• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Raepok Arran

Raepok Arran

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 20-May 13
Quick extra tip guys....I am using a monitor with my laptop and figured out how to do this. Use the tips from the video after setting your monitor as the only active display. I did not get a chance for a full test but I think this fixes the issue and lets you use the monitor. I will post my results after the server update. It figures I sort this out just in time for the server to be taken down for maintenance!!! (Update) Still no dice!

Edited by Raepok Arran, 21 May 2013 - 03:14 PM.

Tgiordano92

Tgiordano92

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13
Just started playing and I have a 7970m GPU and I cant use it, it just shows my iGPU and I am getting max 28FPS on lowest possible settings...

They really need a fix for this

Raier

Raier

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 13-June 13

Just started playing and I have a 7970m GPU and I cant use it, it just shows my iGPU and I am getting max 28FPS on lowest possible settings...

They really need a fix for this

I have dual graphics in my laptop and when things are not running right I do this, find the game executable right click on it and there is a option to run with graphics processor. Try that

balane

balane

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11
One more here with the same irritating problem. I have a laptop with a 7970M and Enduro, switching graphics. In the launcher the game will only see the Intel iGPU and not the AMD card. Nothing I do, no tips I've following, nothing at all will have Fallen Earth see the correct video card.

What's especially crazy is that I can launch another game, like Warcraft for instance, in a window. It plays at 60+ fps. While that window is open and showing I start up the Fallen Earth launcher and the game still refuses to see the 7970M. So then I launch Fallen Earth, it runs at 10fps while warcraft, showing in a window right along side it, will run at 60+ fps.

So Warcraft is using the 7970M at the identical same time that Fallen Earth is using the Intel iGPU. That's just crazy. (I watch GPU usage for both graphic chips and can see the effects.)

There is a serious issue with the coding of this game regarding hardware recognition. It's obviously 100% the game's fault because EVERY SINGLE OTHER GAME AND MMO I PLAY SEES AND USES THE AMD 7970M VIDEO CARD JUST FINE.

I know Enduro has had its issues in the past but good users become adept at getting things to work and the drivers have come a long way since the early days. This game is not fixable by the user with AMD switching graphics.

This problem is 100% isolated to Fallen Earth's developers and their inability to fix their coding properly.

Are you guys capable of correcting your mistake? That's an honest question, do you have the ability to fix the problem with your game?

Edited by balane, 01 July 2013 - 11:57 AM.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

One more here with the same irritating problem. I have a laptop with a 7970M and Enduro, switching graphics. In the launcher the game will only see the Intel iGPU and not the AMD card. Nothing I do, no tips I've following, nothing at all will have Fallen Earth see the correct video card.

What's especially crazy is that I can launch another game, like Warcraft for instance, in a window. It plays at 60+ fps. While that window is open and showing I start up the Fallen Earth launcher and the game still refuses to see the 7970M. So then I launch Fallen Earth, it runs at 10fps while warcraft, showing in a window right along side it, will run at 60+ fps.

So Warcraft is using the 7970M at the identical same time that Fallen Earth is using the Intel iGPU. That's just crazy. (I watch GPU usage for both graphic chips and can see the effects.)

There is a serious issue with the coding of this game regarding hardware recognition. It's obviously 100% the game's fault because EVERY SINGLE OTHER GAME AND MMO I PLAY SEES AND USES THE AMD 7970M VIDEO CARD JUST FINE.

I know Enduro has had its issues in the past but good users become adept at getting things to work and the drivers have come a long way since the early days. This game is not fixable by the user with AMD switching graphics.

This problem is 100% isolated to Fallen Earth's developers and their inability to fix their coding properly.

Are you guys capable of correcting your mistake? That's an honest question, do you have the ability to fix the problem with your game?

First things first, my brothers laptop is same specs as yours...and the fault lies with AMD and its incompatibilities with Enduro, Games like skyrim wont even play......And ofcourse wow plays...World of warcraft plays on anything and everything because they made sure of it.

