Fennel

Lets talk about the asthetics of the cars

Personally i feel cars like the Sungnyemun Moirai need more love, i see the jericho, vegas, and bishada getting so much, like the Jericho getting kits that make it look like a 2012 mustang or the vegas getting kits that makes it look like a challenger, personally i would love to see kits for the Morai that makes it look like the 2013 300c SRT8 or maybe making it look like the current dodge charger with the scat pack, (since both cars kinda use the same bodies and engine)

The Moirai has some problems with the driving aspect of it. The reason people don't use it is not because of the looks. It's slow and handles like a hovercraft.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IROCkiller said:

The Moirai has some problems with the driving aspect of it. The reason people don't use it is not because of the looks. It's slow and handles like a hovercraft.

i think its fine for what it is and compared to other vehicles for what its meant to be, the only problem i see with it is its reverse which is ridiculously slow to catch speed

Just now, ninetenduh said:

How about we don't?

then you can leave the thread and not talk about it.

1 minute ago, Fennel said:

then you can leave the thread and not talk about it.

Then stop Quoting me.

6 minutes ago, Fennel said:

i think its fine for what it is and compared to other vehicles for what its meant to be, the only problem i see with it is its reverse which is ridiculously slow to catch speed

moirai (and to a lesser extent the kurai) both handle like they should weigh more but they get pushed around like cisco’s in actual gameplay

i’m always down for more car kits tho

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1

The moirai already has kits so why not show some love to the vehicle that don't already, like the T-25.

• Like 1

i think it would be difficult to change the t25 visually without having to actually change the truck itself

then again we have a giant snowplow with no collision so maybe it doesn’t matter 

2 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

The moirai already has kits so why not show some love to the vehicle that don't already, like the T-25.

wouldn't mind it for the T-25 but im not sure how one would do the kits for that truck

9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

moirai (and to a lesser extent the kurai) both handle like they should weigh more but they get pushed around like cisco’s in actual gameplay

i’m always down for more car kits tho

you might be right but most vehicles pretty much lose their balance when you pit maneuver them unless its a nualander pioneer thats being pitted by that starter car. as for the Kurai, well i thought that thing is heavy enough as it is not to mention the ridiculous speed it has for an suv

9 minutes ago, Fennel said:

wouldn't mind it for the T-25 but im not sure how one would do the kits for that truck

you might be right but most vehicles pretty much lose their balance when you pit maneuver them unless its a nualander pioneer thats being pitted by that starter car. as for the Kurai, well i thought that thing is heavy enough as it is not to mention the ridiculous speed it has for an suv

idk, losing about 500 vehicle hp and not having the weight or suspension to throw behind ramming power isn’t really worth the 1m/s top speed it has over the pioneer imo

i’d love to see more kurai and even sentinel kits/buffs, it kind of sucks that the best car in the game is also the ugliest suv

1 hour ago, IROCkiller said:

Moirai has one of the highest top speeds in game and it also has one of the best suspensions; you're thinking of the Cisco, that thing is a proper hovercraft.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i'm still over here waiting for a 4slot version of the rally varzuga with a kit

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Knite said:

Moirai has one of the highest top speeds in game and it also has one of the best suspensions; you're thinking of the Cisco, that thing is a proper hovercraft.

Oh shit i never realized the top speed was that high, but getting to it is kinda boring for me. Reverse acceleration doesn't help either lol. Cisco is a true hovercraft

1 minute ago, Uru! said:

YES WANT GIVE NOW PLS

Edited by IROCkiller

how about we buff the cars so they dont explode from getting fragged once first, and then as a result, people will actually use them. 🤔

19 minutes ago, Uru! said:

while we're at it why not have an awd version of it?

We should consider han cellante, nobody owns it these days.. the only thing you can see in the game is han cellante trexxon spl aka the ladder car. 

Edited by Defibrillator

1 hour ago, IROCkiller said:

Oh shit i never realized the top speed was that high, but getting to it is kinda boring for me. Reverse acceleration doesn't help either lol. Cisco is a true hovercraft

Moirai is underrated, always has been. 

The reverse speed is my biggest gripe with it, but IIRC it was AWD in RTW, and I know for a fact that the unmodded RTW Moirai could tank one OSMAW rocket without exploding.

2 minutes ago, Knite said:

The reverse speed is my biggest gripe with it, but IIRC it was AWD in RTW, and I know for a fact that the unmodded RTW Moirai could tank one OSMAW rocket without exploding.

oh it was? shoot i would love it to be awd again, and it could make sense too since Chrysler/Dodge has made awd 300s and Chargers.

22 minutes ago, Knite said:

An AWD Moirai would be aces, I'd consider using it then

1 hour ago, Fennel said:

while we're at it why not have an awd version of it?

the rally varzuga is a real thing in the game

it's exclusive to the jt store as a preset variant, it's still fwd but it has a higher top speed & much faster acceleration

i just figure that it's already in the game so why not just make a kit for it you feel

I love how Moirai sounds.

I think that they're gonna redo the car models for the UE 3.5

18 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

then again we have a giant snowplow with no collision so maybe it doesn’t matter 

It took me longer than I want to admit to figure out which vehicle had the snowplow. 

I was so excited until I remembered. 

I used to only drive a Moirai  because of the looks, it's the closest thing to the big ploughing Jaguar, BMW and Mercedes type of cars (Reminds me of a chrysler 300c almost as well, like the op, would love to see such a kit), which fits my characters Yakuza theme. It drives absolutely fine, appart from its reverse speed. The problem is that the car is litterally like a ping pong ball to a Jericho, and I might be wrong here but it felt like even the Vegas could push it around a bit too easily. Thats why I switched to a Jericho myself, way harder to throw off the road, Nulanders even have a hard time pitting me if I drive well. I would love to see this car's weight buffed as well.

The Kurai I love as well, but the raised chassis is.... problematic at the least. Most of the time you'll find cars duck under your front and rear bumper, sending you BAM! Straight to the moon. Then when you try and ram someone, it crawls over it like a monster truck, which is fun but doesnt do anything helpfull.

Edited by Slickmund