Deekk

New Way Of Making Money

Hello all first off all i want to mention to cops (enforcers 255 goldy team up ones)

busting newbs for who trying to make money.

This mechanic is broken. they can team up, they can bust a newbie with ease, they can troll newbies, they can camp laundry and they can camp the contact

cuz there are only few contacts with instant deliver.

So either make a improved system

OR

Make weekly bank robbery events (maybe 2 days in 1 week) where crims and enforcers equal and making 10-20k each person (whoever wins)

I dont think its so hard to do tbh all they need a place, delivery spot, and equal map to both side (also every criminal and enforcers might have like 3 lives maybe? so whoever lost their lives cant play anymore and just watch on above the map maybe i dont know im not dev i dont know what they can do about it)

With that being mention im sure there are players thinking that normal way of making money is not broken its okay its fine meh... like so

But imagine yourself as a newb with your star556(nb tho) and with that stupidly slow car. 

and enforcers against maybe pig - stun nade combo or 2-3 slotted any gun + 4x4 vegas for sure or pioner 

if you guys think a newbie and veteran equal in this position i dont have anything to say tbh.

also, im sorry if there are grammar nazis my english isn't flawless

BTW if someone thinking that i made this thread just for myself to get easy money

im playing this game for 2 months and i got +10m worth of legends i dont need money as much as these NEWBIES.

Edited by Deekk

You can't really expect to make big money within the first hours of the game...

I mean, if you're a little scrub going ham ram raiding all over the place without the protection of stronger players, no wonder some enforcers are gonna notice and take action.

But I'd agree that ram raiding generally isn't very lucrative.

Make weekly bank robbery

I'd love to have that, since this game is open world, I feel like it's potential is wasted.

And you don't think enforcers are not going to camp bank sites?

There are multiple contacts, and honestly I think there being 2 money laundering sites is something that could be changed.

If you are clever enough to not get caught then you can make over 20k easily in an hour in an empty district, Enforcers do not have an equivalent way to make money.

Criminals regularly complain about Less than Lethal but the truth is that if another criminal doesn't kill you during a stun then a team mate will most likely shoot dead the stunned criminal, It is good for making money if you can make the arrest happen and there is no other way to get Cop Rank up.

I know and realise criminal feel oppressed... funnily enough I think that was the intention with the lore of the game however it is harder to be an enforcer, with the exception of not having to worry about notoriety.

Bank heists would be a fun challenge none the less and should be a thing ❤️

1 hour ago, NecrophileChick said:

You can't really expect to make big money within the first hours of the game...

I mean, if you're a little scrub going ham ram raiding all over the place without the protection of stronger players, no wonder some enforcers are gonna notice and take action.

But I'd agree that ram raiding generally isn't very lucrative.

It wont be like open world there will be limits where they can go they wont be able to get in bank and do spawn kills. they will go there when the mission starts

13 hours ago, Deekk said:

Make weekly bank robbery events (maybe 2 days in 1 week) where crims and enforcers equal and making 10-20k each person (whoever wins)

wouldn't this go against the lore since enforcers are supposed to prevent stuff like this from happening lol what would it look like if your local cop starts robbing stores out of the blue

i must agree that current system can be stacked against crims sometimes but i have heard from a few that they managed to make enough for a legendary so

1 minute ago, K3i said:

wouldn't this go against the lore since enforcers are supposed to prevent stuff like this from happening lol what would it look like if your local cop starts robbing stores out of the blue

i must agree that current system can be stacked against crims sometimes but i have heard from a few that they managed to make enough for a legendary so

no mate this will be like crims will enter the bank enforcers will arrive the bank or spawn they will fight - defend whoever gets the most kill basicly wins

1 minute ago, Deekk said:

no mate this will be like crims will enter the bank enforcers will arrive the bank or spawn they will fight - defend whoever gets the most kill basicly wins

oh so kinda like heists in GTA, pretty neat but i believe more important things are in the line like finally getting that engine upgrade/performance issues so if LO does consider this it will take a while 

13 minutes ago, K3i said:

oh so kinda like heists in GTA, pretty neat but i believe more important things are in the line like finally getting that engine upgrade/performance issues so if LO does consider this it will take a while 

Yea pretty much mate also, LO making events so why not a bank robbery event too??