Sign in to follow this  
gordoIsMyName

money gone after losing auction

I bid on a car for $80k, got outbid, auction closed and now I've somehow lost $80k!

anyone have any ideas on why/how this happened or how I can possibly get my money back???

Thanks!

When outbid the money returns to your mailbox

• Like 1

11 hours ago, uraputz said:

I bid on a car for $80k, got outbid, auction closed and now I've somehow lost $80k!

anyone have any ideas on why/how this happened or how I can possibly get my money back???

Thanks!

Hey, already checked your ingame inbox? Have you found it? Would be nice to know, otherwise you seems to be in a need of some assistance.

Let us know, many of us around here might help.

Regards,

Where did he go? IS HE COMING BACK? WAS IT IN HIS MAILBOX? I NEED TO KNOW. 
aRQuhkn.gif

He just panicked and ran to the forums.  Once he got his cash there was nothing more to say. LMAO at all you overly serious people who downvoted my attempt at humor.

1 minute ago, Rebelliousness said:

He just panicked and ran to the forums.  Once he got his cash there was nothing more to say. LMAO at all you overly serious people who downvoted my attempt at humor.

Honey I think it was one person. I upvoted to counter it! 

GIF responses are the best responses. 

I didn't get alerts there were responses to this thread...

yes, the money was mailed to me in the in-game mail system. I didn't see any information when using the classifieds that the auction would email upon being outbid. a bit confusing for new users.

sorry for the delay in posting the response and I appreciate the people who answered the question.

Don't worry, it's not like almost every game that has an 'auction house' sends the money back to the mail or has a nice mail notification on your UI.

Sign in to follow this