You may have the AMD catalyst program on your computer, if so use that to set up a profile for fallen earth and You should be able to switch off the onboard graphics card forcing it to use your *cough* Better one.

you could also even disable the onboard gfx card in the bios but that could cause issues since it will most likely be jumping seamlessly between the two for other purposes.

Failing that i suggest you get a new GFX card, I buy Nvidia or Zotac with AMD processors, why? because i never.....EVER have issues like this with ANY game.....Buy good brands xD

Regards Thrillchase

p.s sorry if that sounded rude in any way i just woke up x

Posted Image

Fallen Earth Tools Website
Proud Member of [The Hazmat Team]
Proud Creator of [The Fallen Earth Tool]

balane

balane

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11

First things first, my brothers laptop is same specs as yours...and the fault lies with AMD and its incompatibilities with Enduro, Games like skyrim wont even play......And ofcourse wow plays...World of warcraft plays on anything and everything because they made sure of it.

You may have the AMD catalyst program on your computer, if so use that to set up a profile for fallen earth and You should be able to switch off the onboard graphics card forcing it to use your *cough* Better one.

you could also even disable the onboard gfx card in the bios but that could cause issues since it will most likely be jumping seamlessly between the two for other purposes.

Failing that i suggest you get a new GFX card, I buy Nvidia or Zotac with AMD processors, why? because i never.....EVER have issues like this with ANY game.....Buy good brands xD

Regards Thrillchase

p.s sorry if that sounded rude in any way i just woke up x

What you are saying is 100% incorrect. Without you even stating so I know your brother has an Alienware laptop. I have a Clevo and the iGPU graphics can not be disabled either in the BIOS or via Function key.

Skyrim chooses the correct video card with no issues. All games but Fallen Earth do if the user has the slightest idea what they're doing.

How do you suggest I put a Zotac video card into a laptop anyway? They make desktop cards. But I'm glad that since certain hardware gives you, one person, no problems that it must then be 100% flawless for everybody. Grats on that logic. Wait, I see some negative reviews on Newegg for every Zotac product listed. Sorry, wrong again.

Trying to force a video card choice in CCC is step number one for any person to get a game to choose the correct video card. It does not work in Fallen Earth because the launcher selects the video card, not the game and since the launcher is a 2D app and Fallen Earth coders did you not program the launcher to even look for multiple hardware choices it isn't even possible.

Try spending some time reading and learning on a subject before you post please, there are many, mamy more posts here with nVidia owners experiencing the same issue. (I even took the time to read about them and I will never own an nVidia product.)

If anybody is having the same problem as me please do not follow Thrillchase's advise. He doesn't know what he's talking about and should stay off of the technical forums imo.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

What you are saying is 100% incorrect. Without you even stating so I know your brother has an Alienware laptop. I have a Clevo and the iGPU graphics can not be disabled either in the BIOS or via Function key.

Skyrim chooses the correct video card with no issues. All games but Fallen Earth do if the user has the slightest idea what they're doing.

How do you suggest I put a Zotac video card into a laptop anyway? They make desktop cards. But I'm glad that since certain hardware gives you, one person, no problems that it must then be 100% flawless for everybody. Grats on that logic. Wait, I see some negative reviews on Newegg for every Zotac product listed. Sorry, wrong again.

Trying to force a video card choice in CCC is step number one for any person to get a game to choose the correct video card. It does not work in Fallen Earth because the launcher selects the video card, not the game and since the launcher is a 2D app and Fallen Earth coders did you not program the launcher to even look for multiple hardware choices it isn't even possible.

Try spending some time reading and learning on a subject before you post please, there are many, mamy more posts here with nVidia owners experiencing the same issue. (I even took the time to read about them and I will never own an nVidia product.)

If anybody is having the same problem as me please do not follow Thrillchase's advise. He doesn't know what he's talking about and should stay off of the technical forums imo.

I'm going to be as polite as i can here but being told i dont know what i am talking about when clearly i do otherwise i wouldnt have my current job........Now lets get down to brass tacks ok....You can install a zotac card if you make an external laptop graphics adaptor.

