Fennel

Lets talk about the asthetics of the cars

too bad every car is made ObSoLeTe by the vEgAs 4x4 MaStErRaCe

• Like 2

The Morai has a few kits which help a little, but there are a shed-load of improvements that could be made to it and pretty much every lower level car going.

26 minutes ago, SKOCHO said:

Heh, guess you haven't faced off against the Jericho enough yet. I've done quite a bit of racing in my Jericho, mostly against Bishadas and Vegas 4x4 of course. Unless the Vegas gets ahead of me straight off the bat, I can keep that thing right behind me with little effort. The acceleration is awesome of course, but the loss of speed on properly handling the car leaves room for the Jericho to catchup or leave it in the dust. Outside of races as well, having my enemy racing right behind me, I either leave them in the dust because they lose a lot of time on sharp corners compared to the Jericho's turning (Not to its way more prone to collisions), or I keep it right on my patootie until it tries to pitt me and I then just counterpitt it, thats how stable a Jericho is VS Vegas. The only advantage a vegas has over a Jericho is on straight lines, which are seldom, the only part of the parcour.

Edited by Slickmund

13 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Heh, guess you haven't faced off against the Jericho enough yet. I've done quite a bit of racing in my Jericho, mostly against Bishadas and Vegas 4x4 of course. Unless the Vegas gets ahead of me straight off the bat, I can keep that thing right behind me with little effort. The acceleration is awesome of course, but the loss of speed on properly handling the car leaves room for the Jericho to catchup or leave it in the dust. Outside of races as well, having my enemy racing right behind me, I either leave them in the dust because they lose a lot of time on sharp corners compared to the Jericho's turning (Not to its way more prone to collisions), or I keep it right on my patootie until it tries to pitt me and I then just counterpitt it, thats how stable a Jericho is VS Vegas. The only advantage a vegas has over a Jericho is on straight lines, which are seldom, the only part of the parcour.

That's cool and all,but you missed the fact that the jericho isnt a tank,also,if the 4x4 even sneezes on the jericho,the jericho just teleports out of existence

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SKOCHO said:

That's cool and all,but you missed the fact that the jericho isnt a tank,also,if the 4x4 even sneezes on the jericho,the jericho just teleports out of existence

I didnt miss that part, I mentioned it. Counterpitting the Vegas that tries to pit me, if catching up to it, pitting it easily. If a Vegas rams straight into your patootie, sides or front, yes then the Vegas 4x4 can be a nuisance, though it does work the other way around, but here the vegas has the advantage. Its due to the handling of the car, that the Jericho outperforms the Vegas in pitmaneuvering very boldly. Vegas tries to pit me? Hah... sorry but stability of the car allows me to adjust just fine and even do the opposite to him. Besides going as far as claiming the 4x4 is a tank compared to the Jericho, is over the top really, the Vegas is a tad bit better at the Jericho in terms of collision strength/stability.

I am a Jericho fanboi, and feel like the car outperforms pretty much all other fast accelerating cars whilst not compensating enough for its durability and ramming capabilities.

Edited by Slickmund

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:

I didnt miss that part, I mentioned it. Counterpitting the Vegas that tries to pit me, if catching up to it, pitting it easily. If a Vegas rams straight into your patootie, sides or front, yes then the Vegas 4x4 can be a nuisance, though it does work the other way around, but here the vegas has the advantage. Its due to the handling of the car, that the Jericho outperforms the Vegas in pitmaneuvering very boldly. Vegas tries to pit me? Hah... sorry but stability of the car allows me to adjust just fine and even do the opposite to him. Besides going as far as claiming the 4x4 is a tank compared to the Jericho, is over the top really, the Vegas is a tad bit better at the Jericho in terms of collision strength/stability.

the "tank" doesn't refer to the collision strength,it refers to the amount of nades a car can take before exploding. a 4x4 can take two nades,while a jericho only one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

I am a Jericho fanboi,

I think it's cool that you have a favourite - but I think the 4x4 Vegas is just the #1 in terms of capability. 

It's fast, it's got great handling and you can really throw it around. Makes it very useful in missions. 

2 minutes ago, SKOCHO said:

the "tank" doesn't refer to the collision strength,it refers to the amount of nades a car can take before exploding. a 4x4 can take two nades,while a jericho only one.

