Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The m1922 is outclassed by pretty much everything in its class. Requires a lot of shots to kill (10) compared to others in its class: Oca(8) omg(5) and c9(7). And yes it's supposed to be used in marksman mode but even then it's outclassed by the atac and maybe aces rifle. The recoil suits it as irl it fires the .45 however maybe a slight fire rate or bloom buff to make it a more competitive smg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. Used to be a fav back in the day. I like the vertical  high recoil - gives the gun its character. Less horizontal recoil and a slight bloom buff is something I'd like to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While it needs more shots to kill, M-1922 also fires this shots faster. So if all shots land on both sides it will kill faster than OCA and PMG. Huge recoil is nerf done to it because it was meta at some point (and yeah, it recoil was low enough that it was easily controllable even when full auto-fired... now you need to control fire). For me everything fine with M-1922, it's the other guns which needs fixing.

Edited by Mitne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The M-1922 is fine as it is right now. You just need to learn to control the recoil.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "Hazardous" at least could have it's Non unique "Cooling Jacket 3" changed to "Heated barrel" The longer you shoot the faster it shoots. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

buff? 

 

boy, I got owned by it last night, if you control the recoil it's a beast..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TTK of the colby is slower than an oca, check database pls. Needs a buff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Toasted said:

Requires a lot of shots to kill (10) compared to others in its class: Oca(8) omg(5) and c9(7

Stopped reading there.

 

C9 is a reskin of the oca bruh.

 

Edit: also lol'd at "omg" instead of pmg nice

Edited by Rolpack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you guys are slightly too impatient.

 

 

I think they are going to adress these issues. Right now they are already trying to make some underpowered weapons more usable again. More will follow and eventually they'll nerf some of the broken weapons aswell...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's still better than Norsemen just sayin'

Edited by Szambi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Toasted said:

The m1922 is outclassed by pretty much everything in its class. Requires a lot of shots to kill (10) compared to others in its class: Oca(8) omg(5) and c9(7). And yes it's supposed to be used in marksman mode but even then it's outclassed by the atac and maybe aces rifle. The recoil suits it as irl it fires the .45 however maybe a slight fire rate or bloom buff to make it a more competitive smg.

I want it buffed right now (unless I am playing with it then honestly im mostly happy )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mitne said:

While it needs more shots to kill, M-1922 also fires this shots faster. So if all shots land on both sides it will kill faster than OCA and PMG. Huge recoil is nerf done to it because it was meta at some point (and yeah, it recoil was low enough that it was easily controllable even when full auto-fired... now you need to control fire). For me everything fine with M-1922, it's the other guns which needs fixing.

agreed, oca buff makes a lot of the cqc balance obsolete  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While the M-1922 has a slightly higher ttk than the OCA it is also more accurate, making it more likely to min ttk when compared to the oca, as compensation it has greater recoil.

tl;dr harder to use, not worse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. Give it a bit less bloom and it will be fine. But don't touch its recoil, it is fine, gives the gun its soul. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem with the OCA is its just so easy to use vs all other cqc weapons.

 

ACES rifle has weird recoil and more bullets to kill

ACES smg ditto.

Colby tommy gun has HUGE vertical recoil

Raptor 45. Has higher ttk and only kills it if shoots first

Shotguns need to peek-a-boo the OCA (ambush behind a corner)

Only viable and balanced option in a straight frontal fight in my opinion is PMG. The rest have no chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Zealocke said:

Problem with the OCA is its just so easy to use vs all other cqc weapons.

 

ACES rifle has weird recoil and more bullets to kill

ACES smg ditto.

Colby tommy gun has HUGE vertical recoil

Raptor 45. Has higher ttk and only kills it if shoots first

Shotguns need to peek-a-boo the OCA (ambush behind a corner)

Only viable and balanced option in a straight frontal fight in my opinion is PMG. The rest have no chance.

Rather than pick that apart, Im just gonna add this...

LUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Rather than pick that apart, Im just gonna add this...

LUL

1) That was low.

 

2) I really didnt remember, its an important question on a split second kill game.

 

3) VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!

Edited by Zealocke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zealocke said:

1) That was low.

 

2) I really didnt remember, its an important question on a split second kill game.

 

3) VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!

*giggles as he runs and hides*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...