2nd before you start bad mouthing my advice, maybe YOU should get your head out of YOUR Arse and read something yourself....yes i am aware of the nvidia issues and they are all on specific cards of a certain generation...Which would suggest they are not compatible instead of the launcher not being configured to DETECT cards like you say.

Even though it can detect cards that have just came out imo.

I also wasnt suggesting that You get a specific card but those ones i mentioned are cards that alot of people manage to play a wide variety of games of with little to no tweaks needed.

As for you abusive and offensive behaviour i have one comment, GO BLEEEP Yourself......Not in the mood for a gay patootie fanboy....

Ban away am annoyed and done with it all

Edit: IT was also just My opinion and a suggestion...some of what i suggested has worked for others in the past... i never said you had to do it.

Edited by Thrillchase, 02 July 2013 - 07:23 AM.

Posted Image

balane

balane

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11

I'm going to be as polite as i can here but being told i dont know what i am talking about when clearly i do otherwise i wouldnt have my current job........Now lets get down to brass tacks ok....You can install a zotac card if you make an external laptop graphics adaptor.

Dumbest thing I've read on the forum yet. Quit your job. External graphics adapter. HA! What a joke. Seriously, I've never read a worse recommendation for a laptop owner. You actually made me have a real LOL.

2nd before you start bad mouthing my advice, maybe YOU should get your head out of YOUR Arse and read something yourself....yes i am aware of the nvidia issues and they are all on specific cards of a certain generation...Which would suggest they are not compatible instead of the launcher not being configured to DETECT cards like you say.

Even though it can detect cards that have just came out imo.

I also wasnt suggesting that You get a specific card but those ones i mentioned are cards that alot of people manage to play a wide variety of games of with little to no tweaks needed.

You don't even make any sense or even have an idea of what point you're trying to make here. What specific card of what specific generation has what problems? And what does it have to do with anything we're talking about here? You're just rambling nonsense in your posts. Again, get out of the technical forums, you don't know what you're talking about and you're going to cause people to have a more difficult time than they are with this drivel.

As for you abusive and offensive behaviour i have one comment, GO BLEEEP Yourself......Not in the mood for a gay patootie fanboy....

I have news for you, you're the only fanboy here. You're the one who recommended I buy a certain brand to fix Fallen Earth's problem.. A recommendation extremely dumb because 9 out of the 10 posts here are from users with nVidia switching graphics.

Ban away am annoyed and done with it all

You should most definitely be removed from the technical support forums or at least receive read-only access.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
I never made a recommendation to get a external graphics card adapter, i said it could be done not that you should do it and yep i'll remove myself from the entire fallen earth scene.....My tool no longer will be developed, My hazmat status is self revoked.....and You can go gosh darn yourself.

Have fun with your time....i'm outta here

Edited by Thrillchase, 02 July 2013 - 08:33 AM.

Posted Image

balane

balane

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11

I never made a recommendation,

sure you did. You recommended a person with a LAPTOP getting a new graphics card instead of acknowledging that Fallen Earth needs to fix their game which is obviously the problem for AMD and nVidia owners alike.

Failing that i suggest you get a new GFX card, I buy Nvidia or Zotac with AMD processors

and yep i'll remove myself from the entire fallen earth scene.....My tool no longer will be developed, My hazmat status is self revoked.

Thank you.

....and You can go gosh darn yourself.

Have fun with your time....i'm outta here

Bye.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
One last thing, If you wish to benefit the community i suggest you change your ways or you wont last long.

You have already dealt a nasty blow to the community try not to make any more mistakes, Atleast i will admit mine and do what you want me to.

you can also stop with the abusive emails as i'm leaving
Regards thrill

Edited by Thrillchase, 02 July 2013 - 09:16 AM.

Posted Image

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
Guys calm down.
Did you tried the extended desktop trick? With nvidias it works, maybe with radeons too.

