Sign in to follow this  
Paranormal

New content, ranks, and fair vote suggestions.

Hello, i used to play APB Reloaded 5 years ago and came back when I've heard that there are new owners for GamersFirst which might listen and try to really improve the game so more people will come and join APB Reloaded (My fav game of all times btw) i'm really hoping a mod or a dev will see my suggestions here and tell me what they think about it.

First suggestion, i thought of, new threat ranks.

Most games have more than just "Bronze, Silver, Gold" ranks. What makes people to fight harder play more smarter and enjoy new ranks.

I suggest to add 2 more colors to the rank which will make people play more and better.

Bronze < Silver < Gold < Platinum < Diamond (or even 1 more)

This aswell might help the matchmaking and bring more players to the game.

Second suggestion, new district with new content a Co-Op district where Enforcers and Crimes can join together to fight against common threat.

Like zombies or other enemy, this new content and option will probably help and make a lot of new players to join the game and enjoy more and new content.

Third suggestion, Team Leadership vote and Team player kick vote. 

A command that you write down send and starts a vote for team leadership. The game currently choosing team leaders in missions automatically, and sometimes these leaders go afk and makes you lose or won't kick a player

who is team killing or doing other bad stuff that interrupts the mission. The leader won't need to wait for a player to make a bad move and then to only have the chance to kick, it should be a vote that can only be started by the team leader.

Then all other members of the team will vote yes or no to kick that person. That is fair enough i would say.

I would suggest another vote option: Lets say you think someone is hacking, and their teammates also might think that, i suggest a vote that anyone can start which shows up both for your team and the opposition team and lets both sides to decide if this player should be kicked or not. Kick reasons would have to be chosen and show for everyone: Hacking / Exploiting / Flamming / Spamming etc'...

Please read it carefully and reply your thoughts. It would be much appreciated to know what you guys think of this.

Edited by Paranormal
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Paranormal said:

Second suggestion, new district with new content a Co-Op district where Enforcers and Crimes can join together to fight against common threat.

Like zombies or other enemy, this new content and option will probably help and make a lot of new players to join the game and enjoy more and new content.

Headless horseman & Pumpkin Army is already a thing for Halloween.

18 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Headless horseman & Pumpkin Army is already a thing for Halloween.

Well they should make a permanent co-op district i think, for both sides to play together.

23 hours ago, Paranormal said:

I would suggest another vote option: Lets say you think someone is hacking, and their teammates also might think that, i suggest a vote that anyone can start which shows up both for your team and the opposition team and lets both sides to decide if this player should be kicked or not. Kick reasons would have to be chosen and show for everyone: Hacking / Exploiting / Flamming / Spamming etc'...

I believe that would create new troubles with premade players or just weaker players kicking enemies which they would find uncomfortable to play against, and it's really frequent when some player is outplaying enemies which can bring suspicions in regards of cheating, which in many cases is false.

• Like 1

i agree with the first suggestion. would bring a more competitive aspect and put players with more matched skill levels.

unfortunately i doubt it can happen with the population and it would separate the community even more. look at league of legends for example, you have 95% of the millions of playerbase in silver and bronze.

when u bring that to a game with a playerbase of like 3,000 players it could break it. unless they made districts all like open conflict and lower skilled players just have to deal.

6 hours ago, sIeepy said:

i agree with the first suggestion. would bring a more competitive aspect and put players with more matched skill levels.

unfortunately i doubt it can happen with the population and it would separate the community even more. look at league of legends for example, you have 95% of the millions of playerbase in silver and bronze.

when u bring that to a game with a playerbase of like 3,000 players it could break it. unless they made districts all like open conflict and lower skilled players just have to deal.

I just believe it will help the matchmaking and focusing of teams. People would know who is what that way, besides i dont believe it will divide the community just put more goals for everyone 🙂 

Adding Diamond/Plat threat does not change how the threat system works. The threat colours are graphical only and not representations of your actual threat level.

Also you forgot tanks, and bikes, and choppers, and racing district.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

On 7/8/2018 at 5:33 PM, Paranormal said:

vote for team leadership

Btw. there is a Request Team Leadership button in the team menu already.

4 hours ago, NecrophileChick said:

Btw. there is a Request Team Leadership button in the team menu already.

Team leader can vote against it or not vote at all in a 2 person team.

On 7/10/2018 at 7:14 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Adding Diamond/Plat threat does not change how the threat system works. The threat colours are graphical only and not representations of your actual threat level.

Also you forgot tanks, and bikes, and choppers, and racing district.

It's not just colors it indicates a person with better W/L stats or K/D Stats however they decide to make it. That's why i think it will help matchmaking  

On 7/9/2018 at 5:45 PM, Latsha said:

I believe that would create new troubles with premade players or just weaker players kicking enemies which they would find uncomfortable to play against, and it's really frequent when some player is outplaying enemies which can bring suspicions in regards of cheating, which in many cases is false.

this, exploitable af

On 7/8/2018 at 4:33 PM, Paranormal said:

ooo another person whos returning im happy people are. I  started playing about 2011 when it was decent then it got ruined tbh. But now things are looking up atleast. In reflection to the new district suggestion, Maybe even joining Financial and Waterfront into "San Paro" and doubling the server size could be a cool idea would definitely make it feel more of a recent game with a bigger map. Good suggestions. Edited by coeked