Right, by that you are most certainly right. Even with Steel plating, the Jericho is not very durable in terms of taking fire and nades. It is really good at dodging nades however. But ye, an ALIG takes it out NP. Osmaw/Volcano as well of course, though in the right situation the Jericho can dodge quite well.

@AbbyI appreciate your opinion, and surely everything is situational in APB and therefore you are somewhat right. I personally view it differently because I run into a lot of Vegas 4x4 during my missions, and consistently outperform them. I see this in other experienced Jericho drivers as well, and simply felt like the Jericho was too great of an all-rounder compared to most cars, not exclusively the Vegas.

Edited by Slickmund

6 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

@AbbyI appreciate your opinion, and surely everything is situational in APB and therefore you are somewhat right. I personally view it differently because I run into a lot of Vegas 4x4 during my missions, and consistently outperform them. I see this in other experienced Jericho drivers as well, and simply felt like the Jericho was too great of an all-rounder compared to most cars, not exclusively the Vegas.

Yay! We're having a civil conversation containing opinions without wanting to kill each other. 

I find I'm limited to liking alot of mainstream favourite cars - because I'm an AU player in Jericho. Gotta work with that ping sista. 

55 minutes ago, SKOCHO said:

that car is plain broken, it has no business having so much ramming power.

2 minutes ago, Abby said:

Yay! We're having a civil conversation containing opinions without wanting to kill each other. 

I find I'm limited to liking alot of mainstream favourite cars - because I'm an AU player in Jericho. Gotta work with that ping sista. 

I have no ping/connectivity issues, so yes, my gameplay experience might be uncomparable indeed.

After testing for a bit in game, I now know why Im not having issues outperforming the 4x4 besides overall handling. If the 4x4 goes around the corner, I often have the chance to catchup to it, and if I get behind it to pitt it, not only does the steering strength of the Jericho allow me to turn his car and cause a bit of drifting, most of the time on collision the Jerichos front bumper will dive right under the 4x4's rear, lifting it. Once lifted a small sway can cause a major roll in the best case, or just turn the car around enough to bring him or her to a complete stop.

Edited by Slickmund

15 minutes ago, SKOCHO said:

last i checked, the jericho had more durability than the vegas.

11 minutes ago, Fennel said:

last i checked, the jericho had more durability than the vegas.

I can assure you that is false

• Like 2

21 hours ago, VickyFox said:

The moirai already has kits so why not show some love to the vehicle that don't already, like the T-25.

T-25 has bits...

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Pioneer > Espacio > 4x4 > all

Varzuga > Vaquero > Morai > Pioneer > 4x4 > Mum Van > Kurai > rest

Just now, Seadee said:

Varzuga > Vaquero > Morai > Pioneer > 4x4 > Mum Van > Kurai > rest

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fennel said:

Dolton Broadwing > everything else

whoa, whoa, whoa... what? how do you even sleep at night?

Just now, Seadee said:

whoa, whoa, whoa... what? how do you even sleep at night?

I sleep in the trunk of my Broadwing, its so big, that i can fit plenty of bodies in the trunk.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fennel said:

I sleep in the trunk of my Broadwing, its so big, that i can fit plenty of bodies in the trunk.

borderpatrol-RRkvTVVGQ9khCGDeGQaoQoM-680

also saw a picture of @AsgerLund

24ece32b5f0762e96001508841ee9a9a.jpg

Edited by Seadee

speaking of the Broadwing, they should take off the ramming from the vegas and give it to the broadwing, theres a good reason why police loved the ford crown victoria, it has power, it has space, and has more space on top of space, it has a strong body and it was always good at ramming.

23 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

An AWD Moirai would be aces, I'd consider using it then

I want an AWD Espacio. The Moirai is a slick car but anything that can't take 1 osmaw rocket (or equivalent) sucks a lot in missions these days. Also the reversing is horrid!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Triksterism said:

I want an AWD Espacio. The Moirai is a slick car but anything that can't take 1 osmaw rocket (or equivalent) sucks a lot in missions these days. Also the reversing is horrid!

Agreed, with a health buff it'd be better. AWD would help the reverse acceleration