Posted Image

balane

balane

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11

One last thing, If you wish to benefit the community i suggest you change your ways or you wont last long.

You have already dealt a nasty blow to the community try not to make any more mistakes, Atleast i will admit mine and do what you want me to.

you can also stop with the abusive emails as i'm leaving
Regards thrill

Nasty blow? Getting rid of somebody who gives bad technical advise is a boon to all.

And you got a real big LOL at me with the fictitious email comment. Like I have any interest whatsoever in a private conversation with somebody who has as limited experience as yourself. You're a real sad case, aren't you? What was that comment supposed to achieve? Get people to pity you and beg you to stay? That is just too funny. First off, I have no clue what your email address is, how would I? And secondly, if you meant to say PM you know perfectly well a moderator will be able to see I never once sent you a message. Somebody with your limited technical ability likely can't think of these things. That's just really pathetic.

Alvaro, thanks for the tip on the extended desktop trick. No luck on Clevo equipped Enduro machines sadly.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Nasty blow? Getting rid of somebody who gives bad technical advise is a boon to all.

And you got a real big LOL at me with the fictitious email comment. Like I have any interest whatsoever in a private conversation with somebody who has as limited experience as yourself. You're a real sad case, aren't you? What was that comment supposed to achieve? Get people to pity you and beg you to stay? That is just too funny. First off, I have no clue what your email address is, how would I? And secondly, if you meant to say PM you know perfectly well a moderator will be able to see I never once sent you a message. Somebody with your limited technical ability likely can't think of these things. That's just really pathetic.

Alvaro, thanks for the tip on the extended desktop trick. No luck on Clevo equipped Enduro machines sadly.

Oh yes i'm a real sad case aint i....Not going to even argue you are obviously playing some kind of game for kicks.....And if its not you sending the emails you have someone else following this thread posing as you and since i have been checking who is viewing the thread in the last hour for that exact reason....Its either you, alvaro, and calais and i doubt its them.

oh and please stop continuing to slate me, i have enough problems without the added abuse of your comments.

P.s Even though you have been abusive i have had a ask around, try the suggestion below..

You could try reverting to an earlier driver see if one works..(that is a clutching at straws method it works for other games) Older games mainly.

Edited by Thrillchase, 02 July 2013 - 10:18 AM.

Posted Image

Alvaro Early

Alvaro Early

Respected

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • Joined 21-December 12
If extended desktop dont work, nvidias control panel have option what graphic processor they should proritize. Try finding one in Ati catalyst.

Posted Image

balane

balane

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11

Oh yes i'm a real sad case aint i....Not going to even argue you are obviously playing some kind of game for kicks.....And if its not you sending the emails you have someone else following this thread posing as you and since i have been checking who is viewing the thread in the last hour for that exact reason....Its either you, alvaro, and calais and i doubt its them.

HOW WOULD I KNOW YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?????? Unlike you, making up lies, I don't give two craps what people on internet forums think of me. None of that matters. What's important is that you know you're lying and I know you're lying.

But please... PLEASE... I beg you... Please post the content of one of the emails I sent you. Oh, and also post my email address since you have it. I'm giving you full permission to post that information.

Yes, you are a very sad case and I do agree with you about one thing; you have plenty of problems.

Alvaro, nothing like that in Catalyst Control Center. I've honestly been through everything that's currently known trying to fix it. The game is not able to function with Enduro switching graphics because of its shortcomings regarding this.

Edited by balane, 02 July 2013 - 11:20 AM.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

HOW WOULD I KNOW YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS?????? Unlike you, making up lies, I don't give two craps what people on internet forums think of me. None of that matters. What's important is that you know you're lying and I know you're lying.

But please... PLEASE... I beg you... Please post the content of one of the emails I sent you. Oh, and also post my email address since you have it. I'm giving you full permission to post that information.

Yes, you are a very sad case and I do agree with you about one thing; you have plenty of problems.

Alvaro, nothing like that in Catalyst Control Center. I've honestly been through everything that's currently known trying to fix it. The game is not able to function with Enduro switching graphics because of its shortcomings regarding this.

my email address is public, gotton to through the link in my signature........oh yeah am making lies......whatever.

