Sign in to follow this  
Yangeline

Character-wide gun upgrade

Heya, with the sale going on I ran into a small issue and I'd love some answers from other players that currently have character-bound weapons on their accounts. 

I know that we can purchase upgrades from character-bound weapons to account-wide ones, but I'm curious about two things: 

1) What is the price of said upgrade? Is it the difference between the 2 prices? i.e char-bound costs 1500g1c, acc-wide 2000g1c resulting the upgrade price costing 500g1c?

2) Does it get affected by sales? The gun prices above are affected by the sale, they usually cost 3000/4000g1c respectively which would result the upgrade price = 1000g1c. Does this upgrade also get discounted when sales pop up?

Thanks a bunch!

Edit: Anaiis helped me out in-game and to answer my questions to other people maybe searching for this at a later date like I searched before making this thread:
1) If weapon costs 3500/4000 undiscounted, the difference will be 575. So the difference + a bit extra.
2) No, it does not get affected by sales. Which is a complete bummer for me. The 3500/4000 gun would be 1750/2000 now with the 50% discount. You'd still have to currently pay 575g1c even with the sale going on.

Edited by Yangeline

I also have a question, if I bought pack with ACES RIFLE which is now on my character, can't I upgrade it to account wide?

Edited by Luminesca

1 minute ago, Luminesca said:

I also have a question, if I bought pack with ACES RIFLE which is now on my character, can't I upgrade it to account wide?

i dont think weapons that came as part of a pack are upgradeable 

2 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Goddaamn boi, where'd you left your brain?

7 hours ago, Luminesca said:

You can test it yourself. Go to ARMAs and try to purchase from that account character-wide weapon. Cost should be reduced minus price of character-wide permanent weapon cost. You just should have cost of upgrading to account-wide. If not, well then it's obvious you can't.

Clarification: Never had such concern with my packs so I don't know. I just know how to check it.

Edited by Mitne

5 hours ago, Mitne said:

You can test it yourself. Go to ARMAs and try to purchase from that account character-wide weapon. Cost should be reduced minus price of character-wide permanent weapon cost. You just should have cost of upgrading to account-wide. If not, well then it's obvious you can't.

Clarification: Never had such concern with my packs so I don't know. I just know how to check it.

Well looks like I've been scamazed bois. 

16 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

Well looks like I've been scamazed bois. 

Time to learn to ARMAS homie. 

Sign in to follow this