Excalibur!

What is the use on purposely kill stuns or when you are arresting?

And then team kill you? Seriously i dont get it. There is a guy, lets call him SL, that keep killing my stuns without any reason and then tk me.

Is not something randomly happening, but seems like people have fun doing it, because it happens several times already.

Edited by Excalibur!

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe try and be less toxic.

... just saying

This is likely the reason lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe try and be less toxic.

... just saying

Honestly this is prolly the reason. Not trying to be mean but sometimes you rub people wrong.

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

Honestly this is prolly the reason. Not trying to be mean but sometimes you rub people wrong.

alphabet, not doorbell

5 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

How is arresting toxic?

pretty sure theyre referring to your personality, not your gameplay

while i dont condone stuff like team killing or stun killing i can pretty easily see why some more impulsive players would do it to you

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

pretty sure theyre referring to your personality, not your gameplay

while i dont condone stuff like team killing or stun killing i can pretty easily see why some more impulsive players would do it to you

But im focused on my gameplay and arresting and did only that.

Even nicks that never seen first kill my stun then tk me.

Actually i dont understand what are you trying to solve by accusing me.

If i did something wrong i wouldnt be here complaining.

Edited by Excalibur!

Op you were just told something very important about how others receive you. No one is accusing you, people simply told you why.

If this many people all came to the same conclusion, don't you think that maybe there is something to it?

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

But im focused on my gameplay and arresting and did only that.

Even nicks that never seen first kill my stun then tk me.

Actually i dont understand what are you trying to solve by accusing me.

If i did something wrong i wouldnt be here complaining.

I hate to break it to you Katchwi, but you are infamous for being a bit of a musket.

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Op you were just told something very important about how others receive you. No one is accusing you, people simply told you why.

If this many people all came to the same conclusion, don't you think that maybe there is something to it?

No?

If i did something wrong then i have no right to complain.

Sometimes i know its accidental, but there are plenty of non accidental stun kills and tk.

Goes like this: someone shots target, targets run away, i stun and arresting then that someone kills us both.

"It was an accident". Its the usual excuse for it.

Edited by Excalibur!

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

i mean realistically its only like 4 people, altho im sure we'll have more with this perfect roast session setup

What im trying to point is that, making money out of ltl is really bad. Its a pain honestly. Not because trying to get people arrested but for teammates killing your stuns.

I think enforcers really need another way to make money.

• Like 2

Well people are killing your stuns and team killing you. There is a reason why people will take a demerit, it isn't just random people hating ltl.

If this was just people killing your stuns then that is normal really.

Outside of the life lesson that OP is not going to learn... Yes LTL is hard and honestly prolly not worth even the 2x points.

Now after so long i decided to rank up to max my cop rol

WCJyvp9.jpg

Tried to endure as much as possible people being trash... but after completing it i see no use for it anymore more than "i did it". I would be enjoyable to keep playing ltl but for what? Getting 14-10 score assist? Nope.

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i mean realistically its only like 4 people, altho im sure we'll have more with this perfect roast session setup

In short succession though.

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I hate to break it to you Katchwi, but you are infamous for being a bit of a musket.

A bit is an understatement. Dude was super toxic in whispers when he was trying to prove how op carbine was against me lol. When you’re constantly talkin’ smack in whispers and in district in FC you’re gonna make some enemies 

Edited by SuperToaster

10 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

What im trying to point is that, making money out of ltl is really bad. Its a pain honestly. Not because trying to get people arrested but for teammates killing your stuns.

I think enforcers really need another way to make money.

It's almost like another way doesn't even exist. *players in vans run into the store behind me as I'm talking, as another player steals a parked vehicle, and an enforcer grabs it and puts it in impound*

If only there was SOME way to make money that doesn't require using LTL in missions! Let's post about this problem more.

Meh, since i know that there is impossible to punish people for killing stun targets because sometimes killing them is really necessary... why not removing the rewards and the kill? They should get nothing for killing a target that cant protect itself.

4 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

A bit is an understatement. Dude was super toxic in whispers when he was trying to prove how op carbine was against me lol. When you’re constantly talkin’ smack in whispers and in district in FC you’re gonna make some enemies 

Wow you still mad because you yoloed yourself...

You also sniped my with sr15 and didnt say nothing afterwards. Why keep whats happening to the proper thread? Why do u focus on your feelings instead of what is really important?

Edited by Excalibur!

20 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Wow you still mad because you yoloed yourself...

You also sniped my with sr15 and didnt say nothing afterwards. Why keep whats happening to the proper thread? Why do u focus on your feelings instead of what is really important?

And there you have it, the reason people kill your stuns and tk you a lot. Answer found, close the thread thanks for coming out everyone!

• Like 3

While I agree that killing stuns and team-killing is bad behavior.

I find it hard to believe that it is just you; but if you feel that you are being unfairly targeted, I suggest you take it to customer support rather than the forum.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fenton said:

While I agree that killing stuns and team-killing is bad behavior.

I find it hard to believe that it is just you; but if you feel that you are being unfairly targeted, I suggest you take it to customer support rather than the forum.

Thanks for the non banana response. But you cant report someone for killing your stun, even if they do it multiple times. Its part of the game and nothing cant be done...

Best solution for me is to remove rewards for killing a stunned target and not getting the kill. That will solve two problems: being ur stuned targets killed for a cheap score boost, and prevent a player being punished when killing a stunned target when its really needed.

Oh, another thing... increase the stun target score reward.

Edited by Excalibur!
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Excalibur! said:

Thanks for the non banana response. But you cant report someone for killing your stun, even if they do it multiple times. Its part of the game and nothing cant be done...

Best solution for me is to remove rewards for killing a stunned target and not getting the kill. That will solve two problems: being ur stuned targets killed for a cheap score boost, and prevent a player being punished when killing a stunned target when its really needed.

i do agree, and i’d like to see a demerit added for killing stuns

tbh you probably could report someone for that, if it’s continuously happening i’m pretty sure it falls under harassment/griefing

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i do agree, and i’d like to see a demerit added for killing stuns

tbh you probably could report someone for that, if it’s continuously happening i’m pretty sure it falls under harassment/griefing

No, they are honestly not doing anything wrong. The problem is when they even kill you when you are arresting in their desperation to get a cheap kill.

No, demerit no. Just not getting the kill and the rewards for killing a stunned target is enough. Remember that there are some situations where killing a stunned target is needed. Or even accidental kill.

EDIT: crim shouldnt have their death count when killed stunned neither.

Edited by Excalibur!

1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:

No, they are honestly not doing anything wrong. The problem is when they even kill you when you are arresting in their desperation to get a cheap kill.

No, demerit no. Just not getting the kill and the rewards for killing a stunned target is enough. Remember that there are some situations where killing a stunned target is needed. Or even accidental kill.

team kills are almost always accidental yet they garner demerits

and putting yourself into a position where you have someone stunned and need to kill them generally indicates poor gameplay