What is dissapointing is i came here to help you and look at what your saying to me....Do you know how small i feel right now, I am actually crying...yeh i do have a few problems not all of us have peachy real lives.

COLD HARD FACTS, I came here to help, You tell me i am a stupid moron and dont know what i am talking about, thats before you have even attempted anything i have said, I was taken aback, it was unexpected i tried to explain my theory to help you better and got angry at the increasing verocity of your posts, I've Quit Hazmatting, I've stopped My tool development, I refuse to now login....WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME........Yeh am fking fragile right now, *sigh* ya know what why bother trying to explain it you will just spin this mommy on me.......

ALVARO can you tell mansk i wont be back, tried contacting mic broke.

Posted Image

balane

balane

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11

my email address is public, gotton to through the link in my signature........oh yeah am making lies......whatever.

What is dissapointing is i came here to help you and look at what your saying to me....Do you know how small i feel right now, I am actually crying...yeh i do have a few problems not all of us have peachy real lives.

COLD HARD FACTS, I came here to help, You tell me i am a stupid moron and dont know what i am talking about, thats before you have even attempted anything i have said, I was taken aback, it was unexpected i tried to explain my theory to help you better and got angry at the increasing verocity of your posts, I've Quit Hazmatting, I've stopped My tool development, I refuse to now login....WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME........Yeh am fking fragile right now, *sigh* ya know what why bother trying to explain it you will just spin this mommy on me.......

ALVARO can you tell mansk i wont be back, tried contacting mic broke.

I can't see signatures, nor would I ever go to anything you linked. I have no interest in anything like that. I especially don't wish to have a private and personal conversation with you.

A. Stop giving out technical advise on forums if you don't know what you're talking about.
B. Stop lying.

You would have a lot less drama in your life. And there's no way you're staying away, that's not believable. Even in this thread you've stated 3 or 4 times it was your last post but yet you still keep replying.

Thrillchase

Thrillchase

Conscript

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

I can't see signatures, nor would I ever go to anything you linked. I have no interest in anything like that. I especially don't wish to have a private and personal conversation with you.

A. Stop giving out technical advise on forums if you don't know what you're talking about.
B. Stop lying.

You would have a lot less drama in your life. And there's no way you're staying away, that's not believable. Even in this thread you've stated 3 or 4 times it was your last post but yet you still keep replying.

I have yet to login to the client and its staying that way, i said i was leaving i didnt say it was my last post but fine. Make this my last post.

Posted Image

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • 1680 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

I'll quote a post by an Admin in this very thread. So it does seem that the problem isn't just Fallen Earth client. Laptops aren't really made for gaming, especially not some Clevo that you have where it alternates between integrated and dedicated. It's not an easy technical problem to fix or workaround, future wise maybe you shouldn't buy such a cheap laptop to game on :lol:

EDIT: Just a quick Google of "7970M and Enduro" shows a full page if not more on Google of people having many problems, specifically with DX9 games. You really should've researched your laptop for reviews before purchasing it, research alone shows this is a terrible laptop with consistent problems revolving around that Enduro crap. Then again, AMD at it again with no drivers :troll_face:

Hey guys,
Just so you know, we have been working with Nvidia on this issue, and it does seem to be resolved with their latest beta drivers (currently 301.24). You can download those here: http://www.geforce.c...ers/beta-legacy

We are still working with them on the Configurator only detecting the integrated card on Optimus machines, but this should grant massive performance increases, and should work without forcing the Nvidia chipset to run globally!

Let us know your results!

