Kempington

Kempington Incoporated presents: The Monthly Theme Scene Season 2

Man, I have not updated this thread for weeks. My apologies.

If you were following along on stream, I want THE BEST THEME YOU CAN MAKE this week.

Only one winner this time.

Winner gets £100 to their paypal.

Best of luck to all contestants!

I think that people who have already won should not participate, example: vintmint, schlepstein, vacancy, etc. So more people would have chance to win as well.

Edited by 7Ambalt

oh so this is what Aphira was telling me about...
Is this theme thing still going on?

5 hours ago, Arwo said:
It's a bad idea and I explain why. Well you could notice that everytime we can see familiar faces who is known as a good theme makers. If all of them win and Kemp forbid to take a part we only hear a shit by silvers, that's not interesting. Even now there was a week when we could hear a real garbage (moreover Kemp didn't forbid any person!). I only can support the idea about not taking a part for a week (for winners), but not forever. Eventually theme scene doesn't mean free money, it's a contest where not only one person wants to get the prize.
Yes, I do not think punishing players to participate for ever is ideal, but I think there must be time for them to participate again, giving more chances to other people wanting to show their work.
1 hour ago, Keshi said:

oh so this is what Aphira was telling me about...
Is this theme thing still going on?

Yes, the event is still happening though, I think this week has a specific genre.

8 minutes ago, Arwo said:
Yes, it's reasonable, I understand what you mean. It's not actually a sole problem. For example last friday there was a rumor that somebody used twitch bots to win in viewers' voting, even Kemp noticed it. It should be classical music genre if I'm not wrong. I hope Kemp will update this thread to have a clear idea about rules for this friday.
alright. thanks for the heads up
Havnt made theme's and songs in a long while so this might get me started again :')

4 hours ago, Arwo said:
Yes, it's reasonable, I understand what you mean. It's not actually a sole problem. For example last friday there was a rumor that somebody used twitch bots to win in viewers' voting, even Kemp noticed it. It should be classical music genre if I'm not wrong. I hope Kemp will update this thread to have a clear idea about rules for this friday.
I do not know if it is possible, but I think maybe Kempington should try some method to improve the voting, so that this risk does not happen again.

Next weeks theme scene theme will be Drum ‘n’ Bass

Also congratulation to all winners so far.

7 hours ago, Arwo said:

Also yesterday Kemp told about forthcoming grand final of theme scene where only winners from previous rounds could take a part. I'm interested in question: will it be the last round in generally or will we have the next season in the future?

So, next Friday will be the last of event?

3 minutes ago, Arwo said:
No. The next friday is usual. Kemp didn't tell the exact date of the last round. Just told "soon". It could be done in two weeks, three weeks, not sure about more than in one month but who knows?
I'm really enjoying this event, I could see how amazing the music studio is hah

The Last Musician Standing will be the final round of the theme scene season 1. This won't be the end of the theme scene, however.

It will incorporate all the winners from the rounds to do one final theme-off. I'm still working out the specifics for this, so no date yet. I need to work out how many winners we should have. I planned for 8 unique winners, then do the last musician standing, but I might try for 16 winners. We'll see.

I really need to update this thread, sorry. I've been super lazy about it.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 1:52 PM, Kempington said:

The Last Musician Standing will be the final round of the theme scene season 1. This won't be the end of the theme scene, however.

It will incorporate all the winners from the rounds to do one final theme-off. I'm still working out the specifics for this, so no date yet. I need to work out how many winners we should have. I planned for 8 unique winners, then do the last musician standing, but I might try for 16 winners. We'll see.

I really need to update this thread, sorry. I've been super lazy about it.

so im not eligible to enter for that week?

The Last Musician Standing will be posted soon. I'm finalizing a few of the rules to make sure it makes sense to the viewers, as well as the contestants. Don't worry, you'll be given plenty of time to be ready for this.

Only the winners from the previous theme scenes can participate in this finale.

Prizes are already locked in. They will be announced here soon.

Sorry for being so lax with updating this thread.

Updated the results from the previous weeks.

Huge shoutout to Arwoss for uploading all the winners. Go subscribe to his channel here.

Edited by Kempington
  • Like 1

Gah, sorry for being so lazy and not updating this more promptly. The above is correct and I will be ammending the OP with this information. Thanks again and sorry for being a letdown @Arwo

• Like 1

I have registered here just to learn if somebody knows anything about the second season of this contest. Who can tell? There were no news since we had last round. Thanks.

As far as I'm aware, the next season will be happening some time next year - so no more contests for the rest of 2018.

16 hours ago, MartinPL said:

As far as I'm aware, the next season will be happening some time next year - so no more contests for the rest of 2018.

Thanks, that's good to know it. 

Sadly, but the main organizer doesn't update this thread, and the only thing which I could find after the last contest - that compilation of key points by Catling Kenway (by the way, thanks him or her). Actually, it'd be good to see the official information about results of last contest and the future of theme scenes, but not the rumors. 

Updated the main post.

SEASON 2 BEGINS NEXT SATURDAY. GET YOUR ENTRIES IN ON NEXT FRIDAY, 22ND FEBRUARY. CHECK THE MAIN POST FOR MORE INFO!

Sorry for the delays.

Let's get the theme scene going again.

• Like 4

its not worth time he selects winner by hes thoughts and likes not one who should win or even skip ppl who hes not know ... LMAO

i watch 2 of this events propably and that was waste of time so feel free to trashtalk 😉

19 hours ago, TheSxW said:

its not worth time he selects winner by hes thoughts and likes not one who should win or even skip ppl who hes not know ... LMAO

i watch 2 of this events propably and that was waste of time so feel free to trashtalk 😉

What exactly rounds have you seen? In the last round Kempington didn't want Arwoss to win, everybody could see his facial expressions while he was listening to themes by schlepstein, prayers, lowpass in comprasion with winner's theme (literally he had stone face). But Arwoss won because viewers wanted it, even Kempington haven't expected. And when the streamer speaks about fairness to viewers but continue to devote only a few persons (literally he told after the stream that his top-3 is schlepstein, vintMint and Vacancy (and I guess he would be glad by any shit which they would made)), it could anger other people. Why do I tell these words? I mean, the last time was more fair than ever because people were voting for themes but not for nicknames! Arwoss' theme was the best imo. Prayers' and duhund's themes were good as well and they got their second and third places not because Kemp wanted it. Viewers decided it.

Hi all,

Sorry for being useless again at updating this thread.

The main post is now up to date with the latest information, including this weekend, which is hosting THEME SCENE SEASON 2 | ROUND 4

All necessary info pertaining to this round is in the main post, please give it a read. Sorry for the late update. I'll be quicker.

On 4/8/2019 at 6:43 PM, Arwo said:

e

where the fuck are the ties that happened reeeeeeeeeeeeee