Ntec Mods, you'll thank me later.

• Thanks 2

On 7/9/2018 at 12:28 PM, (PS4)BLVCK_NERMAL said:

Since the gun will get a buff ill start using it so what mods should i put on and how would the playstyle be?

Rifling 2 , Bandoiler 3 Hunting sight 3 (and 5 shot bursts) the range on that thing i'm loving it. Edited by Zolerox

Hunting Sight? On an AR that behaves like a SMG? Fool question, but I would like to ask for bit of an explaination as to why would you do this.

On 8/25/2018 at 10:24 AM, V2050 said:

Hunting Sight? On an AR that behaves like a SMG? Fool question, but I would like to ask for bit of an explaination as to why would you do this.

I play Hunting Sight 3, Improved Rifling 3 and 3 Point sling 3. I use this setup even on the Mk3. In close combat you can still spray and it is not really a difference. on 30 meters you feel the difference

On 8/25/2018 at 4:24 AM, V2050 said:

If you're not looking down the sights on the curse or the manic you're doing it wrong. I suggest not using any red mods on either of the two guns.

Best setup is probably Hunting Sight 3, Mobility Sling, and Extended Mag 3. 

20 hours ago, GermanTobi said:
On 8/25/2018 at 10:24 AM, V2050 said:

I play Hunting Sight 3, Improved Rifling 3 and 3 Point sling 3. I use this setup even on the Mk3. In close combat you can still spray and it is not really a difference. on 30 meters you feel the difference

20 hours ago, LaQuandra said:

If you're not looking down the sights on the curse or the manic you're doing it wrong. I suggest not using any red mods on either of the two guns.

Best setup is probably Hunting Sight 3, Mobility Sling, and Extended Mag 3. 

Well then I have three guns to experiment with. I appreciate your input a lot! 🙂