Edited by Calais, 02 July 2013 - 08:12 PM.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

balane

balane

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 14-October 11
Your information is out of date. DX9 games play fine now and have since 13.4 driver release. This is the only DX9 based game that currently doesn't recognize the 7970M that I'm aware of. You say it isn't easy to work around yet Fallen Earth is the only game I've run across that doesn't recognize it and I play a lot of older, DX9 games. It's also the only game I've EVER seen that has a menu to select the video card. Selecting what video card to use is an operation of the operating system and drivers, not the application. If Fallen Earth had coded their game like every other working application on the market we wouldn't be having this discussion. Shoddy programming by Fallen Earth developers period. Yes, Enduro was horrible with older drivers, I agree. It's still sometimes tricky to get things squared away for older games but at least it's doable. It's not even possible to fix with Fallen Earth and Fallen Earth only.

EDIT: And to add, I agree that nVidia Optimus works better than Enduro, it always has. It has taken more effort to get Enduro functioning properly and I would never recommend it to an inexperienced user. You're welcome to debate nVidia vs. AMD all you want but I just would like to get Fallen Earth running and that conversation doesn't provide any useful information. I'm glad the developers worked with nVidia to get it squared away for those users, it would be nice if they worked with AMD as well on this, or at least let the operating system/driver choose what video card to use. As it stands Fallen Earth is preventing the discrete graphic card from working at all in this situation.

Edited by balane, 02 July 2013 - 11:51 PM.

Minerva Weatheral

Minerva Weatheral

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 10-October 12
Same issue here, new Alienware 17, latest beta drivers from Nvidia don't solve the problem.

Radash

Radash

Respected

• Retired Reloaded Staff
  • 607 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11
The drivers did work at one time but seems they no longer pick up when FE launches for some. So I take it from this thread and AMD is also having an issue now?

Minerva Weatheral

Minerva Weatheral

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 10-October 12
So....should I just give up on this ever being fixed and uninstall FE?

Got an email from Tiggs a month ago saying he expected a fix within a week. When I replied to try to get an update today, I got:

Dear Gamer,

Your email has been rejected by our system. There are two possible reasons why this has occured:

1. You have responded to a case which has already been closed.

or

2. You have attempted to create a case by directly emailing us without first submitting through the Email Us form. If you would like to submit a case, please follow the below instructions:

1. Visit http://www.gamersfirst.com/support.php
2. Select your game
3. Login to the account you need assistance with
4. View the Knowledge Base for a possible resolution
5. Can't find your answer in the Knowledge Base? Create a case from the Contact Us form

After your case has been created from the support portal all future correspondence will be handled over email.
Support powered by Assistly 350808

sasrob

sasrob

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
If you have a gaming laptop with good cooling then this fix's will work fine. I'v got a low end laptop with a i5 and GT525M 1GB graphic chip which run's hot when playing games. This fix makes the laptop display two screens which the game then choose the best graphic chip/screen to use. The down side is this is creating more heat inside laptop. both GPU are working.!! intel just displaying desktop and the GT525M (in my case) running fallen earth both GPU plus the CPU are upping the heat generated which is not good for laptops as they do run hotter then desktop when being push 100%. This is a game issue and costing the developers new players that could become paying customers. A free to play game needs a smooth start up. As more laptops and desktop have dual GPU i would recommend to the developers they do a fix's ASAP. People that don't have a smooth start up just walks away and that's a lost of a customer that may have paid real cash. Plus this type of game really do need new customer to buy/craft items to sale them to help the turn around of credit's. Must of been a update around 2012 that created this problem as i stop playing because of the low fps. So i guess they don't see this as a big issue to fix's which is sad as it's a great game to play.

sasrob

sasrob

Initiate

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Just me again to help people i have made a 10 min video on utube showing how to set this up to run off better GPU.
search "Fallen Earth Work Around With Dual Graphics" It's a very easy to follow guide on how to set up and then unset the screen set up.

AnimalInstinct

AnimalInstinct

Initiate

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 24-January 16

What about windows 10? I cant chose VGA in my settings :(

SM1997

SM1997

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-December 16

AnimalInstinct‚Äč, same to me.

First of all I tried to use some tips with duplicated screens (I saw some videos in YouTube) but it's not work.

Then I read a lot of information in English forums but I don't understand many thing because my English is veeeeeeery poor =(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users