Margravine

Is Battle Eye Working?

I don't think BE is working. There are people obviously taunting the system with their symbols and clan names and there are still super pros tracking into walls and one man army-ing with HVR. Are we still in monitor mode or what because if this is the extent of BE capabilities, I'm going to check back out.

it's been working for almost 3weeks now

friendly reminder that no anticheat will catch 100% of cheaters

While there is people who are doing things such as making clan names like "hurrdduurrr I'M BIG CHEAT BOI LOLOLOL" or something stupid like that most are just trolls trying to get a rise out of people or blatant cheaters who will soon get banned. Anyone actually trying to hide their cheating would be stupid to join/make such a clan name and as such I just ignore that. Also the overall amount of cheaters has been way way lower imo at least on Jericho.

Amazes me how since the twitter ban feeds have been disabled people think that bans are not happening anymore. bans are still happening just without the glory hole called ffbans and shit talk to go with it.

they just simply disappear into the abyss without their hall of fame.

lovely isn't it? i think so.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Margravine said:

one man army-ing with HVR. 

i thought this has nothing to do with BE 

Battleye isn't working well --> Just go on Citadel and play on Silver District.

• Like 5

idk, I see the same cheaters still logging in every day without a care in the world. 
I see starpon and adolfina speedhacking in action districts and fcs like nothing has changed. 

BE is a bad meme.

4 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

idk, I see the same cheaters still logging in every day without a care in the world. 
I see starpon and adolfina speedhacking in action districts and fcs like nothing has changed. 

BE is a bad meme.

and they also got rid of the /report feature so now we have battle eye that doesnt ban at all, and no way to report suspisious people even if you try to use the support, they tell you to do the /report command which is broken

Edited by ShaiShai

Just now, ShaiShai said:

and they also got rid of the /report feature so now we have be that doesnt ban at all, and no way to report suspisious people even if you try to use the support, they tell you to do the /report command which is broken

You can still take it up to support and upload the evidence, but WHATS THE POINT IF THEY CLOSE THE TICKETS WITH NO RESPONSES.

Say what you want about G1, but at least cheaters were taken care.

BE isn't supposed to check symbols and clannames. However my doubts in BE's banning qualities are not lowered.

11 hours ago, iTzHaze said:

Amazes me how since the twitter ban feeds have been disabled people think that bans are not happening anymore. bans are still happening just without the glory hole called ffbans and shit talk to go with it.

they just simply disappear into the abyss without their hall of fame.

"They simply reroll a new low lvl character and rejoin the district doing the same shenanigans as before."

Fixed it for ya.

3 hours ago, Ignas / qsn said:

Adolfia is a braindead catfish who was demolished after his photos were leaked.. now all he can do with his handicapped buddy Enjiin is not even considered speedhack, it's called fake lag.

He doesn't have any sort of aim assist or wallhacks, he is harmless.

"Cheating in online games is defined as the action of pretending to comply with the rules of the game, while secretly subverting them to gain an unfair advantage over an opponent."

So when I'm killing a guy, but suddenly "lag" and he winds up beside me and kills me it's not a cheat?  Or when I'm behind a wall taking cover and 'lag" out of cover and realize I'm no longer near the wall at all but out in the open being shot dead... it is harmless "fun?"

Since the implementation of BE, I have yet to see a blatant cheater running around in the district unpunished for being a sore loser.
I think most of you guys are bad, lack any self-critique of any sort, and any time some decent-to-good player outplays you your only possible explanation for that is "GWAAAAAAH BE ISN'T WORKING LITTLE ORBIT IS JUST AS MEAN AS G1".

If you don't wanna get outplayed go play Animal Crossing, "cheaters" are harmless there.

There is an increse in cheaters for sure atm, hopefuly BE is still getting tweaked to be as effective as possible in the future.

(On the other hand, due to the relative low pop and x amount of cheaters in that pop, they might be afraid to actualy start the ban wave. But it would only mean they cary on G1's short term vision, pure speculation ofc) 

Edited by Techdev

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Maybe they aren't cheating?

Well, that can't be true if they are killing me though, right?

1 minute ago, Triksterism said:

Well, that can't be true if they are killing me though, right?

You got me there. You're too smart for this place.

bhFcJjY.png