c comes from surveys.

I hope they fix it /bring it back (it worked for me never had a scam Those one's at the bottom were though but that's a different company)
This was my last survey This was after Little Orbit took over (someone asked if they still worked after the LO took over. so i tried one)
YbMlu4U.png

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

it was incredibly easy to "game" the support system of peanutlabs / others, sending a picture of the survey mostly complete or one of the virus programs in sandboxie they would credit you manually 9/10 times

Superrewards was actually the best option for russian players because of currency exchange rates. Personally, i don't see any logical reason for LO to refuse from getting money like that (noone will pay 5$ if they need only 5-6 G1C). We all hope they will return it. (there is a chance that they are simply reworking offer information and essential elements due to company change, maybe it made LO and Superrewards/Peanutlabs to renew the contract)

While everyone here talking about surveys...peanutlabs was never available in my region so i paid for my items. all dem thousand dollars....

The surveys are still there, but it's such a huge pain in the butt trying to get any that 'deem' you 'eligible' that most of the time they just cancel the survey on you.

@Neonis was attempting to do some for at least an hour the other day to try to get some G1C, and many surveys kept just basically kicking him off saying he wasn't eligible. Absolutely frustrating for him.

• Thanks 1

Hi! I'm going to repost my response from the other thread (Karma Koins)

Could be a number of reasons. 
  1. Contracts between the parties. Any agreements may have been nullified once LO acquired G1. 
  2. LO has an interesting and successful history in addressing, rectifying and preventing credit card fraud in gaming.
  3. The now-removed payment types may not have been up to par with LO - whether for payment issues or just terrible quality to begin with. 
  4. LO may simply just not wish to operate with those payment options. There may be hidden costs or terms in the background that we don't know about or understand. 
  5. With the new currency conversion ($1-100G1C, I think?) these payment options may not be compatible at this time. 

46 minutes ago, Sadira said:

The surveys are still there, but it's such a huge pain in the butt trying to get any that 'deem' you 'eligible' that most of the time they just cancel the survey on you.

@Neonis was attempting to do some for at least an hour the other day to try to get some G1C, and many surveys kept just basically kicking him off saying he wasn't eligible. Absolutely frustrating for him.

Most of us are never eligible for them. @Zolerox must be some alien to get them working properly.

Eligibility wouldn't be an issue for me if it didn't decide I wasn't eligible until 10-15 minutes into the survey.

I managed to get two surveys to work properly and get the G1C awarded, but getting 2 out of 20 to actually work and not waste 2 hours on two different nights is not my idea of a good solution to get that 20 G1C you're short to buy what you need.

In the end, though, I guess it's a small price to pay to get free G1C instead of spending $5 to get <20 G1C. I've decided it's worth it to spend the $5 instead of having to sit through that crap again. My free time is valuable and $5 is a much cheaper option.

The worst survey was the one that didn't kick me out right away but kept giving me different surveys back to back for 30 minutes and then decided that I wasn't eligible. 🤬

The most common reason for not giving surveys or Always saying un-Eligible is due to you survey profile (no 1 is giving surveys to 15 year old's) Most of the time what their looking for is 27 yeah old man who drinks beer has no kids own's their own house and works part time in construction.

However my favorite survey (2018 in June) Mcdonalds survey "Opinion survey" aka Unfailable. Survey about what item is desirable or needs improvements Paid 189 g1c.

I just wanna know if this was a bug (it did work under little orbit until the maintenance) or intentional Pretty my entire source of g1c. Not against LO adding their own way to earn g1c.

Edited by Zolerox

The bourgeoisie stated that you are no longer allowed to benefit off the working man with your surveys for petty levels of G1C. You must now become a productive member of society by giving back to your community through social duties such as work.

• Like 1

Surveys are scams. They want you to pay to complete a survey...

Gamers *cough* Electronic Arts First......

I still can do survey I just did one and get my free g1c feel bad for y'all 😛

Not to sound rude or anything but y'all relying on surveys... Don't you have a job or something and pay for your G1C's?

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

Not to sound rude or anything but y'all relying on surveys... Don't you have a job or something and pay for your G1C's?

Allow people to do what they will with their time and money. It is not for us to decide what they do.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Allow people to do what they will with their time and money. It is not for us to decide what they do.

I know... the game is already free... if they have a PC and internet is because someone is paying the bills for them, or they are old enough to pay for their own stuff. And you can't afford atleast 10dollars g1c a month if u want to buy stuffs ingame?

Also, another reason why they prob ended it is because i've seen other people sell their service helping others who couldnt do surveys to get g1c's for them for a cheaper price on 3rd party sites. So it's kinda good that they cut this out. 
Take out your credit card and buy g1c's if u want ingame armas items

Edited by Keshi

Giving away roughly 1/20 of a monthly salary for premium isn't a good option, for some countries it was the only way to buy something from armas