kukki

After years... a faint heartbeat echoes

This thing. I've honestly forgotten everything about it. But there was still this scar in my heart, that I've grown to recognize as a part of who I am. What started as innocent first love, ended in so much pain and misery. The suffering forgotten, but the scar still there. Now that I least expect it, the shadow of this forgotten lover haunts me again.

The news about Little Orbit found me. And it's not getting me excited, no, it worries me. Because now like a little boy again, I have a little glimmer of hope, that my dad will finally return baring a pack of cigarettes. But after several barren years in this wasteland we call real life, I've learned that my father is gone. Yet I still believe. I have to believe. 

But is it possible to replace the "DIY storage unit" of a mailing system? Is it possible to manage the marketplace without having to manually enter and remove every single item every day? Is it possible to upgrade the engine 0.5 more? After all this time, it's hard to believe it is. Ghost shooting is a fundamental law of physics. Under bridge vehicular combustive mechanics is a law of physics.

As grown men, used and forsaken, we wander hopelessly, knowing that there's no salvation, yet we still can't resist the calls of this siren of a game. Just sing us another song and we'll come running.

• Like 1

that was...well you most certainly have a way with words

On 7/14/2018 at 8:01 AM, scaredofsnakes said:

Are you okay?

I was ok. All along until the 29th of June, 2010. I remember it like it was yesterday...

On 7/17/2018 at 8:12 PM, kukki said:

I was ok. All along until the 29th of June, 2010. I remember it like it was yesterday...

woah