TackoGirl

Account Lifetime not working

Hey Little Orbit,

When Gamersfirst still had the game I asked the support why I can not upgrade this weapon "Agrotech ACES Rifle R&D III" to account,

they said that it's a promotion [Guerra Libero LE Bundle], so you can not update it.

But now is GamersFirst no longer the owner, do you think you can do something there?

that means I have to buy the weapon I already own ?

co7qgyet.jpgwscaxdiu.jpg

The issue is that you bought it in a bundle for far cheaper than a standalone character version would be.

The upgrade however calculates with that price so you can't just pay the usual difference since that would essentially leave room for exploits.

• Like 1

yeas thats true, But I wish he could find a solution there.

1 hour ago, TheJellyGoo said:

The issue is that you bought it in a bundle for far cheaper than a standalone character version would be.

The upgrade however calculates with that price so you can't just pay the usual difference since that would essentially leave room for exploits.

Honestly even if you bought the aces rifle from a pack. It should still be an option to upgrade that aces rifle to accountbound. look at the aces rifle as characterbound. It wont be 2000. Maybe 1750? 1400 with the 50% off idk. So if u ask me you didnt buy the characterbound aces rifle for "that cheap" if u do the math... But maybe its just me lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Keshi said:

Honestly even if you bought the aces rifle from a pack. It should still be an option to upgrade that aces rifle to accountbound. look at the aces rifle as characterbound. It wont be 2000. Maybe 1750? 1400 with the 50% off idk. So if u ask me you didnt buy the characterbound aces rifle for "that cheap" if u do the math... But maybe its just me lol

But you can't just look at this one case. You would set a precedence which could vary very much from future cases.

It's just how bundles work. Having said that it has been requested in the past to add account lifetime for bundles - could be one compromise.

34 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

But you can't just look at this one case. You would set a precedence which could vary very much from future cases.

It's just how bundles work. Having said that it has been requested in the past to add account lifetime for bundles - could be one compromise.

Heroes of the Storm (HOTS) has a system where if you own something that's in a bundle, the bundle is cheaper.

XPwTbff.jpg

Edited by Triksterism

10 hours ago, TackoGirl said:

Hey Little Orbit,

When Gamersfirst still had the game I asked the support why I can not upgrade this weapon "Agrotech ACES Rifle R&D III" to account,

they said that it's a promotion [Guerra Libero LE Bundle], so you can not update it.

But now is GamersFirst no longer the owner, do you think you can do something there?

that means I have to buy the weapon I already own ?

co7qgyet.jpgwscaxdiu.jpg

You buy a bundle that is account bound, but the weapon included is specified as being character bound. Just like everyone else who bought that bundle, you knew what you were buying but tried it on with G1 and they rightly didn't pander to you - and now LO have taken over the game you are trying it on with them. A bit that you DIDN'T highlight (rather conveniently, I suspect in the hope that they might miss it) is that it is neither refundable, TRADEABLE, nor EXCHANGEABLE. You bought what you bought as part of a heavily discounted bundle. You knew what you were buying, and you are trying to take the wee.

As you are someone with multiple bans behind you, why am I not surprised? #selfentitled #spoiled #brat.

You are like a child who when mum won't buy them an ice-cream they go to dad and ask in the hopes that the answer will be different.

Edited by Vipertechs

Armas needs a lot of work, this is just one of many issues it has. Maybe make a support ticket and see if they can work with you on it?

1 hour ago, Triksterism said:

Heroes of the Storm (HOTS) has a system where if you own something that's in a bundle, the bundle is cheaper.

-zip-

Certainly a way of approaching it but then again how much cheaper? I assume you bought the item full price prior and get only a part reduction from the bundle and not 1:1?

I'm not saying that there are no ways to make the whole bundle market work just that the way OP requests is not a wise/easy solution from a business standpoint.

Edited by TheJellyGoo

the other thing is i have the Poland Weaponskin for char lifetime but if i want to buy it for Account lifetime i have to pay the full price again. 

Edited by TackoGirl

3 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

i remember this.. we were crying to tiggs for this for ages but nope characterbound keeps the cash flowing for them i guess...

15 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

5000 g1c is cheap? 
Are you living on oil money or something.

10 hours ago, Luminesca said:

5000 g1c is cheap? 
Are you living on oil money or something.

That's not what my sentence is saying.

"The issue is that you bought it [the ACES Rifle] in a bundle for far cheaper than a standalone character version would be."

So not only doesn't it bear reference to the all round price but merely the difference of the character bound ACES-R price and its hypothetical included bundle price.