Sign in to follow this  
ALisaACECOMBAT7

Karma Koins is removed?

probably removed so they could remove it

that odd i was trying to put fund to G1C

"karma koins was popular" this thing wont harm anyone at all this prevent for credit frauds.

i dont why the game dev remove it for

Edited by LilySaberFateStayNight
why do they removed for it

Karma Koin was a great way of buying G1C especially if you don't have a paypal account or wish to link your credit card.

Seems a few g1c options were removed, including surveys. these options have been a way to add G1C for almost a decade, strange if they completely remove it.

Could be a number of reasons. 

1. Contracts between the parties. Any agreements may have been nullified once LO acquired G1. 

2. LO has an interesting and successful history in addressing, rectifying and preventing credit card fraud in gaming.

3. The now-removed payment types may not have been up to par with LO - whether for payment issues or just terrible quality to begin with. 

4. LO may simply just not wish to operate with those payment options. There may be hidden costs or terms in the background that we don't know about or understand. 

5. With the new currency conversion ($1-100G1C, I think?) these payment options may not be compatible at this time. 

Lastly, patience is a virtue. 

hGmFMpt.gif
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Abby said:

Could be a number of reasons. 

1. Contracts between the parties. Any agreements may have been nullified once LO acquired G1. 

2. LO has an interesting and successful history in addressing, rectifying and preventing credit card fraud in gaming.

3. The now-removed payment types may not have been up to par with LO - whether for payment issues or just terrible quality to begin with. 

4. LO may simply just not wish to operate with those payment options. There may be hidden costs or terms in the background that we don't know about or understand. 

5. With the new currency conversion ($1-100G1C, I think?) these payment options may not be compatible at this time. 

Lastly, patience is a virtue. 

hGmFMpt.gif

honestly.. i guess steamwallet, paypal or visacard is more than enough

I've never understood hesitation to use PayPal. 

Can someone enlighten me? 

Yes, Karma Koin was removed as part of the G1C ratio changes. We retired a number of payment providers which were previously setup under Reloaded Games that didn't make sense to transition to Little Orbit due to a variety of reasons.

Sign in to follow this