SKOCHO

Will daily events be coming back to apb?

Anyone remember the daily events g1 used to make dAily, ye , those, i really like those can you please bring them back ok thanks love you.

• Like 7

This, please this.

Even if they were weekly it'd be cool, or do like four per week that you can do at your leisure.

• Like 2

I forgot those were a thing, Yeah would love to see daily or even weekly events.

36 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Teamkill event when?

We don't mention that day.

What daily quests?

Joker tickers, JMB, weapon skins, titles etc for doing some quests. All I remember they were good and easy to complete.

Btw, GOLD RUSH EVENT v2, when? It was such a cool event, sadly with a lot of exploiters but now you can make rules more strict and filter out abusers/exploiters by making something like witness missions and missions completed on 1st stage doesn't count.

JMB have tendency to be always abused... probably most famous was when Tiggs Boxes were as reward for weekend (Abuse was sky-rocketing and FFA R&D 3 price went down to ground - from 20 millions to 3 millions on average).

Joker Tickets are fine but some veterans might moan because they got all from Joker Distribution and can only lease weapons for it and buy medium ammo deployables.

Weapon skins - sure? But we got only several.

Titles? - Yeah but what title you gonna suggest? And the fact that it gonna be widespread might trigger some ("cause my title is unique 1!1").

APB $ - Possible boost for all this newbies out there. Veterans moans guaranteed.

Problem is how to satisfy everyone with dailies.

I'm so up for teamkill event (That was fun... for some time...) but when you actually wanted to do FC you were guaranteed to be teamkilled. Still I had my laugh.

Edited by Mitne

At least with those rewards,investing money into the game or grinding for hours and hours wouldn't be the only way to get into legendary trading~~i guess~~

~~as for the abusable jmbs as a daily reward,people won't bother to repeat it more than 2 times if the quest is hard.

Edited by SKOCHO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Problem is how to satisfy everyone with dailies.

Problem is how to satisfy everyone

That event page has been empty with "there are currently no events" for ages... Nice to bring back but there are other things more important to work on right now tbh

Ye, no event since december 2016..

• Like 2