Sign in to follow this  
ShaiShai

/report broken?

is the /report command not working anymore or they turn it off so people can not report anyone anymore, so i guess we are not susposed to report suspisious people anymore and let apb fall apart from cheaters

all the /report does now is post [system] /report name

4WSeMQE.jpg

names have been removed to avoid a name and shame, the only name visable is mine ShaiShai

Edited by ShaiShai

afaik they are reworking the /report function so you use it for more than just cheaters, and so that it allows for a faster GM response

18 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

afaik they are reworking the /report function so you use it for more than just cheaters, and so that it allows for a faster GM response

so since they are working on it, they disabled it?

so what am i susposed to do when i wanna report someone now,

i dont want to flood support with it, but i will if i have to

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

so since they are working on it, they disabled it?

so what am i susposed to do when i wanna report someone now,

i dont want to flood support with it, but i will if i have to

probably testing... I dunno

tried asking Matt for comment... no luck

Disregarding your original question: A high score like that is no evidence of cheating though. Mods would need to see actual gameplay either through you saving it, or preferably, through spectating the suspect in game. For the latter, you'd need an active mod on the district anyways.

Either way, just my suspicions really, the Joker Carabine, though it is a great weapon in certain situations, is one of the worst weapons to use whilst cheating. Too situational and too easily thrown off. Naturally he might not have used that all game long, could you specify his most used setup during said game for me? I personally find it rather hard to believe a cheater would consistently use a Carabine which even with cheats, can be beaten by an NTEC in most situations. If he did use a carabine, Im sorry to say, but you 2 probably were up against a fairly decent player and either forced his advantage well throughout the game, or you 2 didnt engage properly and gave him the chance to shine.

NTEC would be the cheaters go to weapon most likely, because of its viability in terms of TTK on different ranges.

Edited by Slickmund
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ShaiShai said:

names have been removed to avoid a name and shame, the only name visable is mine ShaiShai

7402d4b1852d4ce8b277b43a78e91eca.png

5862d6df1aa68e0bf26fa20d.png

3 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

A high score like that is no evidence of cheating though. Mods would need to see actual gameplay either through you saving it, or preferably, through spectating the suspect in game. For the latter, you'd need an active mod on the district anyways.

Either way, just my suspicions really, the Joker Carabine, though it is a great weapon in certain situations, is one of the worst weapons to use whilst cheating. Too situational and too easily thrown off. Naturally he might not have used that all game long, could you specify his most used setup during said game for me? I personally find it rather hard to believe a cheater would consistently use a Carabine which even with cheats, can be beaten by an NTEC in most situations. If he did use a carabine, Im sorry to say, but you 2 probably were up against a fairly decent player and either forced his advantage well throughout the game, or you 2 didnt engage properly and gave him the chance to shine.

it didnt matter what side we came from, he knew all the time, and he didnt have the radar car , so there should of bene no way to knwo we were coming at all and the fact that he never missed a single shot and the one kill we did manage to get was cuz i raged in district and i bet he was responding to that in chat (i had him on ignore so i donno if he was responding or not) i donno if his bot (if he had one as u say he might be legit, but i donno) would let him talk in chat and kill at the same time

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

didnt even notice that was in there, you can edit your post to remove it so we dont get banned for name and shame

i already edited the pic to have it out

8 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

it didnt matter what side we came from, he knew all the time, and he didnt have the radar car , so there should of bene no way to knwo we were coming at all and the fact that he never missed a single shot and the one kill we did manage to get was cuz i raged in district and i bet he was responding to that in chat (i had him on ignore so i donno if he was responding or not) i donno if his bot (if he had one as u say he might be legit, but i donno) would let him talk in chat and kill at the same time

didnt even notice that was in there, you can edit your post to remove it so we dont get banned for name and shame

i already edited the pic to have it out

You won't get banned for name and shame. If anything the topic will be closed, but typically they just censor it out.

Im sorry to say, but especially in certain areas on Financial, the area the picture is taken at for an instance, its not all that hard to find out where your enemy is coming from. That area around the fenced highway is easy to hide whilst offering a lot of oversight on the area. I myself have noticed you can almost see every spawn location from certain heights around there. It is immensely hard to fight in that area if defended well. Not missing a shot, with the carbine on a range over 30 meters is next to impossible, even if you put hunting sight 3 on it which I have tested. Not to mention the shots to kill at that range still dont do in the NTEC. Im an NTEC addict myself and have only found myself outmatched by a carabine user in close range (within 10 meters and further than 3-4 meters). You did confirm my suspicion of the suspect using a carbine throughout most of the game, or atleast for most of his kills. I can confirm from experience, a well used NTEC beats it at any range past 20 meters. And as such, I draw the conclusion of hacks being used by your oppositions are most likely, nonexistent.

Edited by Slickmund

And you expect a Person gets banned immediately after you reported said person? Because the said person was most likely just better than you? Ray 2.0.

And yes, you can know where someone will come from if you played enough you will know how the spawn system works and how people usually pick spawns. But hey, they are all cheater in your eyes so whatever. For the sole reason of not having anyone banned a second after you press report for imaginary cheats you just became ray 2.0 or ray's personal clone soldier. 

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

A C C I D E N T I A L  N A M E  A N D  S H A M E

• Like 1

/report was disabled weeks ago i think. Prob because matt rather let the team focus on other things like support tickets and stuffs than seeing which silver reported what gold because they killed him multiple times with a yukon.

7 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

And you expect a Person gets banned immediately after you reported said person? Because the said person was most likely just better than you? Ray 2.0.

And yes, you can know where someone will come from if you played enough you will know how the spawn system works and how people usually pick spawns. But hey, they are all cheater in your eyes so whatever. For the sole reason of not having anyone banned a second after you press report for imaginary cheats you just became ray 2.0 or ray's personal clone soldier. 

where in my original post did i state that i expected him to get banned right away, the original post is talking about how you cant report suspicious people anymore as when you do /report it only says [system] report name and if you try to go to the support 1) you will flood support more with tickets and 2) it will tell you anyway to use /report in-game , which is broken, so again, can you quote me and highlight the exact spot that i said that i expected any cheater to be banned right away?

also, this post was to address the fact that the /report feature is not working, not to name and shame, yea i aceddently forgot to wipe out a name as i didn't see him there, and some of you just had to point that out as your trolls and need to have ur name and shame for everything

so if a mod is reading this, can you lock it as someone already game me a reasonable answer (even tho its a player and not a dev or mod that stated it, would of liked a dev responce but whatever)

Edited by ShaiShai

Post locked on the request. 

• Thanks 1